Police Shoot Black Man in the Back in Wisconsin

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That must be a lot of jewelry:D I'd been the guinea pig in all my medschool classes, this includes all non-invasive or minimally invasive tests you can get.

I've gotten nerve conduction tests done on me (same principle as the taser, just affects single muscle groups. You get shocked, all muscles hit by high enough current contract and as long as the current is applied, you're immobilized. Wether you remain immobilized to some extent depends on whether you deplete all the resources (mainly ATP) in the muscle. The issue with tasers is that the heart is also a muscle with well overlapping characteristics with skeletal muscle. Most people die from being tased on the chest and the current inducing arrhythmias that essentially stop the heart.

I've had nerve conduction tests. Funky! I can't imagine what they would have felt like it my nerves had not been severely impaired.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
ha you wish, civilians don't have qualified immunity like most cops do.
It isn't a matter of wishing. I fear it's a matter of inevitability. You've seen the response with George Floyd, but people keep dying & older cases keep being unresolved. "Fear for my life", will become a defense as it relates to the police, and all the apologists are going to lose their minds because that was their "get out of jail free" care for just themselves & the police. We've seen since the days of the Black Panthers hung around armed on some court room steps in California how some handle when POC exercise the same 'rights' as others.

I fear that either:

1. A true criminal will find themselves in a shoot out with the police, and an enterprising defense lawyer will go with that abusing it.

2. A true innocent individual ( for clarity assume it's a POC ) will find themselves stopped like Elijah McCain for no reason, freak out & if lawfully armed fire based on how they perceive the officers ( hand already near holster ) approaching.

31793148-0-image-a-29_1597094199845.jpg

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...hey-are-the-ones-who-called-for-help/2410810/

With shit like this on record, where the officers pulled up on Black teens who called the police for help, and let the attacking homeless person get away... :mad:

If option #2 occurs, that's truly going to make shit hit the fan like we have yet to see. As we've already seen how the NRA selectively chooses to support someone, a lot of hypocrisies are going to have to be faced & answered for. If option #2 happens and there is even slightest hint they were justified, there is going to be a much deeper soul searching in this country, than it will ever be prepared for.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I don't see the charges sticking based on videos posted.
Well he is white, they will have the evidence from the bodies he shot, so yeah, there is a good chance he could get off.

Just say the magic words, "I was in fear for my life", and it will all go away. If not, "I know a guy", who likes to pardon SOME people...

Just in time for the next RNC...

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well he is white, they will have the evidence from the bodies he shot, so yeah, there is a good chance he could get off.

Just say the magic words, "I was in fear for my life", and it will all go away. If not, "I know a guy", who likes to pardon SOME people...

Just in time for the next RNC...
have you watched the videos? the moron was retreating when he was assaulted, stupid as he was he does have the right to defend himself.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
plenty of pics "showing" a knife on his hand, can't tell that by the video .

I wouldn't trust anything posted by a rando on the internet.

Remember the accidental explosion in Beirut here a few weeks back? The one that Trump initially stated was a direct attack, despite any direct evidence of such? People actually went around and After Effect'd a missile into the various eyewitness videos, posting them all over Facebook, just so they could say Trump was right all along.

have you watched the videos? the moron was retreating when he was assaulted, stupid as he was he does have the right to defend himself.

From what I read, the protesters only started swarming him after he fired his gun on someone, which makes any pleas for self defense somewhat moot.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
As Renz pointed out, in the article Alli posted, he was retreating because he had already shot someone and he was being chased down.

That defense went out the window with THAT stupidity.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust anything posted by a rando on the internet.

Remember the accidental explosion in Beirut here a few weeks back? The one that Trump initially stated was a direct attack, despite any direct evidence of such? People actually went around and After Effect'd a missile into the various eyewitness videos, posting them all over Facebook, just so they could say Trump was right all along.

From what I read, the protesters only started swarming him after he fired his gun on someone, which makes any pleas for self defense somewhat moot.
there are a million things going on , the "peaceful" protesters are burning shit down left/right/sideways and in between in the name of justice and are armed as has been shown, why he shoot someone? gee could be because they had guns and were burning shit down. the video shown is self defense, I will also agree that going over state lines and putting yourself in the line of fire is not wise at all. kid is fucked and I am glad no department in their right mind will hire his dumb ass.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
there are a million things going on , the "peaceful" protesters are burning shit down left/right/sideways and in between in the name of justice and are armed as has been shown, why he shoot someone? gee could be because they had guns and were burning shit down. the video shown is self defense, I will also agree that going over state lines and putting yourself in the line of fire is not wise at all. kid is fucked and I am glad no department in their right mind will hire his dumb ass.

It wasn't self defense. It was 1st-degree murder as charged. Maybe you can join his defense team and try to prove it was supposedly self-defense. Good luck with that.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
It wasn't self defense. It was 1st-degree murder as charged. Maybe you can join his defense team and try to prove it was supposedly self-defense. Good luck with that.
pray/say/tell HOW is it 1st degree when you are being assaulted from all sides with deadly weapons? try watching video.

Renzatic

Reaction score

If it's his shit they're burning down, then yeah, that's self defense. If he traveled a ways uninvited to shoot at people while they're burning down other people's shit, that's vigilantism, and it's illegal, straight up.

And it doesn't matter what the video shows, if he fired first, and the protesters responded to his actions, he can't claim self defense when firing again just because they're converging on him. He made himself the initial threat in that situation.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
If it's his shit they're burning down, then yeah, that's self defense. If he traveled a ways uninvited to shoot at people while they're burning down other people's shit, that's vigilantism, and it's illegal, straight up.

And it doesn't matter what the video shows, if he fired first, and the protesters responded to his actions, he can't claim self defense when firing again just because they're converging on him. He made himself the initial threat in that situation.
so your neighbor should just watch you burn inside your home and let it be because it's not his home they are burning? these are not "protesters" they are fucking arsonist burning shit up just for the fuck of it
and they are fucking armed as has been shown, so my apologies for not having any sympathy towards those shits, vigilante turd who yes I'll agree had no business crossing state lines to go defend property that was not even his is going to get his day in court, and I don't see him catching the murder charge based on the video.

BURN the fucking police station and the governors office /home, that is where the problem is, not the fucking church or the car dealership.

Renzatic

Reaction score
so your neighbor should just watch you burn inside your home and let it be because it's not his home they are burning? these are not "protesters" they are fucking arsonist burning shit up just for the fuck of it
and they are fucking armed as has been shown, so my apologies for not having any sympathy towards those shits, vigilante turd who yes I'll agree had no business crossing state lines to go defend property that was not even his is going to get his day in court, and I don't see him catching the murder charge based on the video.

BURN the fucking police station and the governors office /home, that is where the problem is, not the fucking church or the car dealership.

Welcome to the boogaloo, I guess.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Welcome to the boogaloo, I guess.
how well did CHAZ work out? rapes/murder/robbery/business extortion . all this shit is on the left. you have a few morons from the right going full retard defending stupid shit IMHO but cops are not there for the business owners ,shit is on fire everywhere in the name of "justice" and the shit that SHOULD be burning the left if mostly leaving it alone. it's a nasty LEFTY shit show.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
how well did CHAZ work out? rapes/murder/robbery . all this shit is on the left. you have a few morons from the right going full retard defending stupid shit IMHO but cops are not there for the business owners ,shit is on fire everywhere in the name of "justice" and the shit that SHOULD be burning the left if mostly leaving it alone. it's a nastly LEFTY shit show.

Yes, we know. White supremacists murdering people in the street = good. Lefties = bad. I heard Tucker Carlson needs a new head writer. Maybe you should apply for the job.

Top Bottom
1 2