Stealing The Election 101

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I'm still not understanding how it's decided to act on anything or anyone dealing with the 1/6 committee, so this is a surprise.

Former Trump White House advisor Peter Navarro was arrested on a federal indictment charging him with two counts of contempt of Congress over his refusal to comply with a subpoena issued by the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Navarro, 72, had refused to appear to testify on March 2 in response to the subpoena and also refused to produce by Feb. 23 documents sought by that same subpoena, according to the indictment in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.

The House of Representatives in April voted to ask the U.S. Justice Department to criminally prosecute Navarro and another Trump aide, Dan Scavino, for failing to comply with their subpoenas.

Navarro, who served as a trade advisor to former President Donald Trump, was arrested and in custody Friday morning, awaiting his first appearance later in the day in Washington court.

If convicted of both contempt counts, Navarro on each count faces a minimum possible sentence of 30 days in jail, and a maximum of one year, along with a fine of as much as $100,000.

The indictment was issued Thursday by a grand jury in Washington, and unsealed Friday following his arrest, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Rep. Gohmert… they are NOT taking this out of context, watch for yourself. This isn’t “fake news”. This is what he said. These people literally think the laws don’t apply to them. Between this and Navarro acting stunned that police would arrest him the same way they would any other wanted criminal, it’s really telling how they view themselves vs. everyone who disagrees with them.

“It actually puts an exclamation point on the fact that we have a two-tiered justice system. If you’re a Republican, you can’t even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they’re coming after you. They’re gonna bury you. They’re gonna put you in the D.C. jail and terrorize and torture you and not live up to the Constitution there,” Gohmert responded.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
To piggyback off the laughable sudden realization of some, that there is a ( I want to digress for a moment and point out how that sounds perfectly on point for someone who's been in office / congress way too F'N long. Just flat out telling on themselves. ) "two-tiered justice system". Last night I was laughing my ass off at the video of THIS F'N Guy losing his shit after being arrested. Arrested NOT for voluntarily confessing to plotting a coup on LIVE TV to overthrow the will of the people and keep a loser in office. No, arrested for NOT heeding a lawful subpoena to TALK to congress about the very thing he voluntarily confessed to on LIVE TV. All the while supposedly "considering" answering ANOTHER subpoena from a grand jury.

That is some truly epic privilege big flaming scrotum energy to be upset at the thought YOU don't have to answer subpoenas like anyone else, because...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1532828717386330112/

Seriously, who the F' learns about who was in the cell previous to them? No one cares that John Hinckley was kept in the same cell as you were.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
To piggyback off the laughable sudden realization of some, that there is a ( I want to digress for a moment and point out how that sounds perfectly on point for someone who's been in office / congress way too F'N long. Just flat out telling on themselves. ) "two-tiered justice system". Last night I was laughing my ass off at the video of THIS F'N Guy losing his shit after being arrested. Arrested NOT for voluntarily confessing to plotting a coup on LIVE TV to overthrow the will of the people and keep a loser in office. No, arrested for NOT heeding a lawful subpoena to TALK to congress about the very thing he voluntarily confessed to on LIVE TV. All the while supposedly "considering" answering ANOTHER subpoena from a grand jury.

That is some truly epic privilege big flaming scrotum energy to be upset at the thought YOU don't have to answer subpoenas like anyone else, because...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1532828717386330112/

Seriously, who the F' learns about who was in the cell previous to them? No one cares that John Hinckley was kept in the same cell as you were.
Mmmmm, any Trump ally being shocked at getting arrested gives me the feels. Aaahhhhh, it's like I'm at a spa. Let me have this.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
In case anyone here doesn't understand the term "retcon" when I use it, here is a prime example.

ret·con
/ˈretkän/

noun

1. (in a film, television series, or other fictional work) a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for an inconsistency.
    "we're given a retcon for Wilf's absence from Donna's wedding in ‘The Runaway Bride’: he had Spanish Flu"

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1534557855126376451/

Jan 6th was a "dust up". The George Floyd protests had buildings get burned down, but nothing burned down at the capitol. So THAT was MORE horrible than the 6th. You have to ask yourself if one is willingly being obtuse & NOT pointing out the officers attacked and the deaths. The crowd that loved to back the blue until 1/6, sure love protecting property more than lives. That should tell you something. Especially from someone that is supposed to be coaching people.

Sit your tired ass down.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
In case anyone here doesn't understand the term "retcon" when I use it, here is a prime example.

Jan 6th was a "dust up". The George Floyd protests had buildings get burned down, but the nothing burned down at the capitol. So THAT was MORE horrible. You have to ask yourself if one is willingly being obtuse & NOT pointing out the officers attacked and the deaths. The crowd that loved to back the blue until 1/6, sure love protecting property more than lives. That should tell you something. Especially from someone that is supposed to be coaching people.

Sit your tired ass down.
I had the “opportunity” to meet Jay Gruden when he was coach of the Washington Team… It was earlier in the same day when Kaepernick took a knee during the season opener. Kaepernick had already done it in a preseason game the week prior. Gruden was very much part of the anti-Kaepernick crowd and made sure to make that point, bringing it up very conspicuously even in a conversation with a stranger (me).

So yeah, that team is full of people with those sorts of opinions. (excluding most players of course)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Jan 6th was a "dust up". The George Floyd protests had buildings get burned down, but nothing burned down at the capitol. So THAT was MORE horrible than the 6th. You have to ask yourself if one is willingly being obtuse & NOT pointing out the officers attacked and the deaths. The crowd that loved to back the blue until 1/6, sure love protecting property more than lives. That should tell you something. Especially from someone that is supposed to be coaching people.

Sit your tired ass down.

To be fair, there are probably people who feel the local Target store does more to improve their life than Congress and they aren't entirely wrong in some cases.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
One can only imagine what some are going thru at this time.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535292815453786112/

Imagine what will happen if law enforcement starts a "stop & frisk" program, just because you're walking around with a tiki torch yelling about blood & soil, and / or dressed in military cosplay for absolutely no reason with zip ties? The horror! Cops may even bang your head as they put you in the police car, because some guy suggested it.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535298637584015366/
AnchoredNegativeBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom
1 2