Elite Member
Reaction score
1696300163053.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Donald and his two dumbass loin litter adult sons sure act like they’re experts on everything and everyone, but under oath they appear to somehow know less than nothing. I love the clips of their testimony, smarmy know-nothings who are clearly guilty of fraud and lying, yet are being honest when they say they don’t know or understand anything at all.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Donald and his two dumbass loin litter adult sons sure act like they’re experts on everything and everyone, but under oath they appear to somehow know less than nothing. I love the clips of their testimony, smarmy know-nothings who are clearly guilty of fraud and lying, yet are being honest when they say they don’t know or understand anything at all.

First rule of Trump Club when backed into a corner is insist you did nothing wrong.

Second rule is proclaim you are completely ignorant.

Third rule when asked how you can both be completely ignorant and an expert on doing nothing wrong point at any random person and go "Well, what about that guy!?"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Finally. It will be tested we know that much.

Judge in fraud trial imposes gag order after Trump attacks judge’s aide​

In a social media post that was quickly deleted, Trump attacked the judge’s law clerk on the second day of his civil trial for business fraud.

NEW YORK — The judge overseeing Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial issued a gag order Tuesday barring Trump from making comments about court staff after the former president posted a social media attack on the judge’s principal law clerk that included her photo.

“This morning one of the defendants posted to his social media account a disparaging, untrue and personally identifying post about a member of my staff,” said Justice Arthur Engoron, addressing Trump as he sat in the courtroom, about 15 feet from the clerk, Allison Greenfield.

“Personal attacks on members of my court staff are unacceptable, inappropriate and I will not tolerate them in any circumstances,” Engoron continued.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

In a social media post that was quickly deleted, Trump attacked the judge’s law clerk on the second day of his civil trial for business fraud.

Nothing would be more of a living hell punishment for Trump than locking him up surrounded by his grassroots supporters without access to the internet. There’s a good chance they’d also find him tiresome in short order. Never meet your heroes.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The f**k is wrong with this dude? 1.5 BILLION dollars? 😂😂

IMG_0720.jpeg

This SO reminds me of Al Bundy. He punched out a home intruder, and the intruder sued him for one millions dollars. So Al Bundy countered for… a jillion. With a J.

That was a comedy show with a live studio audience, but this is a former president. Can I really be living on the same planet as this guy?

1.5 billion… someone help me out here. I can’t even.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The f**k is wrong with this dude? 1.5 BILLION dollars? 😂😂

View attachment 26314

This SO reminds me of Al Bundy. He punched out a home intruder, and the intruder sued him for one millions dollars. So Al Bundy countered for… a jillion. With a J.

That was a comedy show with a live studio audience, but this is a former president. Can I really be living on the same planet as this guy?

1.5 billion… someone help me out here. I can’t even.

I dunno. He calls her “lying and incompetent.” She may be lying, but she’s already won her motion for summary judgment so that seems pretty competent to me…

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

Too bad it doesn’t include a real gag.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump stated to reporters that he would be testifying, the idea of which makes me giddy. He’s incapable of not lying for more than 30 seconds. When push comes to shove, I don’t see him doing it, even he knows how full of shit he is.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Trump stated to reporters that he would be testifying, the idea of which makes me giddy. He’s incapable of not lying for more than 30 seconds. When push comes to shove, I don’t see him doing it, even he knows how full of shit he is.
I am not so sure on that. Sometimes I wonder if he lives in another world. Maybe he has gaslighted himself so much, that he actually believes every thought in his head is true.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

He's lying. He's said this many times. If he had any defense or anything pertinent to say that would help him, he'd have already said it many times over and over and over.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
He's lying. He's said this many times. If he had any defense or anything pertinent to say that would help him, he'd have already said it many times over and over and over.

Then how is he going to let the court know that Joe Biden prepared his taxes, Nancy Pelosi filled out his loan applications, and Hillary Clinton signed off on all of it? This kind of bombshell will only be believed if it comes from Trump himself in court.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
I’m quite confident they weren’t thinking about “judicial bias” appeal when they made the decision. No lawyer would ever expect to win a judicial bias appeal without some sort of evidence a lot stronger than “he ruled against me and disagrees with me politically.” I can’t remember any civil case where an appeal based on judicial bias was successful, though I suppose that must happen once in awhile. And a judge’s findings of fact are given great deference at the appeal level (as opposed to his/her findings of law), so you would never pick a bench trial over a jury trial with the idea that it would be easier to overturn on appeal.
The court reporter believes that’s what they are trying to setup. I agree it’s stupid, but if they’re hoping to get three conservative justices who won’t care? It’s a long shot but maybe they think they can get lucky.

1696446661908.png

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I expect a Truth social post blasting Forbes, and accusing it of being a democrat-ran magazine.

He probably wouldn’t even qualify as World’s Richest Man Named Trump because there’s a nephew who has a union job and according to Donald that means he makes more than him.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Forbes clearly is underestimating his assets. Mar-A-Lago alone is worth half of Michael Jordan’s net worth. At least according to Trump. And his lawyer/spokesperson. Nobody else, but those are the only people who’s word we need to take.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
DoJ is investigating.

Trump is ticking off all the boxes of far-fetched, outlandish things people with so-called TDS said he’d do. He’s wholly predictable.

The show has jumped the shark. Trump’s political career is on life support, the GOP has the paddles and keep shocking him back to life, but it’s over. Done. Finished. The GOP needs to understand the news isn’t suddenly going to get better for Trump as we head in to 2024. I have serious doubts Trump will make it to the critical primary states, he’s going insane and there’s going to be more info that comes out he won’t be able to speak on without repercussions.

In fact, it’s not even a given these four trials will be all there is.

Top Bottom
1 2