The Election Day Thread

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Now what happens with Steve Kornacki? Does MSNBC wrap him up, strap him to a dolly, and store him for two years?
Nope.

Steve's always been a mainstay. They find reasons to bring him out, and he is a regular fill in for Hayes & Maddow.

With Rachel out for two weeks because of a covid contact, I'm sure you'll see him on next week filling in.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
lookin' for that tweet from somebody last night about how Nevada manage to serve up drinks and chips open handedly and trays full at a time to drunk-ass gamblers 24/7 but can only count votes one at a time 9 to 5 at the pace of a snail coming for your lettuce on a cold morning.

#^%$ NV for now they'll bring it in for Biden by January 20.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Congratulations. The sine qua non part is over. Now comes the sine qanon part, which will be much, much harder: governing in a country where 20% of the population is in a death cult.

Last edited:

lizkat

Reaction score
I know we should just forget we ever heard his name but I can't resist pegging this one out

well of course he did.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Some news channels (CBS News I'm talking to you) are still in the vote-counting room? I think they should be focusing on interviewing people about their responses to the results.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now what happens with Steve Kornacki? Does MSNBC wrap him up, strap him to a dolly, and store him for two years?
My daughter asked pretty much the same question. LOL Fortunately, they can't store him cause he's great to sit in when one of the regular hosts is out sick or on vacation.

Speaking of such things, I'll bet Rachael Maddow is making herself crazy right now. Stuck in quarantine instead of on the air for the most important event in modern US history!

lizkat

Reaction score
A comforting side note taken from running commentary in the New York Times on the vote count as it continues in PA:

From the NYT's Nick Corasaniti in Philadelphia (at about noon): the vote totals in Pennsylvania give Biden a lead of 34,414 votes, outside of the automatic recount threshold.
Means if Trump wants a recount, gotta spring for it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My daughter asked pretty much the same question. LOL Fortunately, they can't store him cause he's great to sit in when one of the regular hosts is out sick or on vacation.

Speaking of such things, I'll bet Rachael Maddow is making herself crazy right now. Stuck in quarantine instead of on the air for the most important event in modern US history!
Rachel is in quarantine? I didn't know, hope all is okay.

Top Bottom
1 2