What are you doing today?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
My husband only touches the washing machine when it needs to be fixed. 🙂

That is why I have my own in the garage. :D

But alas that will not last long as we just went under contract for a new house in Cottonwood AZ. Closing by 11/15 and hope to be in it by mid-January.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Off to take the i3 in to get a sensor replaced. Then working from home the rest of the day.
How is it Monday morning already.
Tonight I’ll be watching the new GOT spin off, House of the Dragon.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Yes. And will not miss the humidity. :)

Okay, so I still have time to post this...

WestVirginia.jpg

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Not a bad time of year to skip out from the weather in the East...

When we were out there, it was what they call "monsoon season" where there are storms that can pop-up any time. And they were complaining about the humidity. It was 35%. They have no idea what humidity is.

Renzatic

Reaction score
It's like that here in the more northern end of Appalachia if you get up into the hill country sometimes... at least until their dogs get to know ya.

Throw in a mesh back baseball cap, and a deeper tan, and he'd fit in pretty well down here.

Renzatic

Reaction score
When we were out there, it was what they call "monsoon season" where there are storms that can pop-up any time. And they were complaining about the humidity. It was 35%. They have no idea what humidity is.

It could be 120 out in the desert, and you won't even give a damn.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It could be 120 out in the desert, and you won't even give a damn.

Ah, the beauty of Cottonwood/Sedona.

Right now it is 93 with a Real Feel of ........93. At 3600' of elevation, it runs 10 or so degrees cooler than Phoenix. And if that is too hot, Flagstaff is 45 minutes and 3,300' higher. Although I start to get a headache at that elevation if I get there too fast.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
And dogs that bark at trucks they don't know.

My late bro told a friend who was coming to help him do some work on his place at day's end one time, "Don't get outta your truck until I get home. Just because the dog likes ya when I"m home don't mean sh^t when I'm not home."

Sure enough the bro gets home and the guy had spaced out that warning, so he's up on the roof of his truck in the late afternoon sun, laughing only because the dog couldn't get up in the truck bed to maul him.

He had got out of the truck and then the dog rushed him from over by the porch, and he wasn't sure he could get back into the cab without at least getting his pants pockets re-tailored. So he scrabbled his way over side of the bed and up onto the roof as last resort, unsure if the dog could make it into the bed too,

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I found an iPad Mini 2. :D

Well, not so much found as rediscovered under a pile of documents in the office where I've been cleaning up/out. Screen is mint, back has a little wear, I just logged out of all the services, did a full reset, I'll probably set it up today for hoots, would make a good reader for the evening (vs. the iPad Pro). A search indicates handles up to iOS 12, this was the first Mini with the retina display, it looks terrific, A7 so a little slow, only 16GB, but for my purposes it's a nice find :D

Top Bottom
1 2