Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Breaking: desantis is banning imaginary/complex numbers at all Florida university engineering and mathematics classes, referring to them as woke nonsense. If you want to fool around with fake make-believe numbers, or participate in the pronoun olympics, "Go to Berkeley."
What is his position on irrational numbers?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeSantis is working hard to make sure a Florida h.s. Diploma is no good outside of the state, and no one outside of the state will attend a Florida college/university because their schools won’t be SACS accredited, making those diplomas useless.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Is this for real? Who knows. Casey DeSantis will most likely be calling the shots.

Florida announces restrictions on Vermont licenses As of July 1, in addition to Vermont, FOUR other states’ IDs will face extra scrutiny from police. Delaware Connecticut Hawaii Rhode Island.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is this for real? Who knows. Casey DeSantis will most likely be calling the shots.

Florida announces restrictions on Vermont licenses As of July 1, in addition to Vermont, FOUR other states’ IDs will face extra scrutiny from police. Delaware Connecticut Hawaii Rhode Island.

of course skin color will be the main factor. Man Florida is just getting full on Nazi.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Why should people visit Florida anymore?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The only way to enact a policy like that is to treat everyone with said license the same.

If you let a white person go - or anyone really - and only pester Hispanic-looking people - that’s going to be pretty easy to tell.

It’s a stupid policy. It’s political theatre.

The war on undocumented immigrants is stupid anyways, because I can promise you there are a ton of conservative farmers and hotel owners who probably have entire staffs of undocumented immigrants, and the only thing going through their head is “But this is different! I know these people and am paying them and I have a business to run. I don’t want undocumented immigrants in this country - except the ones providing turndown service or picking oranges”.

FFS, Trump had several undocumented immigrants working on his properties while president (and probably still does) - after vilifying them and promising to build a stupid wall. Wasn’t even using e-verify at the time if memory serves correctly, and only promised to start doing it after the news broke.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The only way to enact a policy like that is to treat everyone with said license the same.

If you let a white person go - or anyone really - and only pester Hispanic-looking people - that’s going to be pretty easy to tell.

It’s a stupid policy. It’s political theatre.

The war on undocumented immigrants is stupid anyways, because I can promise you there are a ton of conservative farmers and hotel owners who probably have entire staffs of undocumented immigrants, and the only thing going through their head is “But this is different! I know these people and am paying them and I have a business to run. I don’t want undocumented immigrants in this country - except the ones providing turndown service or picking oranges”.

FFS, Trump had several undocumented immigrants working on his properties while president (and probably still does) - after vilifying them and promising to build a stupid wall. Wasn’t even using e-verify at the time if memory serves correctly, and only promised to start doing it after the news broke.
exactly in fact business owners are getting pissed off as its costing them money. not feeling too bad for them they elected him.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have something to thank DeSantis for. Due to his fight with Disney they are now going to invest heavily in Disneyland in my home state of CA with state and county officials welcoming the opportunity. I went to Disney World last year and about 20 years before that. Glad I went but really don’t see the need to go back anytime soon, especially with Florida’s shit weather most of the year and probably only going to get worse. I’m more than fine with Disneyland’s smaller comparative size. I hope their growth plans include adding the Guardians of the Galaxy and Tron rollercoasters.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sure Ron sure.
Ron DeSantis says insurers will return to Florida after hurricane season

“I think what’s going to happen is because we did those reforms, it now is more economical for companies to come in. I think they’re going to wait through this hurricane season and then I think they’re going to be willing to deploy more capital to Florida,” DeSantis said Wednesday during an appearance on the Howie Carr Show.

“So, knock on wood, we won’t have a big storm this summer. Then I think you’re going to start to see companies see an advantage,” DeSantis added.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
“I think what’s going to happen is because we did those reforms, it now is more economical for companies to come in. I think they’re going to wait through this hurricane season and then I think they’re going to be willing to deploy more capital to Florida,” DeSantis said Wednesday during an appearance on the Howie Carr Show.

Yeah... Good luck on that finding that capital and lenders willing to write loans without insurance.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have something to thank DeSantis for. Due to his fight with Disney they are now going to invest heavily in Disneyland in my home state of CA with state and county officials welcoming the opportunity. I went to Disney World last year and about 20 years before that. Glad I went but really don’t see the need to go back anytime soon, especially with Florida’s shit weather most of the year and probably only going to get worse. I’m more than fine with Disneyland’s smaller comparative size. I hope their growth plans include adding the Guardians of the Galaxy and Tron rollercoasters.
I am not sure the feasibility of this for Disney, but I don't understand why they don't just look to open a third property with one of the southern states that would love the opportunity to have Tourism money just pour in. I am sure it would be a huge investment for Disney and whatever state they would pick, but even the prospect of this has to have some value to make Ron back down. Somewhere in the middle of the country with lots of cheap land, Arkansas, Missouri, Indiana?

Mostly it would be fun to watch, Ron's reaction to this.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
White washing history, we should all be disgusted by this.

vhsfuoba8xcb1.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2