The Donald Trump Humor Thread

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
1500x500

U

User.45

saw this on our walk with the granddaughter.
View attachment 1568
I opened OAN this week looking for the cure for COVID (apparently they have it but the deep state wants to hurt Trump so they hide it) and I saw them referring to a NYT oped on school closures disservice kids. FFS, then make people and school districts adhere to infection control guidelines and then we can lament on this goddamn notion. It's just amazing to see people who professionally fear communism to replicate the very worst of its notions, the idea that our wishes can overwrite reality.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
There is actually now an elaborate (spoof) online Donald J. Trump Presdential Library, complete with a "grift" shop where you can actually buy stuff or give to some good causes (not ones Trump would fancy) or even tip the creators of the site.

It's well designed, extensive and hilarious, when not an infuriating reminder of what we've been put through.

I'm already fond of the idea of a Covfefe coffee mug from their "grift shop".

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Cartoons about Trump and his pardon fetish now abound. Here's one from JD Crowe on the AL.com news site.

Alabama queues up for a Trump pardon?.jpg

Crowe's accompanying note reads thus:

Alabama has been undeniably, unabashedly, completely complicit to everything Trump has done. If he and his clan need to be pre-emptively pardoned, we need one of those pre-emptive pardons, too. Thankyouverymuch.

Top Bottom
1 2