Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years…

There will be no Trump pardon, because Trump will never be president again, sorry kid.

We can all agree that life as a free man under the Biden administration is so much worse than a 22 year prison sentence. Lucky bastard.

I think it's important to acknowledge none of these top-tier field actors were duped by Trump. They saw a potential opening to enforce their authoritarian white patriarchal wet dream. Trump was largely inconsequential in the bigger picture. That's probably a big reason for these lengthy sentences.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years…

There will be no Trump pardon, because Trump will never be president again, sorry kid.

He may have gotten a lighter sentence if he’d taken off his sunglasses in court, but that’s a bitch move.

1694002784749.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Peter Navarro found guilty for two counts of contempt of congress.

How many convictions are we up to now? How many left to go? How much combined prison time will be served in loyalty to Trump?

F’ing idiots.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mike Pillows is clearly mentally not well. This is sad at this point. And it doesn’t bother republicans that these are the kind of folks Trump surrounds himself with.

His pillows are lumpy.

By the way, the John Eastman hearings are fun to watch. Link to schedules here: https://www.statebarcourt.ca.gov/Portals/2/documents/notices/State-Bar-Court-Public-Events.pdf

Last witness was some guy testifying on behalf of Eastman that the election truly was stolen. But when asked simple questions on cross examination he got all testy and defensive and looked like a tool. Great fun.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Mike Pillows is clearly mentally not well. This is sad at this point. And it doesn’t bother republicans that these are the kind of folks Trump surrounds himself with.

I just think he's an asshole like Giuliani and most of the other Trump sycophants and enablers. And I hope he loses the defamation lawsuit Dominion brought against him and ends up on the street.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just think he's an asshole like Giuliani and most of the other Trump sycophants and enablers. And I hope he loses the defamation lawsuit Dominion brought against him and ends up on the street.
If he hires the same quality of lawyers it’s a sure thing. Hope he testifies

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
Sorry, did I miss something? Isn't Enrique Tarrio a brown dude? (or is he just a white guy that worships the sun?) - I don't see how a brown guy could be the leader of a white supremacist group? "My hypocrisy knows no bounds!" (mind you, I also don't understand the blacks and hispanics supporting Trump either).
*shrug*

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, did I miss something? Isn't Enrique Tarrio a brown dude? (or is he just a white guy that worships the sun?) - I don't see how a brown guy could be the leader of a white supremacist group? "My hypocrisy knows no bounds!" (mind you, I also don't understand the blacks and hispanics supporting Trump either).
*shrug*
Racisim Knows no colors in the trim era of racism. I mean now reverse racism is actually a bigger problem than real racism. them whites are getting put in their place finally and they are not happy about it dont you know.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
*shrug*

He’s like their version of Eminem. He’s adequately displayed their unreasonable hatred and bigotry to such a degree that he’s been given an honorary role.

Plus, they can all hold him above other black and brown people and pretend he’s the one who gets it, the rest of them are just sheep.

“I’m not racist, I just wish they could all be like Enrique, that guy gets it!”

“So he’s a good dude?”

“Absolutely. Everyone needs to get over color, we don’t care what someone’s color is, it’s about being America First.”

“Then you’ll be happy to know he’s engaged to and impregnated your daughter.”

“THAT WOKE BLM ANTIFA RINO SON OF A B****!”

Top Bottom
1 2