Elon Musk says he plans to lift Donald Trump’s Twitter ban: ‘It was a morally bad decision’

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
More pearls of wisdom from Musk. Could this guy be any more of an asshole?

Elon Musk praises Chinese workers and says “They won’t just be burning the midnight oil, they will be burning the 3am oil, they won’t even leave the factory type of thing, whereas in America people are trying to avoid going to work at all.”​

Tesla boss Elon Musk has praised Chinese workers and says that in comparison, Americans try “to avoid going to work at all”.

The entrepreneur, who is the world’s richest person, made the comments during an online interview when asked which electric vehicle start-up company had most impressed him.

He first credited Volkswagen with the leap they have made in the sector, bfeore saying that most of Tesla’s competition would come from China, where Tesla has a new manufacturing plant.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Apparently the problem with the leftists is that they're not communist enough. They're always demanding living wages, and time for themselves. Don't they understand that the group is more important than the individual? Damn communists.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
More pearls of wisdom from Musk. Could this guy be any more of an asshole?

Elon Musk praises Chinese workers and says “They won’t just be burning the midnight oil, they will be burning the 3am oil, they won’t even leave the factory type of thing, whereas in America people are trying to avoid going to work at all.”​

Do the MAGAts still love him? I thought hating China was a requirement for membership in their club.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Do the MAGAts still love him? I thought hating China was a requirement for membership in their club.
The same group used to hate Russia too, now they're in love with them. All it took for them to sacrifice every principle they've ever held was a failed billionaire con artist.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The same group used to hate Russia too, now they're in love with them. All it took for them to sacrifice every principle they've ever held was a failed billionaire con artist.

It's the laziest of contrarianism. Put zero thought into it. Just be against whatever the left is for. Don't worry about hypocrisy, no matter how recent. Tradition, decorum, and respectability only matter when they work in your favor. If not, fuck them. Apply the same to translation and intent of the constitution.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
FFS. This is going to be a never ending story…

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1525049369552048129/

If he’s so f-ing rich, why does he need investors or loans? Put up or shut up. Liquidate your assets and buy it if you want it so bad, Elon.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
FFS. This is going to be a never ending story…

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1525049369552048129/

When up to 5% of your user base is comprised of spambots it's likely a problem, especially when the company is already on the decline.

According to Forbes
Twitter has experienced a steady decline in popularity from 2012-2018 (Forbes, 2019). It is down more than 100 million users who tweet on a daily basis and down almost 200 million daily tweets while no new users have been recorded.

In response to the steep decline, Twitter is ditching the monthly active user metric and is moving towards monetizable daily active users (mDAU) count to better measure the number of users for stakeholders and advertisers (The Verge, 2019). This number doesn’t include the total user base, but instead incorporates users that are using portions of the network that display ads.

Then there's the volatility making advertisers nervous
The disclosure came days after Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) Chief Executive Elon Musk, who has inked a deal to buy Twitter for $44 billion, tweeted that one of his priorities would be to remove "spam bots" from the platform.

Twitter said in the filing it faced several risks until the deal with Musk is closed, such as whether advertisers would continue to spend on Twitter and "potential uncertainty regarding our future plans and strategy."

There is also an uptick in right wing accounts as Liberals have been leaving the platform, which is great for their echo-chamber but as a whole it's not boosting their bottom line. If you're an investor looking at the future of this company I would guess it makes you pretty nervous overall.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
And a tweet from a chap named Jon Phillips (@jowiph) shedding a little more light on this subject:"Everyone is (rightly) talking about Musk showing his dick, but I want to highlight the context that SpaceX flight attendants *WERE PRESSURED TO BECOME LICENSED MASSEUSES FOR ELON MUSK AND OTHER EXECS ON THEIR OWN DIME*"

Good grief.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
And yet more narcissism (in the form of another tweet - dating from last night) from Mr Musk:

"In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.

But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.

Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold."

I do wonder why he seems to feel the need to share this fact with the world, not least as nobody is any longer required to shout their vote in public for the right to cast a ballot (in secret) is protected by law.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And a tweet from a chap named Jon Phillips (@jowiph) shedding a little more light on this subject:"Everyone is (rightly) talking about Musk showing his dick, but I want to highlight the context that SpaceX flight attendants *WERE PRESSURED TO BECOME LICENSED MASSEUSES FOR ELON MUSK AND OTHER EXECS ON THEIR OWN DIME*"

Good grief.
thats because then they could deny it happened with no records of paying for such things.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
He came out as Republican knowing this scandal would come out and he would not be held accountable because Republicans will defend their sexual predators to the death.

And low and behold....Republicans defending him on Twitter. lmao

Top Bottom
1 2