Lauren Boebert: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Lauren Boebert Suggests Effort To Fight Antisemitism Is An Attack On Conservatives​

This is becoming an epidemic, in Sacramento they have people attending local council meetings and spouting anti-semitic rants and then scream "it's my right to free speech!" and people are becoming afraid to push back on it because Conservative terrorists are threatening them. We're in a bad place right now.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is becoming an epidemic, in Sacramento they have people attending local council meetings and spouting anti-semitic rants and then scream "it's my right to free speech!" and people are becoming afraid to push back on it because Conservative terrorists are threatening them. We're in a bad place right now.

Yep.

I don't know how you deal with everyone having the right to be an asshole. Seems those people have no shame and are actually proud that they don't. Freedom. :(

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yep.

I don't know how you deal with everyone having the right to be an asshole. Seems those people have no shame and are actually proud that they don't. Freedom. :(
Yes, at one time it was taboo to be so openly racist and bigoted, in the era of Trump they've become emboldened and outspoken.

It would be awesome to see these same people boycott those selling assault weapons with the same vigor they attack those selling wigs.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The Republican party Is 100% held hostage by ignorant paranoid unhinged armed citizens. Everything that comes out of their mouth is crafted to make it less likely they’ll end up a murder victim. That's their top concern when they speak. Probably half the voicemails left for politicians are death threats.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I think an attack on conservatives is badly needed. They need to be chased back to the civilized end of the pool.

Unfortunately, the height of reaction to the far right is largely just a look of disgust and insults they see more as compliments.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
when Christians get too stoned.

Lauren Boebert Says She 'Genuinely' Didn't Recall Vaping At 'Beetlejuice' Musical​

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Here she is getting felt up while grabbing this man's junk NSFW.

Greenshot 2023-09-16 08.24.22.png

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Top Bottom
1 2