Staff Member
Reaction score
Violet Rhodos.jpg

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
Camera nerds in an elevator.
I would have liked to comment your photo with a :)
having few nerds in our family too
A :ROFLMAO: is too much.. so I changed back to just "like" not having the choice

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I would have liked to comment your photo with a :)
having few nerds in our family too
A :ROFLMAO: is too much.. so I changed back to just "like" not having the choice

Yeah, sometimes I'm not sure which reaction emoji to use. Laughter would have been fine. On the way way up to the second floor I yelled, "Hey, everybody look up!" and caught them by surprise. :) They're all friends and good photographers.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this pic looks a little weird. this is mt hood I cut it so my wife can feel what its like. it is MDF and ugly but I am sealing it and maybe just leave it on some paint like green as its her favorite color. I was at my butchers and I was teasing him about being slow and he said I just lived 1200# of beef what have you just lined and I said mt Hood.
67416571102__DE88BED5-0ED9-4FAD-B5CD-A6A74E747216.jpeg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
this pic looks a little weird. this is mt hood I cut it so my wife can feel what its like. it is MDF and ugly but I am sealing it and maybe just leave it on some paint like green as its her favorite color. I was at my butchers and I was teasing him about being slow and he said I just lived 1200# of beef what have you just lined and I said mt Hood.
View attachment 13958

That's pretty cool! Did you grind the MDF with a Dremel and ball grinder? Or sand?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! Did you grind the MDF with a Dremel and ball grinder? Or sand?
no I have a cnc router. it was a block I glued up 3" I could have done it out of baltic birch but it would have taken al to long tout it.

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
EC Manning Provincial Park, BC - view caught via a morning trail walk along 'Lone Duck Bay', a portion of Lightining Lake. (July/19).
Beautiful!
2019, yes when we still had summer days...not like now that spring is still to come. I'm so tired of the rain and cold.

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
Beautiful!
2019, yes when we still had summer days...not like now that spring is still to come. I'm so tired of the rain and cold.
Thanks!! We have lucked out with great weather the past couple of July stays in Manning Park. In the mountains, sunny and very warm, with clear mountain air to breath, cold water to drink, and natural 'peace & quiet', we could not have asked for more!! Daughter and I do the early-morning trail walks .. they offer an opportunity to wake up and catch the start of a new day ... missed by so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2