Police Shoot Black Man in the Back in Wisconsin

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
how well did CHAZ work out? rapes/murder/robbery/business extortion . all this shit is on the left. you have a few morons from the right going full retard defending stupid shit IMHO but cops are not there for the business owners ,shit is on fire everywhere in the name of "justice" and the shit that SHOULD be burning the left if mostly leaving it alone. it's a nasty LEFTY shit show.

It's weird following your logic, because I can't tell if you're condemning the leftists for rioting, or condemning them for not rioting correctly.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Yes, we know. White supremacists murdering people in the street = good. Lefties = bad. I heard Tucker Carlson needs a new head writer. Maybe you should apply for the job.
not MY fault the left is burning/looting/raping/extorting people left/right/sideways and in between in the name of "justice" .

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
It's weird following your logic, because I can't tell if you're condemning the leftists for rioting, or condemning them for not rioting correctly.
that is because your Spanish sucks Julio, I would kick you in the fucking nuts if I could.................

IF the left wants to burn down the police station, police cars, the homes of the politicians who wrote the stupid laws in the first place I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT, their anger would be directed at the SOURCE of the problem.

burning a church/car dealership. McDonalds/Best buy, raping women, robbing innocent people and extorting businesses that have NOTHING to do with the problem is I where I start having no issues at them getting shot and earning the Darwin award for their stupidity. so yes FUCK the extreme left AND the extreme right.

Renzatic

Reaction score
that is because your Spanish sucks Julio, I would kick you in the fucking nuts if I could.................

Me llamo es Matteo. Que eres tu nombre? Pinche culero, la comida es en el bano!

You know, I can't entirely disagree with you. Though in general, I can't get behind the riots, not just because they're misaimed. It's not that I can't understand the sentiment. When people feel that they're being marginalized, ignored, and beaten, they will respond in kind. Trump has exacerbated this situation, and this is the inevitable conclusion. Thing is, the whole thing ends up becoming an extreme that begets more extremes. Trump does some shit, people riot, other people get scared of the riots, justify more extreme actions in response, which will further justify another extreme reaction, and so on and so on.

It's not that I think they should mind their place, and be quiet. It's that I think they should be smarter.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

IF the left wants to burn down the police station, police cars, the homes of the politicians who wrote the stupid laws in the first place I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT, their anger would be directed at the SOURCE of the problem.

burning a church/car dealership. McDonalds/Best buy, raping women, robbing innocent people and extorting businesses that have NOTHING to do with the problem is I where I start having no issues at them getting shot and earning the Darwin award for their stupidity. so yes FUCK the extreme left AND the extreme right.

This demonstrates a lack of knowledge of the circumstances and understanding of human nature.

Does the governor live anywhere near any of these people? No. Can they get near the police station? Nope, too many cops there. The people with the power are too well-protected.

The anger is not going to dissipate, so people will let it out where they can. It is something seen in "bad areas" of many cities. The racist systems that keep PoC segregated and in poverty also make it nearly impossible for them to fight back against the heads of those systems.

Oh and most of your accusations about rape and such are totally made up. You say f- the extreme right? I guess you want to f- yourself? Nobody except extreme right nut jobs are defending the white supremacist kid who drove from Illinois to Wisconsin to shoot protesters.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
not MY fault the left is burning/looting/raping/extorting people left/right/sideways and in between in the name of "justice" .
Yes, have we all not had enough of the left and all that raping and extortion? I mean really.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Me llamo es Matteo. Que eres tu nombre? Pinche culero, la comida es en el bano!

You know, I can't entirely disagree with you. Though in general, I can't get behind the riots, not just because they're misaimed. It's not that I can't understand the sentiment. When people feel that they're being marginalized, ignored, and beaten, they will respond in kind. Trump has exacerbated this situation, and this is the inevitable conclusion. Thing is, the whole thing ends up becoming an extreme that begets more extremes. Trump does some shit, people riot, other people get scared of the riots, justify more extreme actions in response, which will further justify another extreme reaction, and so on and so on.

It's not that I think they should mind their place, and be quiet. It's that I think they should be smarter.
I am short/fat bald/mexi midget of questionable gender, I get 10 million affirmative action points just based on that and you even questioning me just shows your white privilege bitch, so you better paypal me some reparations and learns Spanish cabron....

POC keep dying in yes questionable circumstances and I can understand that just parading down the street is not getting shit done, I am fine with them not being quiet about it but for fucks sake go direct your justified anger where it fucking belongs.............. Justified, damn I miss those rednecks.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
This demonstrates a lack of knowledge of the circumstances and understanding of human nature.

Does the governor live anywhere near any of these people? No. Can they get near the police station? Nope, too many cops there. The people with the power are too well-protected.

The anger is not going to dissipate, so people will let it out where they can. It is something seen in "bad areas" of many cities. The racist systems that keep PoC segregated and in poverty also make it nearly impossible for them to fight back against the heads of those systems.

Oh and most of your accusations about rape and such are totally made up. You say f- the extreme right? I guess you want to f- yourself? Nobody except extreme right nut jobs are defending the white supremacist kid who drove from Illinois to Wisconsin to shoot protesters.
god forbid they hop on a car and go protest where they should instead of getting on a car and burning /raping/extorting areas that have nothing to do with the issues..............

Renzatic

Reaction score
I am short/fat bald/mexi midget of questionable gender, I get 10 million affirmative action points just based on that and you even questioning me just shows your white privilege bitch, so you better paypal me some reparations and learns Spanish cabron....

Instead of reparations, how bout I give you a verbal promise not to punch you in the neck?

Also, don't blame me for my bad Spanish. I don't have one of those fancy keyboards with the nyuh letter on it.

god forbid they hop on a car and go protest where they should instead of getting on a car and burning /raping/extorting areas that have nothing to do with the issues..............

You should've loved the CHAZ, man. It was the most Libertarian thing ever.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Instead of reparations, how bout I give you a verbal promise not to punch you in the neck?

Also, don't blame me for my bad Spanish. I don't have one of those fancy keyboards with the nyuh letter on it.

You should've loved the CHAZ, man. It was the most Libertarian thing ever.
to a degree I did, I mean lefties had the balls to overthrow the tyrannical govt from a section and called it their own, it's the damn shit show with rapes/robberies/extortion that I had an issue with.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score

118540766_10221044072764289_3240664592685142690_n.jpg

118517953_10221044053003795_8557056712905232254_n.jpg

118319387_10221044052363779_4062721392185261127_n.jpg

Timing matters in this. So, if the videos are not complied correctly, one could make the argument that shooting precipitated the attack or vice-versa.

I don't know, but don't trust some rando on the internet. It takes real forensics to match time codes on videos, not just slapping together a video from what's available on open-sources.

And, the fact that one armed gun shot another armed guy proves how self-defense arguments can boil down to who fires first. If the guy holding the pistol fired and killed the 17-year-old, the self-defense argument swings the other way.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Timing matters in this. So, if the videos are not complied correctly, one could make the argument that shooting precipitated the attack or vice-versa.

I don't know, but don't trust some rando on the internet. It takes real forensics to match time codes on videos, not just slapping together a video from what's available on open-sources.

And, the fact that one armed gun shot another armed guy proves how self-defense arguments can boil down to who fires first. If the guy holding the pistol fired and killed the 17-year-old, the self-defense argument swings the other way.
you had me at "swings the other way" 💋.................. cool we have a kiss emoticon..........

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
churches & dealerships are burning and you call that a "peaceful protest"???????? wtf?

Did it say anywhere in that tweet that the protest was peaceful? Read more carefully. That‘s the point. The white racists get all riled up if the protest isn’t peaceful... meanwhile they are using violence against black people.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Did it say anywhere in that tweet that the protest was peaceful? Read more carefully. That‘s the point. The white racists get all riled up if the protest isn’t peaceful... meanwhile they are using violence against black people.
gee, maybe take it out on the white racist instead of burning everything in your path? if someone incites you to violence and you burn a church & car dealership and everything in your path I am going to say you simply wanted an excuse to let the arsonist in you do the talking.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score

Yep. The fact that Philando Castile was shot in his car while owning a legal gun—and the whole Second Amendment crowd took a nap—while multiple white mass shooters have been treated with kid gloves shows the depth of unconscious, and intentional, bias among police.

You think that after hearing shots, the police line wouldn't let someone obviously carrying a gun through.

Top Bottom
1 2