The official Florida man thread

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Woman hands vodka shots out to passengers when told she can’t take it through security​

In a move that only Florida could pull off a woman flying out of the Miami international airport was informed she couldn’t bring her jug of vodka through airport security. Her solution? Instead of tossing it…she passed around the bottle as fellow passengers glugged a few shots. We have the video.

The video has gone completely viral on TikTok and shows user @latinnbella and fellow passengers pounding a bottle of vodka before going through the airport security line. It seems she forgot the 100ml rule for traveling with alcohol

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As a palate cleanser, may we offer you Florida Woman, attempting to enter Canada with 56 handguns in her car?

Florida woman caught trying to enter Canada with 56 guns in her car​

cbsa.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
of course if they called the cops it may have turned out differently but this is florida.

‘Girl tried to kill me’: Biker tells police after shooting librarian accused of pointing gun at him​

ORANGE CITY, Fla. —
Police in Orange City believe a woman intentionally hit a motorcyclist and took off before being shot and killed around 5 p.m. Saturday.

Investigators say the motorcyclist and several witnesses followed her home, and there was then a confrontation right in her front yard.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
of course if they called the cops it may have turned out differently but this is florida.

‘Girl tried to kill me’: Biker tells police after shooting librarian accused of pointing gun at him​

ORANGE CITY, Fla. —
Police in Orange City believe a woman intentionally hit a motorcyclist and took off before being shot and killed around 5 p.m. Saturday.

Investigators say the motorcyclist and several witnesses followed her home, and there was then a confrontation right in her front yard.
More guns keep people safer. Clearly this situation would have turned out better if everybody on the scene had at least two guns instead of just one.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Hot under the collar? Police say man used flamethrower to settle parking dispute​

Wow! I loved this line from the guy with the flamethrower:

“This family, how could I say this — the worst thing that could ever happen to a neighborhood,” Abrams said. “They’ve had issues with other residents, and it needs to be brought to light.”
They are doing something worse than shooting flamethrowers at their neighbors? Must be pretty bad!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Until now, I had never used the two words "offensively stupid" together.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1471126604189519873/

Sue schools? These MFer's can't explain to anyone in terms a kindergartener would understand, what CRT is. And you want to let people sue over it?

"Woke"? Really?

For F- sake!
This crap is catching on in France too.

Why is it that so many people are personally offended when a spotlight is shone upon racist systems? Seems weird for a white person to be personally offended by the teaching of redlining or school segregation or banks’ refusal to lend to black people. Nobody is telling them to feel guilty about it, but they claim it makes them feel guilty. That makes you think... maybe they support these systems or they are secretly racist. Coming out against CRT is a way to be racist without “being a racist.” When BLM became famous, these folks initially tried to attack BLM the “communist organization” but such critiques ended up making the critics look really racist. CRT is just a “concept” supposedly, so they can attack that bogeyman and not “be a racist” while pushing whitewashing of racism in American history.

TL;DR - If CRT makes you personally feel guilty, you probably did something racist, or benefitted from/participated in some racist systems.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
When you call a judge in your child's custody case, make bomb threats and say "I'm about to do some crazy sh-t," guess what - you already did

‘I’m about to do some crazy sh–‘: Clearwater man threatens to blow himself and others up​

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Robber captured 15 minutes after knocking off Key West bank forgot he lives on island with one way off
Reminds me of the scene from True Lies

truelie.gif

Gotta love how it looks like the truck is gonna get away until that last missile...

Just searched and lo and behold - an article on how they created the scene!

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Robber captured 15 minutes after knocking off Key West bank forgot he lives on island with one way off
One way off by car or foot. There are several other ways off of Key West, you just need to be a critical thinker. I guess that is the reason for this thread?

Top Bottom
1 2