The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The GOP lead is going to shrink by one when Ken Buck retires. He's coming out as not so much as anti-Trump, but anti-party following Trump blindly.

Does anyone think republicans hurt Biden or democrats with their committee hearing today? I’ll say, it actually did serve a purpose and brought some stuff to light - I’m just not sure any of it hurt Biden. I’m not even mad, I’m legit trying to understand if Republicans sincerely think these hearings are painting them in a normal political light.

It all seems so farcical when the whole purpose of the hearings - where they bash Biden’s memory and “criminality” - is to protect a guy who’s self-professed great memory is shit, and who’s actions are far more criminal. Everything they say about Biden just shines a brighter light on Trump. It makes no sense. It would be like if Biden owned a single golf course as president, and we had to have hearings about how godawful corrupt it is to own one golf club while president, but having a dozen with resorts attached shouldn’t present any conflicts. I don’t know man, these people are nuts.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m so tired of hearing voters from MAGA to undecided right-leaning saying the more Trump gets hammered on the less he’s guilty of something, like its some grand conspiracy. I’ll even be generous and not say the reason he is getting hammered is because he is guilty.

80% of getting “hammered” is Trump and his supporters/enablers endlessly whining about a witch hunt. 10% is just reporting current facts on the case or covering things you heard and saw with your own eyes and ears. The last 10% is actual hammering….which would probably be a lot lower if it wasn’t for the 80% Trump hammering himself.

If Trump was capable of STFU you’d probably rarely hear about his cases and they would just go through their process like they do with the rest of the adult world, but instead Trump has turned the legal system into tantrum toddler court.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Alex Jones posted this

IMG_1031.jpeg

And it instantly made me think of this…

That’s quite the kink he is confessing to.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There was a time when we probably should have had a MAGA agenda thread separate from the Republican agenda thread but that time has passed, especially since the RNC is now the TNC.

Now it’s just a matter of when old school conservatives are going to stop pearl clutching over their now dead Republican party. I don’t know which is more excruciating, formulating the mental gymnastics or having to hear or read it. Nothing short of complete blind loyalty is allowed in the party. Free yourselves!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There was a time when we probably should have had a MAGA agenda thread separate from the Republican agenda thread but that time has passed, especially since the RNC is now the TNC.

Now it’s just a matter of when old school conservatives are going to stop pearl clutching over their now dead Republican party. I don’t know which is more excruciating, formulating the mental gymnastics or having to hear or read it. Nothing short of complete blind loyalty is allowed in the party. Free yourselves!

Its kind of sad, but also kind of exciting. The party is dead. Mitch is stepping down and endorsing Trump. The RNC is now a MAGA GoFundMe.

They had a good run. It's a new party now, no matter what they call themselves. Radio Shack, Montgomery Ward and Circuit City are all still around - but not really. Same thing with the Republican Party.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
"New" is not the word I would choose. Everything about the Party reeks of the opposite of "new". "Broken" seems more accurate.

Their purpose is to break the government and they have an army of poor rubes to help them to do it on behalf of the rich.

For roughly 10 seconds they rose up in anger tired of the lies of politicians. Then they quickly returned to believing even bigger lies by a new breed of politician. There really needs to be an AA for lie sponges.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Honestly in his case there really is no downside to that. The base already wants to hang him. He’s like the OG of right-wing death threat targets. There’s not really a level down from that…yet. But even if lower levels are created Pence will probably be deemed to irrelevant to downgrade even further.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I have to admit on this one I saw the propaganda as possible and never bothered to look it up. Sooo..another lie being spread by Trump and his lapdogs.

Also it’s laughable saying black people were better off during the Black Lives Matter movement. That’s pretty impossible to ignore..but I guess they do now.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s laughable that a “successful businessman” is going to be the answer to our government problems, but we have our heads so far up neoliberalism and capitalism’s ass that we believe it. If anything the government is there to protect us from being exploited by business leaders. Maybe a business leader goes into government with the intention of making it run more efficiently but after about a half hour of looking at the reality they just go “fuck it, we’re shit-canning a bunch of people” and let the pieces fall where they may. Then they reflect on their own business career and start chipping away at anything that prevented them from making even more money like regulations, taxes, and social programs that make it less appealing for people to do shit jobs for shit pay.

To top that off some people look at Trump who has probably been more of a business failure than success and has exploited people his entire career and think he is the solution. He even used his charity to primarily enrich himself. You probably couldn’t pick a worse “successful businessman” as your messiah.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well, for too long, corporate interests and the self-interest of politicians has resulted in a crappy government and poor candidates.

Luckily, this time, we have a guy who's half a billion dollars in debt and soliciting anyone and everyone across the globe for a helping hand, so at least if Trump wins, we know we'll have an uncompromised candidate for the first time ever.

Just in case you have any fears about who he's doing business with and what that means for national security implications, rest easy: he only keeps the best company around him and he loves dictators. What could go wrong?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, for too long, corporate interests and the self-interest of politicians has resulted in a crappy government and poor candidates.

Luckily, this time, we have a guy who's half a billion dollars in debt and soliciting anyone and everyone across the globe for a helping hand, so at least if Trump wins, we know we'll have an uncompromised candidate for the first time ever.

Just in case you have any fears about who he's doing business with and what that means for national security implications, rest easy: he only keeps the best company around him and he loves dictators. What could go wrong?

Somebody needs to do a supercut of all the times he said he’s incorruptible because he’s super rich and doesn’t need the money. Now he’s whoring it for Cletis at the Bait n’ Tackle with his “Build the Wall!” shuffle for $20.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Vladimir is ready to step up and help out. Kim, too.

Top Bottom
1 2