Political Memes Redux

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
...but I want to be cruel.

You've just managed to clear that bar... otoh I've never had to mod jk so I may have missed a few reasons to poke fun at him while he's suspended. Wow it's weird to be "discussing moderation" on a board, and I think I'll stop before I get lightheaded over the option.

Nobody canceled jk's email privs yet afaik so that convo s/b heating up pretty quick.

As I said, it's past my bedtime so I'm gonna have to catch up with that much later. Ta!

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Moderating JK was like herding cats, as in it was something I normally didn't bother with until someone started griping about all the cats all over the place, then I was like "well hell, I guess I HAVE TO now..."

As I said, it's past my bedtime so I'm gonna have to catch up with that much later. Ta!

Later, Liz! :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You've just managed to clear that bar... otoh I've never had to mod jk so I may have missed a few reasons to poke fun at him while he's suspended. Wow it's weird to be "discussing moderation" on a board, and I think I'll stop before I get lightheaded over the option.

Nobody canceled jk's email privs yet afaik so that convo s/b heating up pretty quick.

Just giving him a timeout from the board is all, messaging without limits is fine. :)

Moderating JK was like herding cats, as in it was something I normally didn't bother with until someone started griping about all the cats all over the place, then I was like "well hell, I guess I HAVE TO now..."

Later, Liz! :D
Pretty much.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Pretty much.

I just don't get why people are griping about JK being JK. Everyone knows who he is here, and what he does. He means well, but he's going to annoy you sometimes. It's who he is. It's what he loves to do. He lives for it. Wanting him not to be obnoxious about stuff is like asking for rain to be dry.

Renzatic

Reaction score
IANcaUS_d.jpg

jonblatho

Power User
Reaction score
I often use my Twitter display name for mockery purposes, and my current display name is “Antifa Lake Thunderbird Retreat Organizer” after some folks back in Oklahoma were up in arms over a (false, of course) Facebook rumor that Antifa had rented up all the campgrounds at Lake Thunderbird, out east of Norman. Even if Thunderbird weren’t an awful lake (locals fairly often refer to it as “Dirtybird”), it’s just so easy to make fun of people who run with this crap.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to figure who's really gonna vote this fall, outside of North Carolina where Trump has suggested everyone vote in person AND by mail to prove that voter fraud exists.. or something.

Some of the folks shelling out the biggest loads of baloney from either side right now may (once again?) turn up least likely to have actually figured out where their local board of elections is located and how/when/where to get an absentee ballot.

For those wondering, check into vote.org and look up your state and current reggie status with links to info on how to vote in person or otherwise this fall. Give them a few bucks to help their outreach in social media ads to help others get their pre-voting ducks in a row in timely fashion for 2020.

Edit: oh yeah, "on the thread topic"....

u no vote? are you kitten me?.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2