Mob storms Capitol

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is actually a good thing as it shows that:
1. Capitol rioters have more principles than Matt Butthead Gaetz
2. It's an actual explicit admission by Gaetz that the Capitol events were wrong
3. He manages to make this admission hiding behind such a lame, see-through lie.

So the lie peels away what remains is a lying politician who knows his stance is wrong and manages to betray his constituents whose principles are at least congruent with their abhorrent actions.

Self-check, mate.

None of this matters when Fox News and the other new cancerous news networks continue to put oceans of distance between themselves and reality. I still hear watchers of these networks claiming information that was debunked months ago. Currently Fox is trying to blow off Jan 6th as no big deal and only a handful of nuts pushed things too far. They'll also hand the mic to anybody in a suit who wants to push the antifa involvement narrative with zero evidence. Also viewers of these networks have no respect for government officials, no matter what their title is. To them they are all deep state actors, probably feel even more strongly about that with Trump out of office.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well...nothing happened.

Please reset your Qalendar to March 20...which will be the real real day of Trumpshit’s re-inauguration.

"Can't help but get the feeling that these 'March 4 true inauguration' stories are planned disinfo being peddled by the [injected] anons to dupe people into spreading probably nonsense theories that make the whole movement look dumb," one QAnon influencer wrote in an online forum early last month...

My bold. 😂 They don’t need our help.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this is really reminding me of the end of the world nut jobs and how the date keeps changing. I bet there were a lot of soggy Cheerios today with all the tears of trump not becoming president.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
E62D7386-1745-4AAF-8348-D2F81864DE05.jpeg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The problem, of course, is that the NG will never get to leave the Capitol building so long as there are rumors/threats from these douchebags. They are disrupting the work of Congress.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
The problem, of course, is that the NG will never get to leave the Capitol building so long as there are rumors/threats from these douchebags. They are disrupting the work of Congress.
Seriously—you know how the White House keeps snipers on the roof? I’m in favor of the same thing for the Capitol. With machine guns. The Capitol Police oughta be able to handle that. Try something, you Trump-loving, cosplaying, phony patriots! 😡

But...but Antifa!

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I still am unsure whether this is fake...

If you are unsure, it's probably true at this point...

(CNN)An Army reservist charged with storming the US Capitol was a well-known White supremacist and Nazi sympathizer at the Navy base where he worked as a contractor, and was even rebuked for sporting a distinctive "Hitler mustache," prosecutors said in new court filings.

Federal prosecutors revealed Friday that the Navy conducted its own internal investigation into Timothy Hale-Cusanelli that uncovered numerous incidents where he promoted racist and sexist views. The Naval Criminal Investigation Service interviewed 44 of his colleagues and 34 of them said he held "extremist or radical views pertaining to the Jewish people, minorities and women."

Hale-Cusanelli, 30, was charged with seven criminal counts, including obstructing congressional proceedings, civil disorder and disorderly conduct in the Capitol. He hasn't yet entered a plea.

His defense attorney declined to comment Sunday about the new details of the Navy's probe, but has noted in court filings that Hale-Cusanelli maintains that he isn't a White supremacist.

Colleagues told Navy investigators that Hale-Cusanelli made near-daily comments against Jews, advocated for killing newborn babies with disabilities and had "issues with women," according to court filings. Prosecutors said they found racist memes on his phone, including one with the n-word, one that compared Black people to animals, and one insulting George Floyd.

A federal magistrate judge in New Jersey ordered his release shortly after he was arrested in January, but the Justice Department convinced a more senior judge in Washington, DC, to block his release pending further review. A detention hearing is scheduled for Thursday.

Evidently hiding in plain sight, is the best.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
FBI was working with members of the Proud Boys to supposedly go after Antifa. Is anybody still surprised that law enforcement has a problem with white supremacists in their ranks?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
FBI was working with members of the Proud Boys to supposedly go after Antifa. Is anybody still surprised that law enforcement has a problem with white supremacists in their ranks?

Earlier this week Fox posted a big top story about some supposed big Antifa rally happing in Portland. They went with their usual "The left doesn't care about these thugs and lets them get away with anything" schtick but then almost comically the pictures they chose to use to go along with the story made it appear that there was like a 5 to 1 police to protestor ratio. Maybe I'm dumb, but that doesn't look like the response you would get from a local government that doesn't give a shit. To me visual proof of not giving a shit would be more like the security detail at the January 6th capitol rally. But maybe I'm just biased or a black man trapped in a white man's body.

U

User.45

I saw a good comment on reddit on Matt Gaetz not being exposed by Trump's DOJ:
"You don't punch someone who's sucking your dick".

Vulgar it is, it's a good analogy on how alienating people virtually siding with you can bite you (pun intended). This issue applies to LE as well, unfortunately and it's a good entry way for white supremacists to infiltrate forces, even if they weren't necessarily sharing ideologies before.

Top Bottom
1 2