Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Check this out...

Report: Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots

I love that these two geniuses were right wingers. Trump’s Antifa boogeyman fearmongering looks dumber every day.

I also like that the one guy is involved in security. Looks like he’s pretty much blown his career.

Hilarious in a grim sort of way. Looks like a funhouse-style inverted remake of Republican operatives' botched burglary of the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Complex during the Nixon campaign for re-election in 1972.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The CEO at his company was like “I think he’s a good guy” lol
Reminds me of an old Onion article that was something like "Neighbors of man who killed family totally saw it coming" with one neighbor saying he couldn‘t confirm that and thought he was more of a rapist.

On the general situation I wonder how many of these types are veterans so warped by their experience that they gravitate towards these inside US "operations". It gives them a sense of continuing their service. With 2 decades of continuous war in the Middle East there’s a good chance they saw combat and for many that’s not something you can easily put behind you. Plus the nature of enemies hiding among the general population in those wars can create a paranoia that there are enmities everywhere even when you are back home. It’s a really sad and volatile situation.

The perception is that military is packed with people from the right but I heard recently that it’s more of an even split, or at least there plenty of right learners that don’t agree with Republican politicians or a Republican President. I wonder if there have been any studies on ability to adapt back to civilian life and political leanings. Is one group more susceptible to certain types of PTSD than the other?

lizkat

Reaction score
Alaska still only at 50% counted. In Alaska is every citizen a polling station?

Are you from the east coast?

I have to note that when I was occasionally shipped in a westerly direction from my NYC employer's offices out to Chicago for some project, I found myself practically walking up the backs of people's legs in the lunch hour: the pace of everything was noticeably slower there than on the streets of The Big Apple. And inside those office towers as well.

So in Alaska...

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Did I hear MSNBC right? If the PA Biden lead gets over 35k they are going to call it for Biden?

Also spending too much time watching goofy videos on this ridiculous situation we are in. This one is genius if you saw the Avengers movies.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
So an actual press conference… so not just a foam-speckled-diatribe spun as a speech?

Interesting. I wonder if he will actually be able to take questions before he blows his top off… I mean now that even the scummy Murdoch is prepping his lifeboat, they are all the enemy now.

Still, the thought of what he might come up with is… worriesome.

lizkat

Reaction score
Still, the thought of what he might come up with is… worriesome.

Yes. I was having such a nice morning today too. Bright sunshine, crisp dry air outside... poor idea to turn on the WiFi of my laptop after I ran a backup. I'm thinking of skipping a live stream of whatever his upcoming event has on tap in the way of "news we can use". Use for what, trashing an otherwise nice weekend?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes. I was having such a nice morning today too. Bright sunshine, crisp dry air outside... poor idea to turn on the WiFi of my laptop after I ran a backup. I'm thinking of skipping a live stream of whatever his upcoming event has on tap in the way of "news we can use". Use for what, trashing an otherwise nice weekend?
The man has declared a war on counting votes, the very definition of stealing an election and a hallmark of a dictator. He should be in jail, not given a podium and microphone.

And screw anybody who has supported him but now feels he has gone too far. No returns and no refunds. You broke it. You buy it.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Gets even more bizarre!

1604766604521.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom
1 2