Stealing The Election 101

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Remember the story of Pamela Moses, sentenced to 6 years in prison for voting? She maintained that she asked her probation officer if she could vote and was told it was ok. He even signed paperwork allowing her to vote. But a judge claims she “tricked” the probation officer.

It turns out that the Tennessee department of corrections withheld evidence during her trial. So her conviction was thrown out.

Now, the prosecutors have decided they will not seek a new trial. So she is free.

However, Tennessee‘s unjust laws prevent certain former felons from ever voting again, so she cannot vote in Tennessee for the rest of her life.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Remember the story of Pamela Moses, sentenced to 6 years in prison for voting? She maintained that she asked her probation officer if she could vote and was told it was ok. He even signed paperwork allowing her to vote. But a judge claims she “tricked” the probation officer.

It turns out that the Tennessee department of corrections withheld evidence during her trial. So her conviction was thrown out.

Now, the prosecutors have decided they will not seek a new trial. So she is free.

However, Tennessee‘s unjust laws prevent certain former felons from ever voting again, so she cannot vote in Tennessee for the rest of her life.
I'm glad she at least won't have to spend more time in prison, but what happened to her is still a miscarriage of justice largely reserved for people of color. I wonder what consequences Mark Meadows will face for having registered to vote in three states and never lived in a claimed residence.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm glad she at least won't have to spend more time in prison, but what happened to her is still a miscarriage of justice largely reserved for people of color. I wonder what consequences Mark Meadows will face for having registered to vote in three states and never lived in a claimed residence.

We all know what will happen to Meadows; nothing.

And he’ll carry on like nothing happened and continue to fight non-existent voter fraud, because it isn’t a crime when he does it. He had reasons, it’s different. Others are just criminals.

It’s a joke.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Lots of text messages released. For those saying January 6 was just a peaceful rally, there sure were a lot of plots, discussion, texts, lies, conspiracies and even people making shit up in real-time as Jan. 6 unfolded.

Even MTG was begging Meadows to get Trump to stop the carnage. That is, until people like her and Ghomert decided it was just all ANTIFA folks a few hours later.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

The party of voting integrity hits another one out of the park.

So, when should we start talking about their child grooming and molestation allegations? They've got a pretty solid track record of actually doing what they are accusing others of.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Vigilante violence against suspected vote stealers? TF Guy in Texas decided a white van with a hispanic driver he saw was full of stolen ballots (with no evidence). So, he paid somebody over $200K who assaulted the person, and found the had no ballots, but plenty of AC equipment. Steven F. Hotze, ladies and gentlemen!

(paywall removed)

On Oct. 19, 2020, Aguirre rammed Lopez-Zuniga’s cargo truck and detained him during his commute to work, according to a police report and prosecutors.
When police responded to the scene, Aguirre told them that Lopez-Zuniga was part of a massive voter fraud scheme involving 750,000 mail-in ballots and that he was transporting ballots forged by undocumented Hispanic children whose fingerprints couldn’t be traced, police stated.
Aguirre directed them to Lopez-Zuniga’s mobile home and a shed behind it where he claimed the forged ballots were being stored.
Inside the mobile home, police found only “a family conducting ordinary business,” according to a Houston police detective who also gave a deposition in the lawsuit against Hotze and his nonprofit.
“There was kids in the trailer,” said John Varela, the detective. “And one child was on Zoom, you know, going to school. And I think a young lady was in there cooking. And they were just an ordinary family.”
The shed, Varela said, contained air conditioning equipment.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Vigilante violence against suspected vote stealers? TF Guy in Texas decided a white van with a hispanic driver he saw was full of stolen ballots (with no evidence). So, he paid somebody over $200K who assaulted the person, and found the had no ballots, but plenty of AC equipment. Steven F. Hotze, ladies and gentlemen!

(paywall removed)

This story actually was reported back then, if I recall correctly, but there was so much chaos that it didn’t get much play.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This story actually was reported back then, if I recall correctly, but there was so much chaos that it didn’t get much play.
Yes, I think it resurfaced because of recent developments in the case. Specifically, evidence that (allegedly) shows Hotze lied to police.

The filing marks the first time prosecutors have publicly revealed evidence to support the charges against Hotze, who was not at the crash scene. His nonprofit Liberty Center for God and Country paid $261,000 for the election fraud probe, a Houston police report stated.
The recorded conversation also appears to contradict statements Hotze made earlier this year during a sworn deposition separately obtained by The Washington Post. The deposition was taken in a lawsuit filed by the air-conditioning repairman, David Lopez-Zuniga, against Hotze and the nonprofit. In the deposition, Hotze insisted that he had no knowledge of the surveillance or investigation of Lopez-Zuniga.
“I did not know about any investigation about David Lopez at all,” Hotze said during questioning that occurred months before his April 20 criminal indictment. He also said in his deposition that he had not talked to any law enforcement official about the investigation.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
More GOP lunatics whining about fraud who… commit voter fraud. Unreal. Of course, they all get light sentences and fines, while one specific lady in another state served prison time after her probation officer told her she could vote. I wonder what the difference is between her and these other legit fraudsters.

Once again, the GOP projecting its lies onto its base. It’s comical how often they get caught doing what they baselessly accuse others of. It’s a tired comment, but increasingly true as time goes on - every GOP accusation is a confession.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
More GOP lunatics whining about fraud who… commit voter fraud. Unreal. Of course, they all get light sentences and fines, while one specific lady in another state served prison time after her probation officer told her she could vote. I wonder what the difference is between her and these other legit fraudsters.

Once again, the GOP projecting its lies onto its base. It’s comical how often they get caught doing what they baselessly accuse others of. It’s a tired comment, but increasingly true as time goes on - every GOP accusation is a confession.
Some of the GOP fraudsters like Mark Meadows were born without a conscience and figured they’d do whatever they want and get away with it due to political connections.

But some of these folks seem to have bought the “illegals are coming from Mexico and casting millions of votes” lying from Trump. They see their action as some kind of “if they’re cheating, I need to cheat to even it out.” Combine that with their life experience that they will also be able to get away with it, and there’s the excuse they need to cheat. It definitely comes back to Trump and his “stop the steal” rhetoric.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Some of the GOP fraudsters like Mark Meadows were born without a conscience and figured they’d do whatever they want and get away with it due to political connections.

Our socioeconomic system has been built to reward sociopathy handsomely. Hell, it may be a defect of human social behavior patterns that sociopaths get out in front. It may even go deeper than that (an aspect of survival of the fittest). It might be possible to establish a culture that has the ability to rein in our problem children, but we are about as far from working toward that as we are from genuinely addressing climate destruction (and probably cannot effectively accomplish the latter without getting to the former as well).

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There's some new "documentary" supposedly exposing the mass voter fraud. From what I heard it says there was something like 50,000 voter mules stuffing fake ballots in boxes. As evidence it shows camera footage of people putting ballets in boxes which could be totally normal....but is it?!?!? I'm just asking questions! One man was seen putting 5 ballots in a box. The man actually was investigated but it was determined he was delivering ballots for family members which was completely legal. Nothing I said in the previous sentence was included in the documentary. It also says nothing about the fact that ballots have to get validated. You can't just make a bunch of copies at Kinkos, fill them out with crayons and they'll count simply because they made it into the box.

I don't remember what it's called but I can try to find out if anybody is interested. I think viewing this grift cost $30.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
There's some new "documentary" supposedly exposing the mass voter fraud. From what I heard it says there was something like 50,000 voter mules stuffing fake ballots in boxes. As evidence it shows camera footage of people putting ballets in boxes which could be totally normal....but is it?!?!? I'm just asking questions! One man was seen putting 5 ballots in a box. The man actually was investigated but it was determined he was delivering ballots for family members which was completely legal. Nothing I said in the previous sentence was included in the documentary. It also says nothing about the fact that ballots have to get validated. You can't just make a bunch of copies at Kinkos, fill them out with crayons and they'll count simply because they made it into the box.

I don't remember what it's called but I can try to find out if anybody is interested. I think viewing this grift cost $30.

The supporters reaching deep into the bag with conspiracies, to support the film's conspiracies

The problem though is that the likes of Fox & Co have been legally smacked down for all the lying, so even they won't promote this bag of shit.

Top Bottom
1 2