TF Guy! You know what it means

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Not sure how well trying to hire scabs in advance has really helped Kellogs deal with that strike.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The judge that’s too racist for Alabama.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Randall Jinks!

I recommend you read the linked PDF of the complaint. I can’t copy-paste from it since it’s just a scan, but his racism is off the charts. Some minor examples in this article:

Among the allegations are that Jinks mouthed the N-word on occasion to the deputy chief clerk, said George Floyd was “just another criminal,” and he “pretty much got what he deserved,” and told a Black employee that he didn’t want him marching with Black Lives Matter protesters.

He was also accused of telling employees private details about his marriage and the reason that he and his wife lived in separate residences. He allegedly made inappropriate comments about the appearance and anatomy of women, shared “sexually inappropriate anecdotes,” shared a striptease video with employees, made degrading comments to or about women, and generally used “crude, coarse, vulgar, offensive and improper language.”

Jinks allegedly used the B-word to refer to the county administrator and said another employee was nothing but a “whore.”

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
The judge that’s too racist for Alabama.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Randall Jinks!

I recommend you read the linked PDF of the complaint. I can’t copy-paste from it since it’s just a scan, but his racism is off the charts. Some minor examples in this article:

He's lived his whole life with that privilege. Why change now? SMH

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
You may want a mouth guard if you read about TFGs in the healthcare industry

Some hospitals provide that package of services via an "obstetrical emergency department." OB-EDs are licensed under the main Emergency Department and typically see patients who are pregnant, for anything from unexplained bleeding to full-term birth. They bill like an ER, even if they aren't physically located anywhere near the ER.

TeamHealth — a health care staffing company owned by the investment company Blackstone, and known for marking up ER bills to boost profit — essentially says an OB-ED can be as simple as a rebranded obstetrical triage area. In a white paper, the company says an OB-ED is an "entrepreneurial approach to strengthening hospital finances," because with "little to no structural investment" it allows hospitals to "collect facility charges that are otherwise lost in the obstetrical triage setting."

The OB Hospitalist Group, which is owned by a private equity company, markets a tool to help OB-EDs calculate levels of emergency care. In a case study, OB Hospitalist Group reported that hospitals "leave a lot of money on the table" by billing OB-ED visits as Level 1 and 2 emergencies when they could be considered Level 4 emergencies.

An Arizona facility said its revenue increased $365,000 per quarter after turning its obstetric triage area into an OB-ED. Poudre Valley Hospital's website doesn't list "OB-ED" as part of the facility's offerings, though UCHealth documents do reference OB-ED beds in other facilities.

lizkat

Reaction score
WSJ says infrastructure bill contains language blocking FOIA requests w/ respect to expanding broadband to underserved areas. So is this gonna be another one of those deals where we wake up some day and discover that a major telecom carrier got a 25-year contract for... whatever... without much press coverage of exactly who benefits from the distribution of federal largesse?

Getting sick of this, especially because it seems to be one of the few things that get bipartisan enthusiasm while bill language is being drafted.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A reminder of why I put our broken medical system in with TFGs

They called it a visiting fee': Georgia woman who was billed almost $700 for trip to ER says she didn't even see a doctor and LEFT after waiting seven hours​

• Taylor Davis said she received a hospital bill from a Georgia hospital for $688.35 even though she never received medical treatment for her head injury
  • She said she checked into the hospital and left after waiting for seven hours
  • Weeks later, a bill arrived and a hospital employee told her: ‘You are charged before you are seen. Not for being seen'
  • It's estimated that about 1 in 5 emergency visits and 1 in 6 inpatient admissions will trigger a surprise bill

That's an interesting factoid to be aware of, "You are charged before you are seen. Not for being seen". That reminder that getting paid is of utmost importance, not the service itself whether it's helpful or not.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
⬆️ What the hell, a fee just for walking into the place??

I'd have an attorney send them a letter asking them to itemize the charges. I hardly think they'd stand up in court.

But anyway, that's not the main reason I'm here today. I just needed to grouse about these two fucking guys in my area.

IMG_6172.JPG

Now, the above loser chooses to publicly identify as an ammosexual. This is the kind of house you keep your children away from.

But wait, there's more.

IMG_6189.JPG

Off the top of my head, I'd say a guy with this ridiculously over-the-top display is...compensating for something. Wouldn't you?

Elsewhere, where I live, there's a guy with a Trump "Miss me yet?" flag, and another one with "Let's go Brandon" on it.

Both of them fly alongside American flags, just to show how patriotic they are. Conservatives must consider that proper flag etiquette. 🤨

Fuck all four of these guys. Go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
A reminder of why I put our broken medical system in with TFGs

That's an interesting factoid to be aware of, "You are charged before you are seen. Not for being seen". That reminder that getting paid is of utmost importance, not the service itself whether it's helpful or not.
But it’s the government we can’t trust with our healthcare, according to the GOP.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

I'd have an attorney send them a letter asking them to itemize the charges. I hardly think they'd stand up in court.

But anyway, that's not the main reason I'm here today. I just needed to grouse about these two fucking guys in my area.

Now, the above loser chooses to publicly identify as an ammosexual. This is the kind of house you keep your children away from.

But wait, there's more.

Off the top of my head, I'd say a guy with this ridiculously over-the-top display is...compensating for something. Wouldn't you?

Elsewhere, where I live, there's a guy with a Trump "Miss me yet?" flag, and another one with "Let's go Brandon" on it.

Both of them fly alongside American flags, just to show how patriotic they are. Conservatives must consider that proper flag etiquette. 🤨

Fuck all four of these guys. Go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
All those people and the only thing missing is a full set of teeth.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

lizkat

Reaction score
And...
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1456427623693705216/

Jacob Wohl, a 'right-wing operative' who is under investigation for fraud, said in a post on Gab that Jewish people living in America 'should decorate their home with Christmas lights' as a show of 'assimilation,' Newsweek reports - Twitter

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1456617332554436615/

Religious assimilation is most certainly not a necessary component of American "unity". We were never meant by the founders to move in lockstep on any issue. Acceptance of each other's essential humanity and of the fact of our equality under rule of law is what's needed (and in the spirit of the law would be nice too).

Per the US Constitution, we do not have and may not establish a Christian government. We are not by decree a Christian nation. We are free to choose a religion or not observe one at all.

Past that, let all our many arguments on political issues proceed apace. This guy Wohl isn't arguing issues, he's about driving artificial wedges between groups of people. That sort of thing weakens a nation when entertained even as background noise.

Oh, and Happy Diwali for those celebrating. Me, I've put away my Day of the Dead decorations and moved on to thinking about dancing for joy on the morning of the Winter Solstice. Let the darkness soon be defeated!

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

But wait, there's more.

The cult is strong with republicans. My mom sent me a picture of this hole in the wall fast food place in my podunk hometown that put "Go Brandon" on it's outside sign LOL Republicans are fucking weirdos. I have never once thought of putting an Obama or Biden flags or ANY kind of political stickers on my vehicles. The majority of my friends lean left and not a single one of them have anything political in their homes, vehicles, ect. No tshirts. Nothing. It's just crazy to me how Cult like Republicans are. They're united in hate for sure.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
When I make my way back to NYC from rural Virginia, I pass what's one of the largest traitor confederate flags in existence. The owner is reportedly a crazy, racist scumbag that many suspect is behind recent KKK bags left around town and neighboring schools.

lizkat

Reaction score

I'd let Haley ramble on, but when it comes to cognitive skills I'll stack ol' Nancy up against younger Nikki any day and see how it rolls. Pelosi was born with a working vote calculator in her brain.

I don't happen to disagree that high level American leadership tends to be too old. I'd prefer we relied on the wisdom of elders in advisory positions, not so much executors at top of various heaps in government.

However, a cognition test for potential opposition candidates (in campaigns for either the primary or general election) sounds too much like the Kremlin's way of solving problematic opposition: lock them up in a psych ward.

To me the tendency of both political parties (and some voters) to hang onto their elders in office too long is a marker and a downside of the DNC/RNC honchos' obsession with star power. They know that name recognition remains the ace card in electoral politics. That doesn't say much for brain power of voters...

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
What the fuck more do you need to know about America?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1462186442403233793/

Top Bottom
1 2