The Donald Trump Humor Thread

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sadly this is not humor because its real. still funny though.
1615421280192.jpg

U

User.45

Sadly this is not humor because its real. still funny though.
View attachment 3955
If he's referring to the Moderna Vaccine, Obama may be in a better position to make this statement, as his admin initiated the biodefense collab to develop mRNA vaccines with Moderna... So if someone demands acknowledgement of presidential achievements, that should include Obama too...

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If he's referring to the Moderna Vaccine, Obama may be in a better position to make this statement, as his admin initiated the biodefense collab to develop mRNA vaccines with Moderna... So if someone demands acknowledgement of presidential achievements, that should include Obama too...
that would burn trumps biscuits.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I know that I may have said it already, but I do not find this guy remotely funny.

Rather, I find him absolutely horrifying, and thought his term of office terrifying, a ghastly dystopian vision of corruption and amoral horror personified.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I know that I may have said it already, but I do not find this guy remotely funny.

Rather, I find him absolutely horrifying, and thought his term of office terrifying, a ghastly dystopian vision of corruption and amoral horror personified.
I’ve said this often, the best you can get out of Rump is dark gallows humor. Kind of like a Hitler humor thread…

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
To be fair, it was not as horrible as it could have been. Just imagine how bad things could have gotten if he was genuinely intelligent and not crippled by his immaturity, narcissism and diapers.
Ok I will accept this to a degree.

The really horrible thing about DJT worse than his incompetence and vileness is that a majority of voters elected this mentally ill, putrid excuse for a human being, an immoral gutter denizen handed the position of POTUS. Some of us have lost our freaking minds. It’s like a collective death wish.

And we’ve got a hefty group of invaders, people who call themselves the GOP, but are really Trumpsters, citizens who despite constantly screaming about the Constitution, seem to be ready to flush it If they think they gain some kind of personal advantage. Except with The Head Sociopath it’s a pipe dream. If these people get their wish, we’ll be lucky to escape the 🔥🔥🔥inferno. This is what should shake you to your core.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
To be fair, it was not as horrible as it could have been. Just imagine how bad things could have gotten if he was genuinely intelligent and not crippled by his immaturity, narcissism and diapers.

No, it was horrible.

And horrifying.

This should not have happened (or been allowed to happen) in a western democracy.

As the Duke of Wellington (subsequently) said of Waterloo, "it was a close run thing".

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Well, I got one really disturbing word for you: BoJo. I mean, seriously. That is just fucking awful. You folks gotta do a thing about that rancid infestation.

Ah, yes.

Agree completely.

Couldn't agree more.

A thoroughly rotten and amoral human being, entitled, selfish, spoiled, indulged, mendacious, narcisstic, racist, sexist, and criminally and dangerously irresponsible in person and in policy.

As I have reminded both brothers over the past few weeks, this is not a recent thing with me, for my complete detestation and utter loathing of the man long predate his taking office as Prime Minister; actually, it long predates the Brexit vote. I cannot abide the man, and never could.

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

That's my concern for the next wanna-be prez-for-life fascist who comes along and has the charisma or thumb-on-scale to get elected. That the next one will be politically savvy about not only assorted vulnerabilities of Congress, the Constitution and the courts, but also much better at assembling support at high levels of government and private enterprise.

That scenario's a whole different thing to a guy like Trump who just tried to push all the envelopes and buttons and then simply fired people or just threw tantrums and headed off to the links when there was politically savvy resistance.

Meanwhile though a guy like that can't get anywhere without enough true believers... and I worry about them too.

true believers.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
That's my concern for the next wanna-be prez-for-life fascist who comes along and has the charisma or thumb-on-scale to get elected. That the next one will be politically savvy about not only assorted vulnerabilities of Congress, the Constitution and the courts, but also much better at assembling support at high levels of government and private enterprise.
The thing about CFSG was that he came in as an outsider. Someone who had not been up in there in government for years. That was a big piece of his chinashop-smashing appeal, along with his unrepentant selfishness and greed (hey, he's just l8ke us!) which a savvy politician would have much less traction with. So, the visceral-stupid appeal part is kind of almost self-regulating.

We could acquire a popular dominating leader someday soon, because our system is set up to facilitate that sort of thing. It could even be a person from the Left, which might be worrisome as we saw how quickly most of CFSG's reactionary policy was reversed by his successor. Well thought out progressive policies could be just as vulnerable, and economic disorder is all it takes for an otherwise decent leader to be exposed to repudiation.

Top Bottom
1 2