Ivana Trump, ex-wife of former President Trump, dies at age 73

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1657830826775.png

Was this the one who accused him of rape? Hard to keep track of who's who on his rape sheet.

Yeah, that's pretty much the default, it's better to ask is this someone who did NOT accuse him of rape.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not going to bash anyone around something like this, thoughts are with her family right now.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m sure the brood is having a discussion about not how much to spend on the funeral, but how much they can make from it.

Trump may offer to host the funeral, but he’ll probably charge her heirs a fee, not remembering they’re also his kids.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Her ex-husband pushed her down the stairs? Right before an extremely important deposition?

I would not put it beneath Trump to accuse the Clintons of doing just that, even though it’s been joked about in here. I was only half-joking about the Trump brood trying to make a buck off her death somehow.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Her ex-husband pushed her down the stairs? Right before an extremely important deposition?

Now, if we were on the conservative side and this was Hillary instead…

And the NY AG’s office delayed their depo…

🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if to post this here or in the cesspool thread, because if it's to true it's so disturbingly on brand.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1553533320469905409/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1553578387310002181/

Other weird factoid

The buried their mother/ex-wife in a place where rookies hit the golf balls off course for a tax write-off, but these MAGA look-aid drinkers think he loved them.

Anytime someone says Trump loves America or his supporters, just hold up a picture of Ivana’s grave.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The buried their mother/ex-wife in a place where rookies hit the golf balls off course for a tax write-off, but these MAGA look-aid drinkers think he loved them.

Anytime someone says Trump loves America or his supporters, just hold up a picture of Ivana’s grave.
As a family, they have no taste, no class, no culture, no decency, dignity or empathy.

They are not just horrible human beings, but are an actual embarrassment to the human race.

Top Bottom
1 2