Call them ALL out

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
They need to pass a bill stating no elected member of government (yes, that broad) should be able to buy/sell/trade stocks while in office. And that should hold for their immediate household.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Eric,

I was going to post this, but I figure the reaction would have been quite different. ;)

But don't forget to add about his DUI.
The difference here is I don't mind calling out corruption on my side of the aisle, give it a try some time, it's liberating to be on the side of what's right, not just blindly defending a political party we side with.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
The difference here is I don't mind calling out corruption on my side of the aisle, give it a try some time, it's liberating to be on the side of what's right, not just blindly defending a political party we side with.

Bingo!

That's one of the reasons why I stopped being a member of any political party years back. Feels liberating calling anyone out as I see fit.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

Yes, YOU will. Many on here will not.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
So you have called out Republicans the same way? Refreshing if so.

The issue is not about me specifically calling them out, but in some cases, I don't disagree with them. So we need to make sure we are looking at things from the same point of view.

I doubt anyone here will call out the current admin for being a train wreck because you don't see it as such. Or no one seems to see Biden's mental decline. Why do you think that is?

Is it because you don't honestly see it, or because you don't want to see it?

Trump's last months were a mess. And I don't want to see him run again. I wish SCOTUS hadn't banned abortion, but I also am not ready to go as far as thinking thousands of lives are at risk. I also wouldn't trade this SCOTUS because of this one issue.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
They need to pass a bill stating no elected member of government (yes, that broad) should be able to buy/sell/trade stocks while in office. And that should hold for their immediate household.

This was actually going to be up for a vote, but then…..I don’t know, pick literally any excuse for Congress not to do something. Maybe Congress was closed that day because of an emergency floor waxing and then there just isn’t another opening in the schedule for the next decade. Wait, no. They were going to vote but then Putin attacked Ukraine. So we’ll just call it the Putin corruption.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Do you know who really needs called out? The media.

If you go to CNN.com and do a search, you get this:

Your search for paul pelosi semiconductor stock purchase did not match any documents.​

Only place to find it is on Fox and some market outlets such as MarketWatch.

Why are the major news orgs not covering this?

Eric, you had to find it on Twitter.

Last edited:

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I thought this was already in law? The STOCK act that was passed near the end of President Obama's 1st term? I know it was watered down and made easier for family members to still benefit via non-insider trading. :cool:

I'm not excusing the Pelosis, but the calls to strengthen domestic chip manufacturing has been in the news for a bit (and talked about in the past). It isn't insider trading knowing that some legislation would eventually be forwarded signed.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Do you know who really needs called out? The media.

If you go to CNN.com and do a search, you get this:

Only place to find it is on Fox and some market outlets such as MarketWatch.

Why are the major news orgs not covering this?

Eric, you had to find it on Twitter.
A 3 second Google News search...
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 8.57.34 AM.png

You are sitting there watching Fox News and blindly spouting their talking points without simply looking for yourself, which are mostly just hyperbolic. The sheep mentality here is off the charts.

Additionally, you're just piling on in this post with something not even related to the topic, just because it's not your party, only driving the point home.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is the current front page of FoxNews, JFC, what a clownshow:

1658420560640.png

And holy fudge, the comments on the Biden headline story are sick, toxic and FILLED with anti-vaxx bullshit.

I need a shower after spending 2 minutes on that site. :sick:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is the current front page of FoxNews, JFC, what a clownshow:

View attachment 16032

And holy fudge, the comments on the Biden headline story are sick, toxic and FILLED with anti-vaxx bullshit.

I need a shower after spending 2 minutes on that site. :sick:

Remember, if it's on NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC or CNN, it's ALL the mainstream media and they're feeding you lies. Only watch Fox News, that way Fox News can tell you that only Fox News speaks the truth.

hypnotoad.jpg

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Remember, if it's on NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC or CNN, it's ALL the mainstream media and they're feeding you lies. Only watch Fox News, that way Fox News can tell you that only Fox News speaks the truth.

hypnotoad.jpg

Futurama's original network was Fox, but I can't tell whether that is part of the joke here.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
A 3 second Google News search...
View attachment 16030
You are sitting there watching Fox News and blindly spouting their talking points without simply looking for yourself, which are mostly just hyperbolic. The sheep mentality here is off the charts.

Additionally, you're just piling on in this post with something not even related to the topic, just because it's not your party, only driving the point home.

Doesn't the top one make my point?

Top Bottom
1 2