Michael Moore warns Trump is winning

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Again, the numbers I wrote are based on absolutely nothing. It’s like me saying “chances of having a sexual relation with a Playmate and have my wife being happy about it.” I can’t prove it scientifically but I am confident it’s 0% or very close to it.

If you can find out how to get that number above 0, you need to write a book.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm not exactly sure how, but a marmot will be involved at some point.

Aren't they almost always?

I go to a bar, wake up in a seedy hotel in Tijuana, I'm dressed like a clown, there's a marmot wearing a wetsuit passed out in the corner ...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Aren't they almost always?

I go to a bar, wake up in a seedy hotel in Tijuana, I'm dressed like a clown, there's a marmot wearing a wetsuit passed out in the corner ...

Just stop... :LOL:

@Renzatic already had a 3D project cooking... he needs to finish the one before offering to help you render yours in living color.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Just stop... :LOL:

@Renzatic already had a 3D project cooking... he needs to finish the one before offering to help you render yours in living color.

:D

When I was doing my stint in Silicon Valley, one of our 3D designers took a simple drawing of a robot made by Daughter, and in one evening, made a 3D rendering it, I'll see if I can find it ...

Last edited:

jonblatho

Power User
Reaction score
I absolutely agree that it’s not a time for complacency on Biden’s chances, but you can go all the way back to 2008 (at least) and find him coming out at the end of August specifically to say that the Republican’s going to win. It’s like clockwork.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Now we're all gonna hear about how Democrats are the REAL NAZIS now that Spencer is backing Biden.

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
Isn’t this the same guy that showed up to protest against the 1%’ers until someone pointed out his Net worth.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Isn’t this the same guy that showed up to protest against the 1%’ers until someone pointed out his Net worth.

Richard Spencer? He's a Nazi. Not as in "oh, he said and did some things people don't like" nazi, but as an actual, honest "hey, let's sieg hile each other for shits and giggles" Nazi.

He's one of the founding voices of the Alt-Right, and was a big, big fan of Trump up until now. Who knows what the fuck he's got going on in his head.

Top Bottom
1 2