Lauren Boebert: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Stick a fork in this RINO,

Apologized? Seriously? Real Republicans never apologize.
I’m surprised also, I thought apologies weren’t permitted and hypocrisy is fine. I read somewhere the guy she’s with is a Democrat? If so, maybe that’s her concern? Spending personal time with a Dem does sound like a true sin for the MAGAs.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Stick a fork in this RINO,

Apologized? Seriously? Real Republicans never apologize.

Favorite quote #1, during the incident:

"Do you know who I am?"

Favorite quote #2, from after the incident:

“While none of my actions or words as a private citizen that night were intended to be malicious or meant to cause harm, the reality is they did and I regret that."

:ROFLMAO:

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I don't particularly like the term "white trash," but if it ever applied to anyone it applies to her. And MTG, who had an affair with a married man while she was married. I understand that some people may find themselves in a situation where they may seek comfort from someone other than their spouse and don't blanket condemn it, but in her case, and Boebert's, it's the hypocrisy that's appalling. They go around spouting certain values and criticizing others and it's all projection.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Where does this fall on her list of imaginary values?

IMG_0683.jpeg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just learned this morning that the town of Aspen is in her district, which blows my mind. I’ve really no idea if this helps or hurts with her base. She must think it hurts based on her apology.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Adam Frisch only lost to Boebert by around 540 votes (less than 0.2%) in the last election. I think he has a good chance of winning next time, especially if he takes advantage of Jewish space lasers and highlights how little Boebert has accomplished, other than embarrassing herself.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just learned this morning that the town of Aspen is in her district, which blows my mind. I’ve really no idea if this helps or hurts with her base. She must think it hurts based on her apology.
It seems like only Trump can do stuff this stupid and not only survive it, but capitalize on it as well. Everyone else pays the price.

I remember a comedian once said he tried to tell you jokes on your ethnicity on a street corner like Don Rickles did (and would crack them up) but he kept getting his ass kicked. I guess either you got it or you don't.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
So long as it's not our standards we decide to loosen. Lowered standards is how we got Boebart and MTG in the first place.

A person can dress in gym shorts and a hoodie and still do their job effectively. A person can't be completely bat-shit crazy and still do their job effectively. One is about standards, the other is about being qualified for the job.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Democrats need to show some fire and start ridiculing, mocking and making jokes about these unserious people. I mean, WTF is this? This is her bill she introduced…

“Deputary Secretary” The first time it’s a flub, the second time is stupidity.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2