The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I thought Republicans loved the free market? 🤷‍♂️

Jim Jordan Demands Major Ad Companies Explain Why They Won’t Advertise On Truth Social

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I thought Republicans loved the free market? 🤷‍♂️

Jim Jordan Demands Major Ad Companies Explain Why They Won’t Advertise On Truth Social

“We tried, the prices for Truth Social ads were one ad per day for a million dollars or no ads per day for five million, both contingent on a blank check donation to the Trump campaign. The terms said they had complete authority under the Presidential Records Act to take payment without displaying our ads. So we had an executive meeting and decided we could get better value for our money by flushing nickels down the toilet.”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
the whole poor trump wont someone care about poor trump thing is just pathetic. but what else does he have to do? not pass laws for sure.

Gym and Comer Pyle committee hearings have been invaluable in exonerating Joe Biden, elevating young Democratic profiles and debasing the entire Republican party.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
What if the execs left the prices alone and took home ten million dollar bonuses instead of twenty five million dollar bonuses? Or is that forbidden in the rules of capitalism? Is the rule written in stone than the consumer and the worker are always reamed first?

Who are these execs?

Most fast food places are owned by franchisee's who don't make millions.

Also, stop me if you’ve heard this before… how about a fair tax code? It hasn’t been tried, maybe it will work. Lots of systems of fairness seem to work pretty well in practice.

Sure. What would you like to see in a tax code? I know I would like to see an end to all the special carve outs.

But I am not good with taxing unrealized gains.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Who are these execs?

Most fast food places are owned by franchisee's who don't make millions.

Sure. What would you like to see in a tax code? I know I would like to see an end to all the special carve outs.

But I am not good with taxing unrealized gains.

Well, you can read about Quizno’s if you want to know how franchises treat their “owners”.

You don’t need to be a wizard to know the tax code is unfair. Companies that make billions in profit - not revenue - shouldn’t be paying less towards our systems and infrastructure than janitors and teachers. It’s that simple and I don’t know why that’s such a hard concept to grasp.

To make it worse, their mega-rich owners, CEOs and execs are all entitled to many of the same sweet tax write offs and loopholes that the businesses are.

Who are they? All of them who don’t pay an equivalent share of their income to the workers they spend many more millions on to f*** over in the forms of lobbying and political donations.

This is not a conspiracy, a secret or some subjective thing. It’s well-known regular workers do the work and pay the taxes, and the wealthy are entitled to all sorts of inane perks that means they make more and pay less. It’s a bad system and unless and until some of these things have been addressed, I’ll continue to advocate that simply making these wealthy individuals and corporations pay an equivalent tax rate is the right solution.

Nowhere does it state that you can’t still include things to ease burdens on small businesses. Nobody is saying some tax benefit can’t be extended to a franchise operator just because I wouldn’t be in favor of it extending to the actual parent company.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nazi spotted at the gym in Long Island. New York. This is what the right means about free speech, and if you question it you'll be labeled "woke".

j2m2rr74d5tc1.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nazi spotted at the gym in Long Island. New York. This is what the right means about free speech, and if you question it you'll be labeled "woke".

j2m2rr74d5tc1.jpeg

I'm all for morons marking themselves as such. Especially in a gym, there's a large crossover in the unbathed and white supremacists. I would keep my distance both for social and odor reasons.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Good, they’re falling over themselves trying to blame one another. They want to ban all abortion, own it you geriatric pervert freaks.

IMG_0145.jpeg

Don't worry, we blame you too, you dense chucklef*ck.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Good, they’re falling over themselves trying to blame one another. They want to ban all abortion, own it you geriatric pervert freaks.

View attachment 28970

Don't worry, we blame you too, you dense chucklef*ck.

As much as I was not a fan of the ACA, why in the cornbread hell did the Dems not nationally legalize abortion when they passed it. The ACA was kryptonite to many of their careers, so why not at least put something good in the bill?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
WTF is wrong with people? No president or candidate should ever have this much sway with people, total cult mentality.

w1h1q868iotc1.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2