Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
To be fair Jada is pretty unhinged herself. Being a woman does not excuse her shitty behavior towards Will, he's a man who has been beaten down.
This is actually hilarious. You went from hating Will to pivoting against Jada. Did she use the Jada Mind Meld to somehow force Will to slap CR?

They have an open relationship because Will was not a faithful man. That's why his first wife divorced him. Jada was the one that bought the two women together and worked on having an eventual blended family, for the sake of Trey (Will and Sheree's young son at the time). And while everyone jokes about the entanglement, he had his own entanglements with at least a few co-stars before that. The entanglement was known by Will as they were essentially separated and thinking that they may divorce. Everyone that brings it up fails to mention that the 3rd party repeatedly stated that Will knew. And Will has said that they have not engaged in infidelity, because they have an open marriage.

Again, they've been together 25 years and have gone through counseling and have worked hard at their marriage. Oscar night Will just snapped. To blame it on the woman is misguided. To want to toss him away after more than three decades of being known as one of the nicest men in show business is just sad. But predictable.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is actually hilarious. You went from hating Will to pivoting against Jada. Did she use the Jada Mind Meld to somehow force Will to slap CR?

They have an open relationship because Will was not a faithful man. That's why his first wife divorced him. Jada was the one that bought the two women together and worked on having an eventual blended family, for the sake of Trey (Will and Sheree's young son at the time). And while everyone jokes about the entanglement, he had his own entanglements with at least a few co-stars before that. The entanglement was known by Will as they were essentially separated and thinking that they may divorce. Everyone that brings it up fails to mention that the 3rd party repeatedly stated that Will knew. And Will has said that they have not engaged in infidelity, because they have an open marriage.

Again, they've been together 25 years and have gone through counseling and have worked hard at their marriage. Oscar night Will just snapped. To blame it on the woman is misguided. To want to toss him away after more than three decades of being known as one of the nicest men in show business is just sad. But predictable.
The only person you seem to hate is CR and he was the only real victim that night. Both Jada and Will have gotten a free pass from your but the rest of the world has obviously seen them for what they are, a troubled couple with serious issues they've been willing to flaunt in front of everyone, and the court of public opinion will judge.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m imagining an alternate reality in which Jada slapped Rock instead of Will.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Don’t know if this was already mentioned in this thread, but at some other awards show that aired before the Oscars Rebel Wilson was on stage and said when she heard Will Smith was up for best actor she thought his greatest performance was acting like he didn’t care about his wife’s boyfriends. Don’t know what his reaction was to that but it wasn’t a slap. If anything it was probably edging towards the last straw in Will’s mental state.

Just because a couple claims to have an open marriage doesn’t mean both are happy about it. It sounds like a hail mary attempt by Will to save his marriage after his infidelity, at best it’s “fair”. Theirs also a difference between having an open marriage and sharing the details about it with all the world.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Don’t know if this was already mentioned in this thread, but at some other awards show that aired before the Oscars Rebel Wilson was on stage and said when she heard Will Smith was up for best actor she thought his greatest performance was acting like he didn’t care about his wife’s boyfriends. Don’t know what his reaction was to that but it wasn’t a slap. If anything it was probably edging towards the last straw in Will’s mental state.

Just because a couple claims to have an open marriage doesn’t mean both are happy about it. It sounds like a hail mary attempt by Will to save his marriage after his infidelity, at best it’s “fair”. Theirs also a difference between having an open marriage and sharing the details about it with all the world.
Yeah it's hard to defend the cruelty of some of the jokes, some of them are deeply personal and cut I'm sure. On one hand they've been really open about their marriage/problems an on the other it opens them up for these sort of attacks. In any case I don't think there are any winners in all of this and if CR is going to use it to cash in rather than learn from it he's lost a lot of stock with me.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You seem determined to bring this man down any chance you get.

He feels he made a mistake, he apologized and he is doing what he thinks he needs to do to make it better. But that is still not good enough for some people.
Just me? Try peaking outside of the depths of this thread and see what the rest of the world thinks, or just keep the blinders on and continue to drive by troll when you find it convenient.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just me? Try peaking outside of the depths of this thread and see what the rest of the world thinks, or just keep the blinders on and continue to drive by troll when you find it convenient.

It's trollin' when someone has a different opinion on something. Got it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's trollin' when someone has a different opinion on something. Got it.
It's trolling when you call me out directly, instead of arguing about the issue. Don't make it personal at me and I won't make it at you, simple as that.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
It's trolling when you call me out directly, instead of arguing about the issue. Don't make it personal at me and I won't make it at you, simple as that.

That's not trolling. That's just calling someone out on their BS. Are we not allowed to call people out about the issue?

Like RonnTaylor said, you went from hating Will to hating Jada lol

We still need to know how Jada sicced will smith on Chris Rock?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
That's not trolling. That's just calling someone out on their BS. Are we not allowed to call people out about the issue?

Like RonnTaylor said, you went from hating Will to hating Jada lol

We still need to know how Jada sicced will smith on Chris Rock?
Yep, attacking someone because you don't agree with their stance and then claiming you're not allowed to disagree. Convenient.

This horse has been beaten to death, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2