Rudy Giuliani: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
We could use 1980s Rudy Giuliani in San Francisco, I know his methods were questionable but he did clean up the streets in NY. Homelessness and drug/alcohol use is so bad that businesses no longer want to hold conventions here and normal families trying to live their lives are nearly tripping over them and their feces and needles all over their neighborhoods.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
ā€¦ he did clean up the streets in NY. Homelessness and drug/alcohol use is so bad ā€¦

There is apparently a very effective way to deal with homelessness: give everyone a place to live. Unconditionally (if you need digs, we will turn up a room, someplace will take you). It gets the people, their rigs and their waste products off the streets. Most importantly, it ends up costing less all around than what we are doing.

That is a thing that Rudy cannot do. No matter how you try, the only solution he could see is more blue thugs cracking heads. That not only fails to fix the problem, it also ends up making the constabulary look bad.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just had a conversation with a lawyer on the phone. He immediately started yelling at me. I told him ā€œno need to yell - your client asked me to call, so Iā€™m just calling.ā€ He called me a ā€œwoke piece of shitā€ and hanged up on me after yelling so loud for several minutes that my daughter could hear him from downstairs, on the opposite side of the house.

I was not even calling him as a lawyer - my wifeā€™s landlord and another guy (who sent a notice that seems to mean that the rents have to now go to him) are fighting about who the rent should be sent to, so I was calling to find out why he felt like it should be sent to his client, since it will be due soon, and the landlord invited the tenants to do so.

Damned lawyers.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
There is apparently a very effective way to deal with homelessness: give everyone a place to live. Unconditionally (if you need digs, we will turn up a room, someplace will take you). It gets the people, their rigs and their waste products off the streets. Most importantly, it ends up costing less all around than what we are doing.

That is a thing that Rudy cannot do. No matter how you try, the only solution he could see is more blue thugs cracking heads. That not only fails to fix the problem, it also ends up making the constabulary look bad.
I think we all agree about that, it's the unconditional part that's the main problem here. For instance, they do have open beds in some centers but they choose not to use them because they can't drink or use drugs. The reality is most of these people are users and there's a huge fentanyl abuse problem.

If we can't effectively treat these people there's no way to just give them free unfettered hosing in one of the most expensive cities in the world. I don't know the answer but something has to be done at some point, it's grown exponentially in recent years.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
it's the unconditional part that's the main problem here
It is a sticky wicket, and it is hard to make people feel comfortable with the idea. But, if you apply the conditions, some of the most fucked up problem children will say "fuck it" and crap on the sidewalk and die in the street with a thingie sticking out of their arm, and you will have to step over their shit-stained body on your way to Chez Pho.

To start with, some of these people will never make it to a little box made of ticky-tacky but will always have to flop somewhere. So, they should not have a dorm bunk but an 8x12 four-bit room that they can come 'home' to. And some people will be more troublesome than others, so we will need to establish several flophouses, so that they can be populated in as stable a mix of humans as we can manage.

This, along with a number of our other social problems, can be addressed effectively if we look at the practical instead of circling back to the old moral/aesthetic approaches that have been failing us for centuries. "Your" perfect world is a phantasm, so move along and get to the one that actually works IRL.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It is a sticky wicket, and it is hard to make people feel comfortable with the idea. But, if you apply the conditions, some of the most fucked up problem children will say "fuck it" and crap on the sidewalk and die in the street with a thingie sticking out of their arm, and you will have to step over their shit-stained body on your way to Chez Pho.

To start with, some of these people will never make it to a little box made of ticky-tacky but will always have to flop somewhere. So, they should not have a dorm bunk but an 8x12 four-bit room that they can come 'home' to. And some people will be more troublesome than others, so we will need to establish several flophouses, so that they can be populated in as stable a mix of humans as we can manage.

This, along with a number of our other social problems, can be addressed effectively if we look at the practical instead of circling back to the old moral/aesthetic approaches that have been failing us for centuries. "Your" perfect world is a phantasm, so move along and get to the one that actually works IRL.
I'm not opposed to housing them under conditions like this but it has to come with some sort of structure, we have so many beds unused in shelters because there's no way they can maintain everything when people are high which is why they require no drug/alcohol use. Otherwise, we're just enabling them. I would never agree to a "just let them shoot up, here let us help with that" and San Francisco is notorious for it.

People who live in these neighborhoods should also have a right to walk the block to a bus stop without tripping over needles and feces.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I know someone living in the capital of Florida and am told it's hard to walk down the street without encountering homeless people, just in case someone thought the problem was only in "woke" blue states.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
We could use 1980s Rudy Giuliani in San Francisco, I know his methods were questionable but he did clean up the streets in NY. Homelessness and drug/alcohol use is so bad that businesses no longer want to hold conventions here and normal families trying to live their lives are nearly tripping over them and their feces and needles all over their neighborhoods.

I think a major problem with failed Democrat policies, and Iā€™m not saying they are all failed, is they tend to want to throw a lot of money at things that look good on paper but then at a snails pace, if ever, reevaluate that decision and make adjustments.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He is now pushing my pillow guy I guess to get donations and newmax is constantly pushing to donate to rudis legal fund. Plus some donation dinner. Man the Grifting is so huge in the MEGA party.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He is now pushing my pillow guy I guess to get donations and newmax is constantly pushing to donate to rudis legal fund. Plus some donation dinner. Man the Grifting is so huge in the MEGA party.

Want a free candlelit dinner with Trump and his two sons, Uday and Qusay...

Imagine, a fine dining experience while listening to three Trump men talk nonstop about how goddamn great Donald Trump is, and how he literally saved the world and millions of lives.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered to walk across the street if Trump was giving out free handshakes and autographs, let alone pay any money to be in their presence.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I'm sure Rudy Colludy is thinking "Wait a minute, this guy is a multi-billionaire and he won't give me any money, just host a dinner where others contribute? Well, I better not say anything because this is better than nothing."

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Imagine, a fine dining experience while listening to three Trump men talk nonstop about how goddamn great Donald Trump is, and how he literally saved the world and millions of lives.

You could probably learn any top secret information you'd like. It would take a lot of ass-kissing prep work, but he'd probably share something just impress someone.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not surprising. Regardless of Trump, Rudy is toast. His lawyers - one a personal friend - is suing him. Heā€™s being accused of harassment and now Cassidy Hutchinson is accusing him of groping her.

Thereā€™s also that little issue in Georgiaā€¦ I donā€™t think his legal fees will be slowing down soon, and I doubt Trump is going to be doing much babysitting while heā€™s facing four trials and a Republican primary..

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Rudy, who already admitted to lying, is now telling the judge in his trial that he didn't lie and doesn't regret anything he said or did because he told the truth.

He literally ruined the lives of these people and totally upended it, and he's just ok with it all and isn't going to give an inch. He needs an intervention.

They're going to win additional damages before the trial decide on the damages even concludes.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Rudy, who already admitted to lying, is now telling the judge in his trial that he didn't lie and doesn't regret anything he said or did because he told the truth.

He literally ruined the lives of these people and totally upended it, and he's just ok with it all and isn't going to give an inch. He needs an intervention.

They're going to win additional damages before the trial decide on the damages even concludes.

If I were their lawyer, Iā€™d be filing a new defamation case tomorrow morning based on Rudyā€™s comments to the press before court today.

Top Bottom
1 2