The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Why can’t the Big Mac reaper come to collect his dues on this fat authoritarian piece of shit? Executing drug dealers without due process is ok, but god forbid his criminal white collar crime friends have to suffer any consequences whatsoever. I’m so sick of this fat, stupid guy having millions worshipping him. Can’t they see he’s all ego and no brains? Meanwhile, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, Rudy and all of Trump’s stooges are running around still living their lives, with more due process than would be afforded you or I if we stole a candy bar.

They love him because he speaks at their same education level.

What really cracks me up are the rural rednecks that look up to an elite city slicker like Trump lol He’s nothing like these redneck trash but they worship him.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Just a reminder, because you know all of this victimology is playing into the need for destroying the wall between church & state.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1546129749419909120/

Because SOME Christians imagine they are being punished for their views, but those SAME "Christians" given the reins in gov't would punish others at first chance.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just a reminder, because you know all of this victimology is playing into the need for destroying the wall between church & state.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1546129749419909120/

Because SOME Christians imagine they are being punished for their views, but those SAME "Christians" given the reins in gov't would punish others at first chance.

I’m sick of people claiming they are Christian when they clearly aren’t. If you truly believe you are being punished then you are one of these non-Christian Christians.

After 9/11 happened a lot of people were asking where are all the good Muslims speaking out against extremists and terrorism. It seems good Christians speaking up are just as rare.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I’m sick of people claiming they are Christian when they clearly aren’t. If you truly believe you are being punished then you are one of these non-Christian Christians.

After 9/11 happened a lot of people were asking where are all the good Muslims speaking out against extremists and terrorism. It seems good Christians speaking up are just as rare.
There are many verses in the Bible about being “persecuted” for the faith. The common theme? One should consider it a blessing, and they should bless those who persecute them. Playing the victim card is the opposite of that. And if you’re doing the opposite of your faith’s teachings, are you truly an adherent of the faith in the first place?

So if Christians are REALLY being punished for their faith, they should consider it “pure joy” to suffer in such a way... according to the Bible.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There are many verses in the Bible about being “persecuted” for the faith. The common theme? One should consider it a blessing, and they should bless those who persecute them. Playing the victim card is the opposite of that. And if you’re doing the opposite of your faith’s teachings, are you truly an adherent of the faith in the first place?

So if Christians are REALLY being punished for their faith, they should consider it “pure joy” to suffer in such a way... according to the Bible.

There are many ways to spot if somebody is lying to themselves and the world about being a Christian, but the most obvious is being a Trump supporter. You can’t both be a good Christian and a Trump supporter. From his professional and personal life to his rhetoric you’d be hard pressed to find anybody less Christian. Rabid patriotism is also a big no no.

Christianity isn't being attacked. It's their mobs of heretics defined by their own big book of laws that are.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Drove through rural Ohio this weekend. Went past houses with huge flags of “Not My President” and “Trump 2024 - I’ll be back!”

I guess it makes sense that the same folks who glorify the losers of the Civil War would support another loser.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It seems like more and more arrows are pointing at DeSantis running in 2024 including support from those who until recently were too afraid of Trump. Even if the hearings don’t lead to a prosecution I think some on the right are hoping they at least weaken Trump’s control of the party and mindshare.

Never underestimate Trump’s ego, but he hasn’t even announced he’s going to run yet. There’s a possibility that if he sees the writing is on the wall favoring DeSantis that he won’t run so he doesn’t have to face that possible defeat. But there’s also a high probability that he feels winning a second term is the only chance he has of beating the charges banging on his door.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
But there’s also a high probability that he feels winning a second term is the only chance he has of beating the charges banging on his door.
Maybe not even winning a second term but just running for one. He might be counting on a Democratic Attorney General hesitating to indict a presidential candidate from the other party because of the precedent it might set. Although with the GOP as it is today, I doubt they would hesitate to do so.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Mango is definitely running. It's a continuation of his grifting ways. Someone signed up my email account to receive emails from him (my email account handle uses my initials and partial name, so I get tons of emails mistakenly meant for others with a similar name). My inbox is flooded with anxious, breathless emails about the Dems, the Woke™ & Sleepy Joe destroying America. This year's Mid-Terms will be instrumental in how well his grift will continue to be going into the 2024 campaign.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
This is who the republican party wants to run for office...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1546476045112676352/

tyler-the-creator-the-fuck-gif.gif

Is this some kind of experiment? Finding candidates more stupid than the kind of voters they want? Completing the cycle of stupidity all around? o_O

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is who the republican party wants to run for office...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1546476045112676352/

tyler-the-creator-the-fuck-gif.gif

Is this some kind of experiment? Finding candidates more stupid than the kind of voters they want? Completing the cycle of stupidity all around? o_O

Walker is painfully stupid. Warnock is leading the polls, but this airhead may very well be the next US Senator from Georgia. I'm having flashbacks to 2015 when Trump announced. Not paying much attention to him in years past, I was stunned by how stupid he was. But the rest of the world seemed to not notice. His crowds kept growing, red hats started showing up, flags and bumper stickers were all over.... the GOP seemed totally oblivious to how dumb he was. And his confidence and ego was astounding - I always said he seemed like the dumbest man in the room who's convinced that he's the smartest.

I read a great opinion piece on Walker today. It's behind a paywall, but here are two segments that stood out....

The flashing red lights and blaring sirens are not just about the former football star’s myriad lies and stunning hypocrisy. That kind of stuff doesn’t necessarily trouble GOP voters in the least, given their continued devotion to Donald Trump, who counts Walker as a longtime friend. It’s Walker’s combination of utter ignorance and total confidence, which challenges even that of the former president.

We’ve had liars and hypocrites in the Senate before — we have some now, actually — and the republic has survived. But to an alarming degree, even for a senator, Walker seems to believe he knows everything about everything — while his words suggest he knows nothing about anything at all.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Walker is painfully stupid. Warnock is leading the polls, but this airhead may very well be the next US Senator from Georgia. I'm having flashbacks to 2015 when Trump announced. Not paying much attention to him in years past, I was stunned by how stupid he was. But the rest of the world seemed to not notice. His crowds kept growing, red hats started showing up, flags and bumper stickers were all over.... the GOP seemed totally oblivious to how dumb he was. And his confidence and ego was astounding - I always said he seemed like the dumbest man in the room who's convinced that he's the smartest.

I read a great opinion piece on Walker today. It's behind a paywall, but here are two segments that stood out....

The flashing red lights and blaring sirens are not just about the former football star’s myriad lies and stunning hypocrisy. That kind of stuff doesn’t necessarily trouble GOP voters in the least, given their continued devotion to Donald Trump, who counts Walker as a longtime friend. It’s Walker’s combination of utter ignorance and total confidence, which challenges even that of the former president.

We’ve had liars and hypocrites in the Senate before — we have some now, actually — and the republic has survived. But to an alarming degree, even for a senator, Walker seems to believe he knows everything about everything — while his words suggest he knows nothing about anything at all.

This is slightly off-topic, but I think the worship of celebrities in our country is a root cause of situations like this. It leads to people supporting those who aren’t qualified. But it also gives the celebrities an inflated sense of their own abilities. When you’re adored everywhere you go, you end up thinking your 💩 doesn’t stink. A disastrous combination.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We watched that Walker video yesterday, it's just fucking absurd. What got me, was people laughing (with, not at) and clapping about some of that air insanity. Are they so equally stupid, or even more so, that they can just dismiss that kind of nonsense in favor of celebrity and/or "the cult"? I'd like to know if anyone went there undecided and walked out with an absolute decision not to vote for him?

I bet there was a ton of people in that audience that were happy to show how "not racist" they are too ...

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I wish I could say that Walker won't win. I told folks for several weeks that Mango could win in 2016. Yes, I thought the "Grab them by the pussy!" video was the end of him. But once I saw many didn't care about it, I once again told people that he could win.

Walker will need to avoid any debates. That may hurt him but appearing on a debate stage with Warnock will kill any chance he has of winning the Senate seat. He avoids videos like the one above and he still has a shot at replacing Warnock even with all of his lies and deficiencies. Which is just farking sad.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
To bring all of this back around to the agenda. Please bear in mind, there are those in the party that know he's a lying stupid MF'er, but continue to push this guy.

A few weeks ago, Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign ran into an unexpected problem. The Daily Beast reported on a “secret son” whom the Georgia Republican hadn’t publicly acknowledged, and who “has apparently been estranged from his biological father since his birth a decade ago.”

Given Walker’s record of criticizing absentee fathers, the revelation was a problem. Nevertheless, the GOP candidate and his team acknowledged the accuracy of the report and issued a written statement that said Walker “had a child years ago when he wasn’t married.” The statement went on to dismiss the idea that “Herschel is ‘hiding’ the child.”

The problem quickly got worse — we soon learned about other previously undisclosed children — raising all kinds of questions about the candidate. But one thing stood out for me: Why did Walker’s team issue a written statement referencing “a child” and “the child”? Didn’t the Republican’s campaign team get the full story from the candidate?

As it turns out, that’s an interesting story. The Daily Beast had a follow-up report today:

When Herschel Walker’s campaign aides approached him this winter to discuss whispers that Walker had a secret child, the Georgia GOP’s Senate candidate told his campaign the rumors were false. Walker’s aides already knew he was lying. They had expected him to lie, and had obtained documents in advance of that conversation verifying that Walker did indeed have another child, The Daily Beast has learned.

According to the reporting, which has not been independently verified by MSNBC or NBC News, Walker, when confronted with evidence from his team, eventually conceded that he’d lied to them about the existence of his undisclosed son.

Which leads us to...

Yes, in the midst of an incredible article from the Daily Beast concerning Walker’s “secret children,” whose existence he denied even to the people who work for him, comes the assertion from the candidate’s own team that he’s constitutionally incapable of telling the truth. While Walker reportedly lies about all kind of things, it was seemingly the lies about his offspring that broke the proverbial camel’s back for his staff. According to the Daily Beast’s Roger Sollenberger, Walker—who has frequently criticized “fatherless home—was approached by his advisers over the winter about rumors he had a kid no one knew about, which the candidate denied. The staffers, per Sollenberger, knew their boss was was going to lie, and came with documents proving paternity; eventually, he admitted the child was his, but insisted no other secret kids existed. Can you guess where this is going? You probably can.

Meanwhile lying about everything all the time isn’t the only gripe Walker’s staffers have. According to the Daily Beast, they have “ridiculed his intelligence,” “fear his mood swings and instability,” “worry he could embarrass himself at any moment,” and believe that “the stress and pressures of campaigning…might make him ‘just not mentally stable.’” All of which seem like pretty good reasons to become former campaign staffers—and yet it appears all of these people are still currently working for the guy and actively trying to help him unseat a Democrat for U.S. Senate. Curious!

The Walker campaign declined the Daily Beast’s request for comment.

Yet this is who the party is promoting as their candidate, and who their base applauding & supporting.

THIS IS INTENTIONAL!!

What-the-Fuck.gif

A party actively pushing a candidate who clearly lies, isn't the sharpest SPOON in the kitchen drawer, and they are doing it anyway. But will they take responsibility if this numbnut gets into office, fucks up royally, and possibly costs lives or money? Judging by past administrations experience evidently, and one has to ask FUCKING why?!!! This actively looks like an effort to shit a gov't down the drain by intentionally trying to get into office the most destructive beings possible.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to see some cross-party endorsements. Would be nice to see some republicans endorse Warnock because he’s quite clearly - and not by a small margin - the more qualified, sensible, decent candidate. I believe I’ve already seen progressive groups endorse Cheney, noting that her stance on democracy supersedes the clear policy differences. She too, is beyond more qualified than her opponents (remember her debate a few days back? She looked like a distinguished, sane individual surrounded by rodeo clowns).

I’d like to see a couple democrats - maybe even President Biden - endorse Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney. Anything that can be done to try to get some cross-party cooperation and to get these lunatics out of office.

Top Bottom
1 2