Texas

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Texas school district announces that students will not be allowed to wear dresses or skirts to school after the 5th grade. Burqas, baggy bodysuits, full body tents, and other clothing that conceals feminine shame presumably still acceptable

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Texas school district announces that students will not be allowed to wear dresses or skirts to school after the 5th grade. Burqas, baggy bodysuits, full body tents, and other clothing that conceals feminine shame presumably still acceptable

I would think the right-wingers would lose their minds over a policy banning girls from wearing traditionally “feminine” attire.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
dresses allow easy access to baby makers and cant have teen pregnancies now.
True.

It's always been the fault of young women for tempting men who go after them.

Thus leading to possible unwanted children, which leads to abor-

giphy.gif

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Pretty soon Texas will teach American Americans rode on ships voluntarily so they can come over and work for watermelons and fried chicken.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Texas State University did a study of the Uvalde shooting. One of their findings? A police officer could have shot the killer before he started killing, but wanted permission first, and didn’t get it.

Wait, cops need permission to shoot people? Since when?

Also, if they had gone in early instead picking their noses for an hour, some kids would have survived.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chris Christie had his bridge stunt. Abbott said hold my beer and did his stunt on the entire southern border.

In May the federal government sent 200,000 southern border immigrants packing back to where they came from. Apparently this fits the definition of an open border to some.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Chris Christie had his bridge stunt. Abbott said hold my beer and did his stunt on the entire southern border.

In May the federal government sent 200,000 southern border immigrants packing back to where they came from. Apparently this fits the definition of an open border to some.
There is an entire subreddit of national guard members complaining about, trying to avoid, sharing horror stories, etc. about operation lone star.

Abbott is abusing the troops. Quite fetid from a party that constantly pretends to support them.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
We received emails and text messages the last couple of days to conserve energy or the grid may fail again.

Currently, Republicans in a red state controlled by Republicans are blaming every democrat in the country for our failed grid issues. Some people are blaming Tesla and illegal immigrants for our issues LMAO you can't make this shit up. It's exhausting being surrounded by so many idiots.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
We received emails and text messages the last couple of days to conserve energy or the grid may fail again.

Currently, Republicans in a red state controlled by Republicans are blaming every democrat in the country for our failed grid issues. Some people are blaming Tesla and illegal immigrants for our issues LMAO you can't make this shit up. It's exhausting being surrounded by so many idiots.

AOC going to Texas for crisis support was just a cover story. Her main mission was sabotaging the Texas power grid. Can you prove that’s not what happened? I’m just asking questions.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1546528825068208128/

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
AOC going to Texas for crisis support was just a cover story. Her main mission was sabotaging the Texas power grid. Can you prove that’s not what happened? I’m just asking questions.

When AOC came to help during the freeze all the conservatives were yelling that it was just a photo op. Conservatives in this state are so used to their Reps doing basically NOTHING for them that helping out seems like a photo op. AOC and Beto were out helping people. Ted Cruz and Abbot sat on their asses until people shamed Cruz enough to where he went out and "helped" Well, I can't really get mad for Abbott sitting on his ass(lol) but Ted Cruz fled like a little bitch. Conservatives in this state want to own the libs so bad that they said Cruz deserved a vacation when he fled lmao

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
When AOC came to help during the freeze all the conservatives were yelling that it was just a photo op. Conservatives in this state are so used to their Reps doing basically NOTHING for them that helping out seems like a photo op. AOC and Beto were out helping people. Ted Cruz and Abbot sat on their asses until people shamed Cruz enough to where he went out and "helped" Well, I can't really get mad for Abbott sitting on his ass(lol) but Ted Cruz fled like a little bitch. Conservatives in this state want to own the libs so bad that they said Cruz deserved a vacation when he fled lmao

I get the impression Abbot spends most of his time glaring at the southern border like a mental patient and then gets pissed off when some crisis reminds him there’s a huge mass of Texas north of that border that needs tending to. Every time I see him speak he has “I need to get back to the border!” face.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I get the impression Abbot spends most of his time glaring at the southern border like a mental patient and then gets pissed off when some crisis reminds him there’s a huge mass of Texas north of that border that needs tending to. Every time I see him speak he has “I need to get back to the border!” face.

Yes, currently people are blaming our grid failures on the influx of illegal immigrants and Californians moving to Texas. California gets the blame for everything bad happening in Texas. They always seem to find someone else to blame except our shitty politicians.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to live life so ignorant and stupid because these people sound really confident when they speak. I need the confidence of a mediocre white person in Texas.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, currently people are blaming our grid failures on the influx of illegal immigrants and Californians moving to Texas. California gets the blame for everything bad happening in Texas. They always seem to find someone else to blame except our shitty politicians.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to live life so ignorant and stupid because these people sound really confident when they speak. I need the confidence of a mediocre white person in Texas.

"We don't want to be on the national grid because rolling blackouts in California, We're perfectly capable of screwing our own people without outside influence. Everything, including fuck ups, is bigger in Texas."

Top Bottom
1 2