Jan 6 Committee Public Hearings

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Wait, the QAnon Shaman broke into the Arizona Capitol before Jan 6?
Yeah, i think that was already known (I don’t know that it was a break-in, but they refused to leave).

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So they lied to people to get them to become fake electors for Trump… in multiple states.

Some knew it was illegal but did it anyway if they were guaranteed their legal fees would be covered.

These fake electors are ACTUAL election fraud.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The threats from these Trump-lovers… just unbelievable.

It’s a bit hard to feel TOO bad for the ones that supported Trump in 2020, because he constantly threatened others for 4 years. But now that they are on the receiving end of the threats, they get tears in their eyes. Maybe they can get a bit of insight to what the “others” felt from Trump-lovers all that time.

But I’m ok if they want to portray these Republicans as noble, if it means other Republicans turn on Trump and rebuke this “stolen election” nonsense.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
The threats from these Trump-lovers… just unbelievable.

It’s a bit hard to feel TOO bad for the ones that supported Trump in 2020, because he constantly threatened others for 4 years. But now that they are on the receiving end of the threats, they get tears in their eyes. Maybe they can get a bit of insight to what the “others” felt from Trump-lovers all that time.

But I’m ok if they want to portray these Republicans as noble, if it means other Republicans turn on Trump and rebuke this “stolen election” nonsense.
They’re cockroaches like Trump himself. That’s harsh and true, and my views on people who simply voted for Trump are similar.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The testimony of Ruby Freeman and her daughter is heartbreaking. Their lives have been completely ruined by Donald Trump’s election lies. He knew he was lying, and he knew his supporters would threaten and attack them.

A group of MAGA thugs attempted to break into the grandmother’s house to perform a “citizens’ arrest”…

Every single permanent Fulton county election worker quit because of this.

Trump should spend the rest of his days in prison.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is not "lock her up" hyperbole, this is very serious:

Donald Trump needs to be arrested, booked and charged with seditious conspiracy, multiple counts worth. I'm watching more and more proof spill out - but its just proof of what we knew. "Alternate slates of electors"? There's no such fucking thing. It would be like if Trump got mad at Pence and hired Don Jr. show up to act as Senate President. Doesn't work that way, not possible.

I do not envy the position of Merrick Garland, but I have a strong suspicion he's going to cement his legacy by having the backbone to haul a former president's fat seditious ass into jail. I don't care what the cult thinks, they'd arrest people and then some if they get the chance to do so. The time to send a message to stop this political crime, start talking to one another and start legislating is NOW.

You don't let someone off the hook for breaking in someone's house and trying to kill someone just because the gun jammed and nobody got hurt. You haul their ass into jail and put them in prison so they don't have the chance to do it again.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is not "lock her up" hyperbole, this is very serious:

Donald Trump needs to be arrested, booked and charged with seditious conspiracy, multiple counts worth. I'm watching more and more proof spill out - but its just proof of what we knew. "Alternate slates of electors"? There's no such fucking thing. It would be like if Trump got mad at Pence and hired Don Jr. show up to act as Senate President. Doesn't work that way, not possible.

I do not envy the position of Merrick Garland, but I have a strong suspicion he's going to cement his legacy by having the backbone to haul a former president's fat seditious ass into jail. I don't care what the cult thinks, they'd arrest people and then some if they get the chance to do so. The time to send a message to stop this political crime, start talking to one another and start legislating is NOW.

You don't let someone off the hook for breaking in someone's house and trying to kill someone just because the gun jammed and nobody got hurt. You haul their ass into jail and put them in prison so they don't have the chance to do it again.

Like I said before, if this was an average citizen and their goons they'd be in prison already. I predict with Trump we'll see nothing except a sooner than later successful government takeover by Trump or somebody like him.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The testimony of Ruby Freeman and her daughter is heartbreaking. Their lives have been completely ruined by Donald Trump’s election lies. He knew he was lying, and he knew his supporters would threaten and attack them.

A group of MAGA thugs attempted to break into the grandmother’s house to perform a “citizens’ arrest”…

Every single permanent Fulton county election worker quit because of this.

Trump should spend the rest of his days in prison.
This was heartbreaking to watch, Trump is such a disgusting and heatless piece of shit. Facebook has some responsibility here too, allowing that to take place makes them just as complicit IMO, she should sue both of of them into the ground.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh, add Senator Ron Johnson to this. He was trying to PERSONALLY deliver fake electors to Pence. Here's Johnson's assistant speaking to Pence's assistant. What's worse ,they're drawing workers into this. I don't know how innocent or guilty the staff are, some I would have to assume knew this was illegal, but its hard when you have a boss and need a job. No, Johnson needs to be arrested for this.

And FUCK Mike Pence for doing the absolute minimum he could do. He should have been sounding the alarm. Luckily, the aid said "Do NOT give those to him". They knew this was bogus bullshit. I can't believe after all of this, people are still on Trump's side. Mountains and mountains of an attempted coup, not one single case of voter fraud that moves even remotely outside the scope of random, single individuals.

Untitled.jpg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

I think he'll be indicted. Beyond that...Hmmm. Fingers crossed on a conviction. Would certainly make my day and send a message to the country (and the world) needs to hear.

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This was heartbreaking to watch, Trump is such a disgusting and heatless piece of shit. Facebook has some responsibility here too, allowing that to take place makes them just as complicit IMO, she should sue both of of them into the ground.

I have faith. The MAGA cult is a very dangerous, loud and large group of people. But they are still a minority. Most people, even Trump supporters, go to work and mind their business. If these clowns start taking over things and affecting other people's lives, they will ditch Trump in a hot second.

It's a question of how ugly does it get, but I have to remember the wanna-be Rambo MAGA lunatics are a small fraction of Americans. Most people can't go to Walmart and waste money on fake military clothing and march the streets with guns, we have jobs and families and responsibilities. People love to watch a good car wreck until it affects them, and this Trump shit is starting to affect people.

I say all of that because the evidence is overwhelming and numerous, many people are ensnared in this, and Merrick Garland and the J6 Committee probably have a list of over a hundred names of people they can easily charge and convict on seditious conspiracy. You put these entitled morons in cuffs and threaten them with prison, maybe hold them in the Federal Pen over the weekend before they can bail out, and you will see them all point the finger at Trump.

I suspect we have just been waiting for the first domino to fall - but once it does, the rest will fall hard and fast. Just haven't got there yet. I don't see Merrick Garland leaving his post without arresting and charging Trump. People are worried about the consequences of charging a sitting president; too late, we've passed that point because people should be just as concerned about the consequences of a president not committing to a peaceful transition of power. Trump has not set a precedent; that's up to the Justice Department. If they charge Trump, the precedent is that "do this, and you go to prison". If they don't, then Biden OR his opponent can do whatever the hell they want.

Charging Trump will be a serious matter; not charging him will be worse. Merrick Garland has the power to be the most consequential AG in history. The MAGA cult will be upset, many more will be upset if Trump walks.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The really crazy part is that any prosecution of Trump and his mob could well drag on into the next administration, which may have Trump himself or someone equally odious as president.
The commission needs to wrap things up as quickly as possible. Democrats will still control the DoJ until 2024, but Congress could possibly flip in 2022, and this commission will be immediately shut down if that happens.

I wish people would realize that voting for MAGA candidates will NOT cause gas prices to go down, but WILL make life worse in America.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
The commission needs to wrap things up as quickly as possible. Democrats will still control the DoJ until 2024, but Congress could possibly flip in 2022, and this commission will be immediately shut down if that happens.

I wish people would realize that voting for MAGA candidates will NOT cause gas prices to go down, but WILL make life worse in America.
That's the really disturbing part - that GOP politicians don't stand up in mass and denounce Trump and his Big Lie, that they would shut down the Jan. 6 investigation because their political future is more important than holding responsible those who led an armed, violent insurrection against the government.

And Republicans complaining about the economy is so hypocritical - Trump left the economy in shambles due to his disastrous handling of the pandemic, his futile trade war, his tax cuts that catered to rich GOP donors and his general incompetence.

Top Bottom
1 2