Lauren Boebert: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Boebert has announced she is switching Districts from the 3rd to the 4th where the current Rep is retiring.

The 3rd District leans R, so a moderate R could win. And the 4th is solid R.

Maybe a GOP pickup.

Yes, she is moving, no she doesn't have to.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Boebert has announced she is switching Districts from the 3rd to the 4th where the current Rep is retiring.

Maybe a GOP pickup.

It seems those highly lucrative post-congressional job offers haven’t streamed in yet. I’m sure a few more years of her in office will open the offer floodgates. If she wants to do something in office that will personally enrich herself in the near future then raising the minimum wage is probably the best goal for her skillset.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
It seems those highly lucrative post-congressional job offers haven’t streamed in yet. I’m sure a few more years of her in office will open the offer floodgates. If she wants to do something in office that will personally enrich herself in the near future then raising the minimum wage is probably the best goal for her skillset.
What do mean no job offers? I am sure after her theater episode she could make a killing on OnlyFans.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She should enlist Senators JD Vance, Tuberville and Hawley as campaign advisors, they can guide her on how to carpetbag her way back to Congress. This is actually good news for republicans - she’s unlikely to win and as Herdfan mentioned, makes it more likely a Republican can win her current seat.

I tried to find a meme combining JD Vance and a movie poster for The Legend of Bagger Vance to go along with this post, but I couldn’t find one. 😁

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
She truly is the laziest grifter. She’s not selling supplements or NFTs. Her grift is convincing voters she should get a nice government salary in exchange for embarrassing herself and them on a regular basis. I’m sure whatever district decides this is what they want for representation has a high percentage of people accidentally shooting themselves while changing a diaper.

The laziest grifter. Sounds like the title of a motivational book for young Republicans.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

Maybe a GOP pickup.

Boebert is switching districts because she knows she'd probably lose in the 3rd, as she almost did last time. She says she was driven out by "Hollywood elites," but she shouldn't have had any difficulty winning in a district Trump won by 8 points. She's the problem — her constituents recognize her as a performative buffoon who won't do anything for them. And any "moderate R" (assuming there are any) won't necessarily have an easy time given how close Frisch got.

Maybe Boebert's chances will be greater in the 4th, but she's still going to have to defend her non-existent record of accomplishments in Congress. And I don't think voters there will take kindly to someone who's moving only for political expediency.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Maybe Boebert's chances will be greater in the 4th, but she's still going to have to defend her non-existent record of accomplishments in Congress. And I don't think voters there will take kindly to someone who's moving only for political expediency.

She also has at least one Primary opponent, but she also has a $1M+ war chest.

I don't think the 4th will go D, but the GOP now has a better chance of keeping the 3rd.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Read an article about her begging for campaign money on X. WTF could more money do to help her? Seriously. She’s a well covered ignorant troll. Even if you are attracted to that, how is more money going to change anybody’s mind?

Are there people out there who entirely make their voting decisions based on the opportunity to get a support rally t-shirt and take a selfie with the candidate? Don’t answer that.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Being told "You can be anything you want to be" should be changed. People like Boebert and MTG took that to heart and thought it meant they could be lawmakers, and there's enough dumb Americans to tell them they're correct.

"Stay in your lane" should be the words we offer to kids as encouragement. Also, we shouldn't shame jobs like dunk tank clown or the people who dress in dumb outfits and twirl signs outside of stores. You discourage folks like Boebert from entering a career field that better suits them.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Read an article about her begging for campaign money on X. WTF could more money do to help her? Seriously. She’s a well covered ignorant troll. Even if you are attracted to that, how is more money going to change anybody’s mind?

Are there people out there who entirely make their voting decisions based on the opportunity to get a support rally t-shirt and take a selfie with the candidate? Don’t answer that.
She’s in a bit of a pickle now that Buck is leaving early. She said she won’t resign her current seat to run in the special election in Buck’s district, so she’ll be at a disadvantage to get it in November. She’ll have to weigh that against staying where she is, running against someone who lost to her by less than 600 votes last time.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
She’s in a bit of a pickle now that Buck is leaving early. She said she won’t resign her current seat to run in the special election in Buck’s district, so she’ll be at a disadvantage to get it in November. She’ll have to weigh that against staying where she is, running against someone who lost to her by less than 600 votes last time.

Yeah, but I still don't know how getting more money is going to help. She's not somebody who suffers from underexposure. There's probably nobody in this country of voting age who doesn't know who she is or what she is all about. She's one of the handful of representatives who get all the coverage they need and more online for free. What exactly are people donating going to get for their money?

Much like with Trump, donors would probably get better end results if they paid them to STFU. More coverage and spouting off is the last thing they need.

Top Bottom
1 2