Kanye West, the media's predictable cycle, and the rise of reactionism

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Some blacks believe they are the descendants of original Hebrews/Israelites. How is that anti-Semitic? People can't have beliefs that deviate from systematic teachings?

They believe that they are the “real” jews and that ashkenazi and Sephardic jews are not. They also, almost universally, promote stereotypes about Jews controlling media (kanye did that), controlling wealth (kanye did that), having loyalty to israel instead of whatever country they live in (not sure kanye did that), etc. Almost universally, what is going on is that they are saying they are jews so that they can then disparage and slander actual jews and say “it can’t be anti-semitism - after all, we’re jews!” (Which is another thing Kanye did).

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
Black Israelite movements have a long history of entrenched anti-Semitism. If it quacks like a duck…

And many Jewish leaders and Rabbis have a history of disparaging remarks against African Americans and Africans. Do they also quack like ducks?

They believe that they are the “real” jews and that ashkenazi and Sephardic jews are not. They also, almost universally, promote stereotypes about Jews controlling media (kanye did that), controlling wealth (kanye did that), having loyalty to israel instead of whatever country they live in (not sure kanye did that), etc. Almost universally, what is going on is that they are saying they are jews so that they can then disparage and slander actual jews and say “it can’t be anti-semitism - after all, we’re jews!” (Which is another thing Kanye did).

I don't know much about Black Israelite movements. I do know that most blacks don't even mess with them. I also know that Black Israelites are far from the only ones with the belief the Blacks are descendants of the original Hebrews. So let's not attach that belief to be synonymous with the most radicalized.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Some blacks believe they are the descendants of original Hebrews/Israelites. How is that anti-Semitic? People can't have beliefs that deviate from systematic teachings?

There's Beta Israelites, which is a group of Ethiopian Jews that might have some line of descent from ancient Israel. Then there's Black Israelites, which doesn't sound suspicious by the name, but apparently there are connotations and whatnot.

Honestly, I don't know all that much about it. Don't even know why I'm commenting on it.

D

Deleted member 215

And many Jewish leaders and Rabbis have a history of disparaging remarks against African Americans and Africans. Do they also quack like ducks?

Yes, racist rabbis are racist. Anti-semitic Black Israelites are anti-Semitic. Glad we've settled that.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
Yes, racist rabbis are racist. Anti-semitic Black Israelites are anti-Semitic. Glad we've settled that.

And who gets the backlash? That's the problem.

Even when Kanye said and done demeaning things towards Black America, no company dropped him, media didn't go into a frenzy.

D

Deleted member 215

Yes, actually, I pointed that out in a previous comment, that Kanye has been problematic for years, but it took anti-Semitism to get him "canceled".

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't know much about Black Israelite movements. I do know that most blacks don't even mess with them. I also know that Black Israelites are far from the only ones with the belief the Blacks are descendants of the original Hebrews. So let's not attach that belief to be synonymous with the most radicalized.

We were talking about black israelites. They are the most radicalized. There are others that believe that some black people, for example, some folks in ethiopia, are descended from a lost tribe, for example. Those are not black Israelites. They are also not, generally, a bunch of anti-semites. Unlike black Israelites, who are.

As for your claim that people believe “the blacks are descendants of the original hebrews,” that’s highly dubious. All “the blacks?” Really? I don’t know any movement that believes that.

Black Hebrew Israelites assert that “white people are agents of Satan, Jews are liars and false worshipers of God, and blacks are the true “chosen people” and are racially superior to other ethnicities.” That is what makes them black Hebrew Israelites. Sure, there may be a few black Israelites who don’t believe that stuff, just like there were some nazis who thought the trains were taking the jews to live on a farm upstate, but it’s perfectly fair to characterize the movement as anti-semetic and racist.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
We were talking about black israelites. They are the most radicalized. There are others that believe that some black people, for example, some folks in ethiopia, are descended from a lost tribe, for example. Those are not black Israelites. They are also not, generally, a bunch of anti-semites. Unlike black Israelites, who are.

As for your claim that people believe “the blacks are descendants of the original hebrews,” that’s highly dubious. All “the blacks?” Really? I don’t know any movement that believes that.

Black Hebrew Israelites assert that “white people are agents of Satan, Jews are liars and false worshipers of God, and blacks are the true “chosen people” and are racially superior to other ethnicities.” That is what makes them black Hebrew Israelites. Sure, there may be a few black Israelites who don’t believe that stuff, just like there were some nazis who thought the trains were taking the jews to live on a farm upstate, but it’s perfectly fair to characterize the movement as anti-semetic and racist.

I don't care about the Black Israelites. I'm not the one that brought them up. And I never claimed that "ALL" blacks or any blacks are descendants of the original hebrews. I'm not well versed in religious history to even argue any of that, and I don't even have a dog in this fight cause I'm not religious.

My thing is, anything that is spoken that deviates from mainstream religious teachings is labeled as anti this or that. Kind of like when a portion of white America goes crazy when people say Jesus wasn't white, even though the bible suggests he wasn't white. Or a portion of Muslims that go crazy when people bring up the age of Prophet Muhammad wives.

If Kanye or any other person says blacks are the descendants of original Hebrews, then I don't see why it can't be discussed, without people having an immediate dismal of it. Let any blacks or Jewish prove or disprove any linages. Being completely dismissive and labeling it as anti semitic is a sign of being controlling or silenced. And nobody likes being controlled or silenced.

D

Deleted member 215

I brought them up because Kanye was claiming that black peoples are Jews, which is Black Israelite rhetoric and is associated with anti-Semitism. You were trying to claim that Kanye’s comments were not anti-Semitic; I think they are.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
I brought them up because Kanye was claiming that black peoples are Jews, which is Black Israelite rhetoric and is associated with anti-Semitism. You were trying to claim that Kanye’s comments were not anti-Semitic; I think they are.

That's where we have to agree to disagree. I don't think his intentions were anti-Semitic.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Kanye is a self centered, fake woke, asshole. But IMO his statements were far from being anti-semitic, and he doesn't deserve the backlash/blackballing he's getting. Anyone that actually listened to the full interview on Drink Champs knows he was directing his frustrations at execs of multiple companies (including the music industry) which the majority are Jewish. He never spoke any derogatory slurs, he never spoke of any derogatory stereotypes. What he did was take the common denominator of the majority that controls the entertainment and fashion business and call them out as a group, which happens to be Jewish. I'm sure if the majority of those execs were women, Muslim, Latin, or etc, he would have made the same remarks. And personally, I see nothing wrong with that. As a black American, it's done to us all the time, and in many cases rightfully so.

Now I will admit. Kanye could have chose his words more carefully. He's the type of idiot that gets carried away. Especially on twitter. Saying he's going to go "Death con 3 on Jewish people" was idiotic, and not even spelled correctly. But on the flip side, anyone that acts like that statement was some war cry to physically go to war with Jewish people are just as idiotic.

If you're a part of any group by religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, and etc, and an someone points some issues that the majority of people involved are part of a specific group, then anyone should have the right to call it out, without being labeled an anti whatever or racist. No group pf people, including the Jewish, should be above reproach.

First of all, there is a difference between saying “there are many Jews who are record industry executives” and “Jews control the media”. The latter implies some sort of organized collusion of Jews. In fact, in a recent interview he referred to the "Jewish underground media mafia". And it was his implication that it is these Jews that rip off artists, alluding to the greedy Jews stereotype, rather than it being the industry norm, even if you use a non-Jewish owned label. There is no reason for him to have mentioned the word Jew in talking about the music industry considering what the context was.

There are a lot of Jewish doctors. I’ve never heard anyone say that Jews control healthcare. (Though the radical antisemites believe psychiatry was created by the Jews to control gentiles).

I’m also not entirely sure he even knows who is a Jew anyways. Does he automatically think everyone that’s a music industry exec is a Jew? He called himself a Jew too, which clearly he is not, because he is black. I'll refrain from getting into the whole Black Hebrew Israelite nonsense.

But let’s look at some of the leaders in the music industry.

Universal Media Group- CEO Lucian Grainge is Jewish
Sony Music- CEO Rob Stringer is not Jewish, Chairman Jon Platt, not Jewish (or I am assuming he is not as he is Black, though I could be wrong, it is a Jewish sounding name)
Warner Music Group- CEO Stephen Cooper, not Jewish
Warner Recorded Music - CEO Max Lousada, not Jewish
Universal Music- Chairman Jody Gerson is Jewish
Interscope- CEO John Janik, not Jewish
Atlantic Records- CEO Craig Kaliman is Jewish
BMG- CEO Hartwig Masuch, not Jewish
Spotify- CEO David Ek, not Jewish
Apple Music- Oliver Schusser, not Jewish
Amazon Music- Steve Boom, not Jewish

He also made the comment about if his children celebrated Hanukkah, at least they would have financial skills- or something to that effect. The manner in which he said that did not appear to be joking. So again we have the stereotype of Jews and money.

Frankly, there is a lot wrong with what he has said, what was implied, and just the basic facts of the matter. I am the first person to say when things are said to be antisemetic that are not. I would say I set the bar very high. For example, when actress Gina Carano made that “antisemetic” tweet comparing liberals treatment of conservatives to the holocaust, I said that’s not antisemitic, it’s just stupid and incorrect. His statements are easily interpreted as antisemitic. He also has associated with Louis Farrakhan, a fervent antisemite, and Kanye seems to be expressing some of the same views.

That said, as a Jew am I offended? Not particularly. He’s clearly mentally ill and being paranoid with conspiracies is pretty common among certain types of psychotic disorders such as Bipolar and it’s something I deal with pretty regularly in my line of work. I honestly don't think he intends on being offensive to most Jewish people. I honestly just feel sorry such an incredibly talented artist is destroying his career by saying these incredibly stupid things. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He also made the comment about if his children celebrated Hanukkah, at least they would have financial skills- or something to that effect. The manner in which he said that did not appear to be joking. So again we have the stereotype of Jews and money.
Just wow. I missed that one.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
My thing is, anything that is spoken that deviates from mainstream religious teachings is labeled as anti this or that. Kind of like when a portion of white America goes crazy when people say Jesus wasn't white, even though the bible suggests he wasn't white. Or a portion of Muslims that go crazy when people bring up the age of Prophet Muhammad wives.

If Kanye or any other person says blacks are the descendants of original Hebrews, then I don't see why it can't be discussed, without people having an immediate dismal of it. Let any blacks or Jewish prove or disprove any linages. Being completely dismissive and labeling it as anti semitic is a sign of being controlling or silenced. And nobody likes being controlled or silenced.

Who the hell cares about lineages? THE ENTIRE REASON HE CLAIMS BLACKS ARE THE REAL JEWS, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES, IS TO PROVIDE COVER FOR THEIR ANTI-SEMITIC RHETORIC.

He said the jews control the music industry! (The jewish music mafia) He said the jews control the media (the whole thing about his wife having sex at the fireplace being put in the media by jews).

If you don’t think Kanye was being anti-Semitic, I don’t know what to tell you.

”Jewish people have owned the Black voice”
“the Jewish community, especially in the music industry…they’ll take us and milk us till we die.”
“Jewish underground media mafia”
“every celebrity has Jewish people in their contract.”
At another point, Ye stated that he wished his children had learned about Hannukah instead of “a complicated Kwanzaa,” because Hannukah would at least “come with some financial engineering.”
The next day, Ye shared screenshots of text messages on Instagram insinuating that Jews are using their purported control over his peers in the music industry to intimidate him and defiantly said that “no one can threaten or influence me.”
Ye also said that Jewish people “toyed with” him, and that they “tried to black ball anyone who opposes” their “agenda.”
Ye ominously referred to going ‘death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE,”

The dude is an anti-Semite and a racist.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Who the hell cares about lineages? THE ENTIRE REASON HE CLAIMS BLACKS ARE THE REAL JEWS, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES, IS TO PROVIDE COVER FOR THEIR ANTI-SEMITIC RHETORIC.

He said the jews control the music industry! (The jewish music mafia) He said the jews control the media (the whole thing about his wife having sex at the fireplace being put in the media by jews).

If you don’t think Kanye was being anti-Semitic, I don’t know what to tell you.

”Jewish people have owned the Black voice”
“the Jewish community, especially in the music industry…they’ll take us and milk us till we die.”
“Jewish underground media mafia”
“every celebrity has Jewish people in their contract.”
At another point, Ye stated that he wished his children had learned about Hannukah instead of “a complicated Kwanzaa,” because Hannukah would at least “come with some financial engineering.”
The next day, Ye shared screenshots of text messages on Instagram insinuating that Jews are using their purported control over his peers in the music industry to intimidate him and defiantly said that “no one can threaten or influence me.”
Ye also said that Jewish people “toyed with” him, and that they “tried to black ball anyone who opposes” their “agenda.”
Ye ominously referred to going ‘death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE,”

The dude is an anti-Semite and a racist.
And now we're hearing about how he openly praised Hitler, he's an absolute racist and at least now we have a better understanding of why he was so pro Trump.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
And now we're hearing about how he openly praised Hitler, he's an absolute racist and at least now we have a better understanding of why he was so pro Trump.

And now kanye and trump will be allowed back on twitter under Musk's takeover. Interesting timing, all things considered (and that I'm the last to embrace conspiracy theories). Going forward, I'm on the verge of never capitalizing Musk's name.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
That said, as a Jew am I offended? Not particularly. He’s clearly mentally ill and being paranoid with conspiracies is pretty common among certain types of psychotic disorders such as Bipolar and it’s something I deal with pretty regularly in my line of work. I honestly don't think he intends on being offensive to most Jewish people. I honestly just feel sorry such an incredibly talented artist is destroying his career by saying these incredibly stupid things. I hope he gets the help he needs.

This is a more mature response. As a black man that hears rhetoric about blacks all the time, I can tell who's just misinformed, mentally delusional, or just plain old racist. I don't know if Kanye actually has mental illness or not, or if his mental illness should even be to blame. But it's obviously he has narcissistic tendencies. (which is also probably a mental illness).

I don't know much about religious history, nor the business of the entertainment industry. But Kanye obviously believes what he believes, and is expressing his beliefs. Although in a non articulate manner, which probably does a lot more damage to himself. It truly would have shown Jewish leaders in a better light, if they didn't advise companies to stop doing business with Kanye. The backlash was definitely too harsh and premature. You would think Kanye is another R-Kelly from how quickly he got blackballed.

I personally just don't like the social and media mob mentality to demonize Kanye. It's like a social and media judgement without trial. The optics of that are not a good look from the standpoint of many average everyday non Jewish people. This is truly how more tension builds up between groups of people globally.

Now if Kanye was throwing out derogatory slurs and saying obscene thing towards the Jewish community, then that would be a differ story. But he hasn't.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is a more mature response. As a black man that hears rhetoric about blacks all the time, I can tell who's just misinformed, mentally delusional, or just plain old racist. I don't know if Kanye actually has mental illness or not, or if his mental illness should even be to blame. But it's obviously he has narcissistic tendencies. (which is also probably a mental illness).

I don't know much about religious history, nor the business of the entertainment industry. But Kanye obviously believes what he believes, and is expressing his beliefs. Although in a non articulate manner, which probably does a lot more damage to himself. It truly would have shown Jewish leaders in a better light, if they didn't advise companies to stop doing business with Kanye. The backlash was definitely too harsh and premature. You would think Kanye is another R-Kelly from how quickly he got blackballed.

I personally just don't like the social and media mob mentality to demonize Kanye. It's like a social and media judgement without trial. The optics of that are not a good look from the standpoint of many average everyday non Jewish people. This is truly how more tension builds up between groups of people globally.

Now if Kanye was throwing out derogatory slurs and saying obscene thing towards the Jewish community, then that would be a differ story. But he hasn't.

You make it sound like he casually observing there’s a lot of Jewish people in the music industry or the media. He explicitly claims Jews controls the music industry and controlling the media. He then blames the media and music industry for promoting abortion which he believes a genocide against black people and that the Jews financially profit from this. To summarize, he believes Jews are creating a genocide against black people and have a financial interest in doing so.

Some other recent quotes:
“Jewish people have owned the Black voice, whether it’s through us wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt, or it’s all of us being signed to a record label, or having a Jewish manager, or being signed to a Jewish basketball team, or doing a movie on a Jewish platform like Disney.”

“[Jews] will take one of us, the brightest of us, that can really feed a whole village, and they’ll take us and milk us until we die.”

“A thing that a Jewish person will always say is they’ll say ‘This is mine’. Something that a Black person built, or any company built, they’ll be like ‘This is mine now’.

These are undeniably antisemitic tropes whether he realizes it or not. Common tropes include.
  • Making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
  • Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
  • Claiming Jews are societal parasites. That they have never created anything, only leeched off the success of others.
Why would you assume that it was Jews that were responsible for brands dropping Kanye? Many gentiles were disturbed by these comments as well and perhaps these companies had their own opinions on his comments. It sounds an awful lot like you’re saying Jews have the power to get companies to do whatever they wish and are grouping Jewish leaders into a single homogenous group.

Whether or not Kanye intended to be were offensive is irrelevant at this point. His statements are objectively antisemetic. These comments have been going on for some time now and he has definitely received feedback informing him of such. And yet he doubles, triples, and quadruples down. He doesn’t have to call Jews slurs to be offensive, his comments imply them.

This is not “how tension builds up globally”. It’s the repetition of these tropes that perpetuates damaging antisemitic stereotypes. The same tropes the Nazis used to justify their extermination of Jews are the same tropes that have existed since the Middle Ages- that Jews are too powerful, too wealthy, are disloyal outsiders in the community that exploit the locals, put money above all else, etc. if you’re suggesting that by condemning Kanye’s comments this will make people dislike Jews, I think that only applies to people who dislike Jews to begin with and believe the tropes.

Kanye is welcome to believe whatever he wants and say whatever he wants. But people are not going to tolerate his bigotry and he will have to face the repercussions.

If a white celebrity said Black people are responsible for all the crime and they ruin white society, I imagine you would not casually accept that as a valid claim or being respectful of the Black community. I wouldn’t. If this celebrity was cancelled would you blame Black people?

Kanye is diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Either Kanye or Kim or both says he refuses treatment. There are many reports of concerning paranoid behavior. His speech is pressured and train of thought is all over the place and many things he says are completely irrational- like saying Jews are responsible for black genocide- but Blacks are Jews too. He may be narcissistic, but I believe what we’re actually seeing is primarily grandiosity. His interviews are laden with conspiratorial/paranoid rants. He is not well.

Mental illness does not absolve him of responsibility for his actions. First and foremost his responsibility is getting the help he needs. The reality is whether it be antisemitic comments or something else, the longer he goes in this state of mind, the more incidents will arise that will destroys his life. Frankly, any business using him as a representative is assuming tremendous risk so long as he’s in this condition.

I would suggest you think more deeply about Kanye’s comments about Jews and educate yourself about antisemitism and it’s history. I’m not sure if you’ve heard many of his comments either across multiple interviews. Trying to logically justify the irrational thoughts of a manic is not a road you want to go down.

I sincerely wish him the best and hope he finds his way. I believe in second chances for people, I hope provides himself with that opportunity. He’s a brilliant artist with much to give the world, it’s tragic to see him damaging his life so profoundly.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
You make it sound like he casually observing there’s a lot of Jewish people in the music industry or the media. He explicitly claims Jews controls the music industry and controlling the media. He then blames the media and music industry for promoting abortion which he believes a genocide against black people and that the Jews financially profit from this. To summarize, he believes Jews are creating a genocide against black people and have a financial interest in doing so.

Some other recent quotes:
“Jewish people have owned the Black voice, whether it’s through us wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt, or it’s all of us being signed to a record label, or having a Jewish manager, or being signed to a Jewish basketball team, or doing a movie on a Jewish platform like Disney.”

“[Jews] will take one of us, the brightest of us, that can really feed a whole village, and they’ll take us and milk us until we die.”

“A thing that a Jewish person will always say is they’ll say ‘This is mine’. Something that a Black person built, or any company built, they’ll be like ‘This is mine now’.

These are undeniably antisemitic tropes whether he realizes it or not. Common tropes include.
  • Making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
  • Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
  • Claiming Jews are societal parasites. That they have never created anything, only leeched off the success of others.
Why would you assume that it was Jews that were responsible for brands dropping Kanye? Many gentiles were disturbed by these comments as well and perhaps these companies had their own opinions on his comments. It sounds an awful lot like you’re saying Jews have the power to get companies to do whatever they wish and are grouping Jewish leaders into a single homogenous group.

Whether or not Kanye intended to be were offensive is irrelevant at this point. His statements are objectively antisemetic. These comments have been going on for some time now and he has definitely received feedback informing him of such. And yet he doubles, triples, and quadruples down. He doesn’t have to call Jews slurs to be offensive, his comments imply them.

This is not “how tension builds up globally”. It’s the repetition of these tropes that perpetuates damaging antisemitic stereotypes. The same tropes the Nazis used to justify their extermination of Jews are the same tropes that have existed since the Middle Ages- that Jews are too powerful, too wealthy, are disloyal outsiders in the community that exploit the locals, put money above all else, etc. if you’re suggesting that by condemning Kanye’s comments this will make people dislike Jews, I think that only applies to people who dislike Jews to begin with and believe the tropes.

Kanye is welcome to believe whatever he wants and say whatever he wants. But people are not going to tolerate his bigotry and he will have to face the repercussions.

"

Kanye is diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Either Kanye or Kim or both says he refuses treatment. There are many reports of concerning paranoid behavior. His speech is pressured and train of thought is all over the place and many things he says are completely irrational- like saying Jews are responsible for black genocide- but Blacks are Jews too. He may be narcissistic, but I believe what we’re actually seeing is primarily grandiosity. His interviews are laden with conspiratorial/paranoid rants. He is not well.

Mental illness does not absolve him of responsibility for his actions. First and foremost his responsibility is getting the help he needs. The reality is whether it be antisemitic comments or something else, the longer he goes in this state of mind, the more incidents will arise that will destroys his life. Frankly, any business using him as a representative is assuming tremendous risk so long as he’s in this condition.

I would suggest you think more deeply about Kanye’s comments about Jews and educate yourself about antisemitism and it’s history. I’m not sure if you’ve heard many of his comments either across multiple interviews. Trying to logically justify the irrational thoughts of a manic is not a road you want to go down.

I sincerely wish him the best and hope he finds his way. I believe in second chances for people, I hope provides himself with that opportunity. He’s a brilliant artist with much to give the world, it’s tragic to see him damaging his life so profoundly.

"You make it sound like he casually observing there’s a lot of Jewish people in the music industry or the media. He explicitly claims Jews controls the music industry and controlling the media. He then blames the media and music industry for promoting abortion which he believes a genocide against black people and that the Jews financially profit from this. To summarize, he believes Jews are creating a genocide against black people and have a financial interest in doing so."

I don't know much about the music industry, but I can say when it comes to the media, YES, the high majority of executives of most major news media (TV, Radio, and Newspaper) outlets are Jewish. And the list you posted of the music industry is just CEOs. There a ton of executives that have major influence as well.

"Why would you assume that it was Jews that were responsible for brands dropping Kanye?"

Because Jewish leaders were on the media and stated they made calls to businesses asking them to drop Kanye.
Here's some proof ... https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1584622685027328001/

"If a white celebrity said Black people are responsible for all the crime and they ruin white society, I imagine you would not casually accept that as a valid claim or being respectful of the Black community. I wouldn’t. If this celebrity was cancelled would you blame Black people?"

That's happened too many times to count. And the outcome usually depends on the situation. You'll be amazingly surprised how many celebs (that said things towards blacks) were forgiven by Black America. Many that are still in the spotlight.

"I would suggest you think more deeply about Kanye’s comments about Jews and educate yourself about antisemitism and it’s history. I’m not sure if you’ve heard many of his comments either across multiple interviews. Trying to logically justify the irrational thoughts of a manic is not a road you want to go down."

I'm not trying to justify any of his actions. But Kanye has brought up some talking points. Talking points that instead of any legit discussion by Jewish leaders to hash out misunderstandings, are just meet with "You're Anti-Semitic".

Top Bottom
1 2