Site Donor
Reaction score

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
AZ has already announced they will not.

In a couple of states, the fake electors arguably didn’t do anything wrong. They signed docs that said things like “we are available to be electors in case a court rules <whatever>.” In Michigan, they not only claimed to be the official electors, but they lied about having met in the capitol (after first planning to hide in the building overnight so they could secretly meet in the morning), making the document clearly fraudulent, and also demonstrating that they knew of the falsities. Makes it a lot easier to go get ‘em there.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm fairly confident an alpha version of ChatGPT could spit out Trump's entire defense and testimony. It wouldn't be a winning strategy but it wouldn't differ in any way to Trump being present.
Trump as far as I know has always relied on plausible deniability, He thinks he is crafty when he tells people to do things in a round about way so he can later deny his intentions. “Go March to the Capitol and Fight like Hell!” Think, how do marching protestors fight like hell, other than to become physical? “Find me 10000 votes! I just meant look around and be sure you did not forget some.” :unsure: His Son and Guiliani said I forget which one said what, but one said ”we’re coming for you” and the other used the term “war”.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
AZ has already announced they will not.
xzypxgkidxcb1.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Still under indictment watch, this time in Georgia - may be a sprawling case. Sounds like they have receipts.

They’re going to start turning on each other…

“Rudy Giuliani had nothing to do with this,” said Robert Costello, Giuliani’s attorney. “You can’t attach Rudy Giuliani to Sidney Powell’s crackpot idea.”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Federal Sentences = 85% time served. Going to be away for over a decade. And for what?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Federal Sentences = 85% time served. Going to be away for over a decade. And for what?

Until Trump wins in ‘24 and pardons all of them.

I realize that is not a popular theme around here, but if the Dems run Biden, it could happen.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yes, he'll erase everything and it will be like none of it ever happened. A Republican wet dream.

And they'll still claim to be The Party of Law and Order after granting all those pardons.

What a joke. Glad I wasn't drinking cold milk when I typed that.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
And they'll still claim to be The Party of Law and Order after granting all those pardons.

What a joke. Glad I wasn't drinking cold milk when I typed that.
Yeah but when Trump wins, 91 felonies will all just magically disappear and everyone will be harmonious, don't you see? Liberals just don't get. it.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

I realize that is not a popular theme around here, but if the Dems run Biden, it could happen.
The guilty parties weeping in the courtroom don’t seem optimistic about getting pardoned.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

The funny thing is, if the Republicans were to run anyone else, they'd probably win in '24. Trump is the only candidate that risks a real chance at losing to Biden.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Yeah but when Trump wins, 91 felonies will all just magically disappear and everyone will be harmonious, don't you see? Liberals just don't get. it.

Not all 91. He has no control over the state charges.

The funny thing is, if the Republicans were to run anyone else, they'd probably win in '24. Trump is the only candidate that risks a real chance at losing to Biden.

Agreed.

Top Bottom
1 2