Mob storms Capitol

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Given Republican logic, I hope they are going to announce that all the people who looted during the BLM protests are blameless patriots who should be given a free pass and the real blame needs to be aimed at those stores for not providing adequate security.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Just imagine how galling it must be...

You're in Washington on Jan. 6th, listening to the greatest president ever tell the truth about our stolen election. You're told to march down Pennsylvania Ave. To fight like hell. And you do. You take truth to power, and storm the Capitol building to stop the steal, you and the hundreds of other brave patriots alongside you. Your day of victory is at hand. Trump, once he's instated again as the rightful president of these United States, will absolve you of any wrongdoing those dastardly demonrats might hold you accountable for.

...except the steal isn't stopped. Things don't go according to plan. Hell, there really wasn't any plan to begin with. Now everyone you used to consider allies to the cause are blaming your fight for the truth and freedom on Anitfa, Pelosi, and BLM. Instead of being respected for the sacrifice you were willing to make, you're being called a crisis actor, working for the very people you stand against.

No one believes you. No one has your back. You're all alone, and those you rely on, those you fought for, don't even want to acknowledge your existence.

And thus ends the story of another person willing to give their life for Trump.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just imagine how galling it must be...

You're in Washington on Jan. 6th, listening to the greatest president ever tell the truth about our stolen election. You're told to march down Pennsylvania Ave. To fight like hell. And you do. You take truth to power, and storm the Capitol building to stop the steal, you and the hundreds of other brave patriots alongside you. Your day of victory is at hand. Trump, once he's instated again as the rightful president of these United States, will absolve you of any wrongdoing those dastardly demonrats might hold you accountable for.

...except the steal isn't stopped. Things don't go according to plan. Hell, there really wasn't any plan to begin with. Now everyone you used to consider allies to the cause are blaming your fight for the truth and freedom on Anitfa, Pelosi, and BLM. Instead of being respected for the sacrifice you were willing to make, you're being called a crisis actor, working for the very people you stand against.

No one believes you. No one has your back. You're all alone, and those you rely on, those you fought for, don't even want to acknowledge your existence.

And thus ends the story of another person willing to give their life for Trump.

But there’s still one way you can redeem yourself. Just donate $20 a month to the Trump Fight for Best Truth FREEDOM Patriot MAGA Libtard Pwnage Fund.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the GQP disinformation campaign has already been successful. They're still scanning ballots for bamboo and Jewish space-laser imprints, they think January 6 was either Antifa/BLM or loving patriots there for a tour of the people's house, and they think the police today were all actors. I've heard them called stool pigeons or Pelosi drones.

I'm going to be saying this a lot, but this is a cult. The GQP public officials are scared of Trump and his cult followers, so they just continue to downplay anything caused by him while still beating the BLM/Antifa drum.

Democrats are weak. They seem to think talking sense and trying not to demonize the other side too much will help them see the light. It won't. Kinzinger and Cheney are floating on rafts the size of a door in a sea of cultists. Even if McCarthy and McConnell had been 100% onboard with a bipartisan commission, they would have been labeled establishment RINOs (sometimes they already are, even WITH their kissing of Trump's ring).

These people are so blinded by racism and hatred of groups of people unlike themselves that they have latched on to Trump so strongly, there is no turning back. I don't know what it will take for them to wake up and return to reality, but its not going to be pretty.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Anyone who watched those officers testify who says they stand for "law and order" or "blue lives matter" is 100% full of shit. Those Trump supporters are a total disgrace and shitstain on this country. We need to find and charge every last one of them.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the GQP disinformation campaign has already been successful. They're still scanning ballots for bamboo and Jewish space-laser imprints, they think January 6 was either Antifa/BLM or loving patriots there for a tour of the people's house, and they think the police today were all actors. I've heard them called stool pigeons or Pelosi drones.

I'm going to be saying this a lot, but this is a cult. The GQP public officials are scared of Trump and his cult followers, so they just continue to downplay anything caused by him while still beating the BLM/Antifa drum.

Democrats are weak. They seem to think talking sense and trying not to demonize the other side too much will help them see the light. It won't. Kinzinger and Cheney are floating on rafts the size of a door in a sea of cultists. Even if McCarthy and McConnell had been 100% onboard with a bipartisan commission, they would have been labeled establishment RINOs (sometimes they already are, even WITH their kissing of Trump's ring).

These people are so blinded by racism and hatred of groups of people unlike themselves that they have latched on to Trump so strongly, there is no turning back. I don't know what it will take for them to wake up and return to reality, but its not going to be pretty.

I was thinking recently being a patriotic American is like being in a cult and possibly the least rewarding and comforting cult in history. It doesn’t offer solutions for your problems, only excuses for your problems.

U

User.191

It’s frightening to read that there’s still a shit ton of people who claim that the protestors were all Democrats or Antifa.

Latest I’m hearing now is that the FBI ‘stirred them up”.

When will they take ownership of their actions?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It’s frightening to read that there’s still a shit ton of people who claim that the protestors were all Democrats or Antifa.

Latest I’m hearing now is that the FBI ‘stirred them up”.

When will they take ownership of their actions?
It’s just the latest deflection. When the “they were just tourists” fell apart in the face of videos capturing the violence and police officers having serious injuries, they had to have a fall-back. They will say whatever it takes to defend their “tribe” of racist shit-heads.

U

User.191

It’s just the latest deflection. When the “they were just tourists” fell apart in the face of videos capturing the violence and police officers having serious injuries, they had to have a fall-back. They will say whatever it takes to defend their “tribe” of racist shit-heads.
That’s the thing - they can’t even get their own stories straight. Depending on who you ask the facts are

a) They were friendly tourists
b) They were Liberals and Antifa
c) They were Trump Supporters welcomed in by the police
d) Pelosi is to blame for the whole thing
e) [Insert any other random excuse]

The delusion that those folk are suffering from is staggering. We all saw what happened that day - it was broadcast live. Now we’re hearing testimony from the guilty parties as they go through the legal system.

The TeaTrumpliquons are all “we can’t hear you” though.

Mindblowing.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
That’s the thing - they can’t even get their own stories straight. Depending on who you ask the facts are

a) They were friendly tourists
b) They were Liberals and Antifa
c) They were Trump Supporters welcomed in by the police
d) Pelosi is to blame for the whole thing
e) [Insert any other random excuse]

The delusion that those folk are suffering from is staggering. We all saw what happened that day - it was broadcast live. Now we’re hearing testimony from the guilty parties as they go through the legal system.

The TeaTrumpliquons are all “we can’t hear you” though.

Mindblowing.
Are they really delusional? I think they know full well what happened and don’t give a shit. They think it’s justified. I think there are very few people who actually believe the lies. It is their “plausible deniability” excusing their support of Trump. I have seen many who are confronted with the facts debunking the nonsense in your list above. Their next fallback? Something like: BLM burned down America, but you liberals only care when it’s the Capitol building?

U

User.191

Are they really delusional? I think they know full well what happened and don’t give a shit. They think it’s justified. I think there are very few people who actually believe the lies. It is their “plausible deniability” excusing their support of Trump. I have seen many who are confronted with the facts debunking the nonsense in your list above. Their next fallback? Something like: BLM burned down America, but you liberals only care when it’s the Capitol building?

Next thing I’m hearing is how the Commision is a witch hunt and how it shows how corrupt the DNC is. Presumably this means that the shit ton of investigations the GOP continued to hold on Benghazi is out of sight, out of mind.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Next thing I’m hearing is how the Commision is a witch hunt and how it shows how corrupt the DNC is. Presumably this means that the shit ton of investigations the GOP continued to hold on Benghazi is out of sight, out of mind.
It’s very hard to argue with a group of people who insist their lies are the truth, despite being presented with evidence to the contrary. And if their supporters are either too dumb to learn the truth, or literally don’t care what’s true... we are all screwed. I wouldn’t even want to live on the same street as somebody who supports this destruction of democracy anymore.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I was busy today so I didn't get to watch the hearings live...but just reading about it brought out a torrent of emotions in me.

I felt horrible for the officers involved. This was far from "another day at the office". Clearly this was like nothing they ever expected to experience.

I felt anger for all the officers, but particularly for Officers Fanone and Dunn. Dunn was the one the insurrectionists called, more than once, a n****r. It's hard even to think about him being called that word without feeling like I want to punch out the person who said it. And Fanone...his raw anger was good to see. I kind of wish he'd let out a little more.

Then I was angry at Kevin McCarthy and that fucking dog and pony counter-programming show they tried to put on. Maybe it played well in right wing media, but it looks pathetically weak next to the powerful testimony of those officers. After today you'd have to be incredibly simple-minded to continue to try to put forward the excuses MissNomer enumerated above.

Frankly I'm sick of calling this a riot. It was an outright insurrection, an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. Every one of the people participating in it and excusing it are traitors. Okay, a lot of the monsters who made a one time incursion into the Capitol have been arrested. When are we gonna bust the people who work there every day, the ones who are still excusing it, for treason?

U

User.191

A Capitol Police officer explains succinctly why the people involved in storming the Capitol on Jan 6 are terrorists.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1420061175602106375/
The Federalist was already talking about this in January…

It’s a fucking scary read.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Anyone who watched those officers testify who says they stand for "law and order" or "blue lives matter" is 100% full of shit. Those Trump supporters are a total disgrace and shitstain on this country. We need to find and charge every last one of them.
What came to mind to me is when I'd read the Blue Lives crowd on the other site, was the default that the police are the heroes, and the person of color that was killed obviously did something to deserve it. NOW that compassion, that default position isn't here. Instead there's utter silence from the Blue Live crowd when it comes to THESE police officers. You don't hear the republicans mentioning a word to dispute what these officers have said, just complete deafening silence. They want to have it both ways, but to do it is to completely ignore these officers exist. Instead there needs to be a completely new reality created where the insurrectionists are political prisoners that a group of White people are suddenly worried about their prison conditions. When's the last time you ever heard Gaetz, Gommert, or Greene ( the Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe of congress ) worry about anyone in prison that didn't have a six figure bank account?

Blue Lives for such individuals are only of importance when they are directed against Black or Brown ones.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
From the article MissNomer cited:

The main problem with that is that Democrats openly link Republican Party affiliation and mainstream conservative ideas to “domestic terrorism,” “extremism,” “white supremacy,” and other evils.
No kidding! I wonder why they'd do that. 😒

It's telling, and all too typical, to see the ads that accompany these kinds of articles. Look at this:

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 10.34.20 PM.png

Who'd wear something like that besides a political fanatic? I mean, that's not just over-the-top. That's over over-the-top. We may need a new word.

Top Bottom
1 2