Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

The headline is somewhat misleading, she does not actually regret the texts themselves,

Thomas said she regretted the fact that the messages “became public.”

More of a piece of shit than her disgusting husband.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

The headline is somewhat misleading, she does not actually regret the texts themselves,

Thomas said she regretted the fact that the messages “became public.”

More of a piece of shit than her disgusting husband.
The wrong kind of regret.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Four more Oath Keepers found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy.

This is good - it should make these “militias”, aka redneck gun enthusiast groups who play dress up - think twice before trying to interfere directly in government procedures. We get to vote, rally, have our voices heard… but you don’t get to actually govern because you have a rifle and bought an outfit.

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Four members of the Proud Boys found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

So, this WAS an insurrection, it WAS sedition, and it WAS a conspiracy. This is why you can't take them seriously when they go around calling people they disagree with "traitors" when they defend the J6 conspirators.

Does that mean it really wasn't "legitimate political discourse," that the right has been clinging to for two years? :)

Seriously...I'm looking forward to what Jack Smith will be revealing with respect to trump's involvement.

Last edited:

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Just watched a podcast in which Glenn Kirschner related Trump telling Pence, in the lead up to Jan. 6, that he (Pence) was "too honest." If that's the case, that shows intent on Trump's part. Of course, the despicable, orange creep has eluded justice his whole life so I'm not overly confident of any consequences for him at this late date. His history is just a glaring demonstration of a different system of justice for the wealthy.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
54-year-old terrorist Audrey Ann Southard-Rumsey delivered an impassioned statement upon receiving a 6 year prison sentence for storming the Capitol and attacking police with a flagpole,

“My whole dream of my life has been taken because people have different politics than mine. I have grievances since they don’t listen to us at the polling place. They don’t listen to us little people in the regular world.”

(She) urged (the judge) to think about “what I now have to give up” and concluded by saying, “It’s not fair.”

And, really, she is correct, the sentence is not fair,

Prosecutors noted her threatening social media posts in the wake of the 2020 election, which included “HANG the TRAITORS!” and a message to “go to their work and home, pull them out by their teeth and hang them for treason!”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
54-year-old terrorist Audrey Ann Southard-Rumsey delivered an impassioned statement upon receiving a 6 year prison sentence for storming the Capitol and attacking police with a flagpole,
as usual a sensitive snowflake that will never admit they were wrong for following their great orange leader so much for the party of personal responsibility. butI am sure she will get plenty of sympathy in jail and we can only hope she learns something

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Michigan AG is charging the fake electors from that state - will we see the same in AZ and/or Georgia?

Some states are easier than others. In this cae, the forms they filled out contained a bunch of lies (beyond the “we are electors” lie). Makes it harder for them to argue they didn’t know they were doing anything wrong.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
So, what was the count of people tied to Trump who have been indicted? Now that Michigan is charging the fake electors, add 16 to that count.

And you know damn well Smith’s J6 Investigation is going to have other indictments besides Trump. Eastman and Jeff Clark for sure, since both had their phones seized, and maybe Navarro, Epshteyn, Eastman, Rudy, Powell, Meadows and who knows who else.

People will be flipping left and right, I am willing to bet. Tons of J6 insurrection defendants have said they were acting on behalf of Trump’s orders. But these aren’t random nut jobs. These are people who are used to rubbing elbows with important people and being on TV, doing interviews, going to the White House or conservative events, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago. You think these people aren’t scared shitless of losing their freedom? If a couple of these high-profile individuals spill the beans - and there’s nothing that says they already haven’t and we just don’t know about - it’s going to be pretty interesting to see how Trump, GOP politicians and his supporters react.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm fairly confident an alpha version of ChatGPT could spit out Trump's entire defense and testimony. It wouldn't be a winning strategy but it wouldn't differ in any way to Trump being present.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
McCarthy was supporting him today claiming the DOJ has been weaponized. Jeeeez.

Wish he'd move to Texas or Florida. Can't stand that he "represents" California.
I think the more Republicans who support him the better, a majority in this country agree with the actions being taken by the DOJ and the more they dig their heels in the worse the upcoming election will be. it's been their downfall thus far, I say let them keep digging.

Top Bottom
1 2