The Donald Trump Humor Thread

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
The when & why he didn't seem crazy that one time
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1333057051682070530/
You know he was mumbling some non-sense trying to come up with a coherent speech using only his fifth grade vocabulary when Melania's nose twinkled, her eyes lit up with that signature two-millimeter squint and she exclaimed "me got idea, Donald. You no worry."

That whole fucking family. I'll bet she thinks plagiarism is what patriotic Americans do. Melania, listen closely... It's pledge-of-allegiance. I know it sounds the same when you say it, but trust me. Bigly difference.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

(so, yeah, ok, it really is "fake news" – I think)

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Little reminder to Trump still carrying on about SCOTUS booting the TX case:

rock paper scissors etc.jpg

For any of those who never played the "rock, paper, scissors" game

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
0CBFBC01-52DF-4FB6-9BAE-237B88B3E0B4.jpeg

Trump left before half-time, presumably so he could challenge the result of the coin toss in the Supreme Court.

lizkat

Reaction score
I saw this headline on CNN...

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to head south as she explores political future

...and I thought, Good, I hope they don’t stop until they see penguins,

Hell I hope they appreciate Biden administration not lifting their passports on January 20th.

lizkat

Reaction score
JFC! This is hysterical, but the technical execution is spectacular! Will cross post to The Badlands ...

How do they even do that?! Much better tech than some earlier borrowings trying to make whole new presentations.

And here a lot of us still thinking it's a big deal to add/subtract someone in a still photo of some event they did not attend.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
How do they even do that?! Much better tech than some earlier borrowings trying to make whole new presentations.

And here a lot of us still thinking it's a big deal to add/subtract someone in a still photo of some event they did not attend.

Deep fakes have been around at least a few years at this point, and they have improved over time. These have really come up via machine learning frameworks, which differ from those typically used by visual effects studios to map actors to creatures. Those rely on mocap data whereas this stuff is still an ongoing research topic in computer vision.

Top Bottom
1 2