DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1599009014968.png

U

User.45

Here we go again with “assault rifle”(s). An assault rifle is highly regulated and extremely expensive. I would say that maybe in the last 3 years they have been used a total of maybe 3 to 5 times during an actual crime. It is so rare I can’t even find statistics on it.

What is your need to vote or your need to speak freely in public where do you get off asking me why I need my constitutional rights.
Here we go again.. a stupid semantics argument glossing over the west’s highest gun murder rate. Congrats.

U

User.45

hint there are other places with freedom of speech that don’t require registration for voting and have much fewer guns and even lower murder rate. So if you think your gun is as important to have a functional democracy as your freedom of speech and voting right are, you are objectively wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User.45

Jesus, people. Lostngone might say some stuff I don't agree with, but that doesn't mean I want to go straight up mean on him. Chillax a bit.
I expect a little (actually a lot) more justification than ‘it’s my right’.

BTW, i dont get the canned food reference

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Nobody would vote their OWN racist, half-senile great uncle into the presidency, but for some reason they will vote for this guy?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It was some weird spew that came out of Fuckface von ClownStick's as-yet-to-be-identified orifice. Along with the thing about a plane load of armed Antifas.

I woke up to that story (alarm is set to Morning Joe). I was like WTF? And then I got to the deck to enjoy my actual morning joe and there in my email is the same story from Judd Legum. Still - wtf?

It seems Donnie will take something crazy off social media and repeat it until it returns to social media. Like a self-induced echo chamber.

Citizenzen

Power User
Reaction score
I woke up to that story (alarm is set to Morning Joe). I was like WTF? And then I got to the deck to enjoy my actual morning joe and there in my email is the same story from Judd Legum. Still - wtf?

It seems Donnie will take something crazy off social media and repeat it until it returns to social media. Like a self-induced echo chamber.

Donald trump is demented. Full stop. You can’t make sense of it, because it’s insanity.

Top Bottom
1 2