The Trump Indictment Thread

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Judge in ny expanded gag order to cover his family (and DA’s family).
That was fast from the sounds of it, appears that he had already gave it some thought?

As a lawyer, would normal people get away with this in the same way Trump has? Just curious to hear it from a professional and not a pundit.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Judge in ny expanded gag order to cover his family (and DA’s family).

Great, gives him a few days to figure out which slap on the wrist to give Trump as soon as he violates it in the next 24-48 hours. Because Trump will violate it.

One of these judges just needs to say “f*** it” and treat him the same way they would if it had been a 19 year old black kid making posts on Facebook about the judges daughter.

Oh, but Trump is being treated way worse than the black kid who makes threats. It’s a new America, ran by minorities and the humble like Trump are persecuted. 🤮

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Trump posted the $175 Million bond the same day DJT stock had a lot of selling…. 🤔

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
LOL... "let's keep those corporate billionaires from paying the same tax rate as someone who works at the grocery store, then blame it on Biden". You have no idea just how much you support those fucking fatcat rats at the top and they love you for it. Meanwhile you couldn't give a rats ass about regular working people.

No single president is to blame for an up and down economy, look at any chart over the last 300 years and you'll see swings under both parties. It's this sort of ignorance that plays to the MAGA base. Again, let's see you here defending him once he starts to slide in the polls because for some reason you go eerily quiet when things get bad for your guy.

I agree with you. But I also have to agree with @Herdfan as well. If people have been pushed to, or past, their breaking point they might listen to someone promising lower prices. For me higher prices might mean shuffling some projects around and re-arranging priorities. For some, higher prices could be what pushes them over the edge. Maybe for some higher food prices means eviction and living in their car.

That's not to say they're making the right choice and the other guy will bring them cheaper grocery bills. But it's not hard to see how cheaper grocery bills could be a lure for some. So I'll accept the premise that higher prices could push some voters to vote for the other guy. Even if I think that they're being tricked into voting against their own best interests, I still see the point Herdfan is making. And agree with it to a point.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Trump gets to rape your wives and fat-shame your daughter if the milk price is low. Fair trade in the GOP.

Juanita Broaddrick, Leslie Millwee, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey etc.

I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive and paying attention in the '90's, you would remember the Dems pretty much ignored all these women.

And while he wasn't able to run again, I am sure he would have been reelected after lying to the Grand Jury.

Hands aren't clean on your side either.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Barry.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Juanita Broaddrick, Leslie Millwee, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey etc.

I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive and paying attention in the '90's, you would remember the Dems pretty much ignored all these women.

And while he wasn't able to run again, I am sure he would have been reelected after lying to the Grand Jury.

Hands aren't clean on your side either.

Yeah, we're trying to move on too. We can go back and forth infinitely to the past to the primordial ooze.

It's 2024, not 1994 or 1964 or 1864.

Once again, what you fail to mention is that your guy is covered in mud and you're pointing out other having a speck on their face. We also assess things in magnitude.

You're playing the game man, why can't you just admit Trump is a piece of shit and be done? Be a conservative, be a republican, you try to pretend you're not a Trumper but when push comes to shove, you'd have Trump shoving world leaders and being made fun of again, cozying up to Putin and trusting Russians over his own government, turning the military on people, etc.

Running past the murderer to apprehend the jaywalker... again.

I would be glad to have a discussion on how the Clintons are POS who have also done a lot of good and aren't deranged lunatics bent on world domination. I'm focusing on the guy who's openly bragging about being a dictator - and has already proven he'll take the steps to make it so - vs. the guy out of office two and a half decades and never posed any direct threat to American democracy.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Sure, but those dirty hands you mention are from decades back and they're not currently trying to get into the White House. 🤷‍♂️

I agree that they are old.

But to hammer voters who are willing to ignore certain aspects of Trump but forgetting they ignored similar aspects of Clinton.......... seems a bit hypocritical.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

But to hammer voters who are willing to ignore certain aspects of Trump but forgetting they ignored similar aspects of Clinton.......... seems a bit hypocritical.
Certain aspects? Rape isn't a certain aspect. Voting against your best interest is, but not rape.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

Fine, I won't write in Bill's name. You've convinced me.

I'm not saying Clinton was a saint. I'm saying if you have to go that far back in time, you've already lost the argument.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Fine, I won't write in Bill's name. You've convinced me.

I'm not saying Clinton was a saint. I'm saying if you have to go that far back in time, you've already lost the argument.

We can disagree on that. If you didn't care then, you can't care now.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok Bill and Trump are tied on rape. Sudden death match, first one to score an insurrection gets the title of biggest POS. And the winner is....

Oh, let's pretend Bill did that too.

How about a green card in-law family while you're on the road talking about immigrants poisoning the blood of the country? Who puts the innocent family members of court workers on blast?

Surely nobody who posts on THIS forum is stupid enough to think Trump isn't trying to use thinly veiled violence? Herdfan, please don't tell me you are going to argue Trump is just talking normally and HAS NO IDEA THAT HIS WORDS ARE INFLUENCING HIS FOLLOWERS?

Top Bottom
1 2