The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Well, for too long, corporate interests and the self-interest of politicians has resulted in a crappy government and poor candidates.

Luckily, this time, we have a guy who's half a billion dollars in debt and soliciting anyone and everyone across the globe for a helping hand, so at least if Trump wins, we know we'll have an uncompromised candidate for the first time ever.

Just in case you have any fears about who he's doing business with and what that means for national security implications, rest easy: he only keeps the best company around him and he loves dictators. What could go wrong?
In the bigger picture it’s going to cost them down ballot as Trump will essentially milk the entire party for his legal expenses now that the RNC is his personal slush fund.

They have no game plan for the party as a whole, this entire campaign will be consumed by broke Republicans defending Trump as they personally circle the drain financially.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Supreme Court decided Texas can proceed with its new law allowing state police and agencies to arrest and deport people they suspect of entering the country illegally which is usually a federal job. I say good.

There are too many people entering the country illegally, but this should also be a wakeup call for all the white supremacists aligned legal immigrants who believe they, and only they, came here to work hard and the new batch is all just criminals. Enjoy the harassment that will now get amped up and maybe rethink which party you are supporting as you continually have to prove you are one of the good legal ones.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Supreme Court decided Texas can proceed with its new law allowing state police and agencies to arrest and deport people they suspect of entering the country illegally which is usually a federal job. I say good.

I wonder how this will affect the AZ version of this same law.

I guess the good news for the NE cities is that now they can be deported by the state instead of being sent to NYC, Chicago, Denver etc.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In the bigger picture it’s going to cost them down ballot as Trump will essentially milk the entire party for his legal expenses now that the RNC is his personal slush fund.

They have no game plan for the party as a whole, this entire campaign will be consumed by broke Republicans defending Trump as they personally circle the drain financially.

Republicans have pretended they are the ones to defeat - but I think now reality is hitting them. I do not expect them to get their act together and unify before November. As money gets tighter, Trump’s bills go up and his bad press increases, as does the press for the goofy candidates he endorses - tempers will flair.

We may get a small preview od things to come in Ohio. Sherrod Brown is up for re-election. The establishment wants an establishment candidate, Trump wants a rodeo clown reject.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wonder how this will affect the AZ version of this same law.

I guess the good news for the NE cities is that now they can be deported by the state instead of being sent to NYC, Chicago, Denver etc.

Also, who is paying for it? If it's the state then I assume state taxpayers. If they have no problem with it then there shouldn't be a problem.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Please chip in, but only if you have it! I don’t really need it, I’m really rich… but help out if you can!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

There are too many people entering the country illegally, but this should also be a wakeup call for all the white supremacists aligned legal immigrants who believe they, and only they, came here to work hard and the new batch is all just criminals. Enjoy the harassment that will now get amped up and maybe rethink which party you are supporting as you continually have to prove you are one of the good legal ones.

Annnnnd its on hold again. :ROFLMAO:

Probably shouldn't even care. The last time the Supreme Court ruled on something involving Texas and immigration Texas gave the decision the middle finger and exactly fuck all was done about it.

Meanwhile, whenever the Supreme Court rules against something of the left we get "Sorry, we'd really like to help but the Supreme Court said no." Super convenient.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just a logistical question without any political spin, what happens when they make all of these arrests? I mean how to do they have the room for everyone?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Just a logistical question without any political spin, what happens when they make all of these arrests? I mean how to do they have the room for everyone?

I think they deport them immediately.

Not sure how that would work in the case of someone who has already been processed by ICE, but for those who are truly undocumented, they get deported.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think they deport them immediately.

Not sure how that would work in the case of someone who has already been processed by ICE, but for those who are truly undocumented, they get deported.
So they'll just turn around and come back? You just have to question how practical it is on a logistical level.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
But at the same time, you have to question how we can handle the influx we are getting. We can't.
We agree, which leaves the country at an essential impasse. I'm a proponent of addressing the reason so many of them are fleeing their native countries to begin with, maybe take a small slice of that kajillion dollar military budget and allocate it towards resources and outreach.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
We agree, which leaves the country at an essential impasse. I'm a proponent of addressing the reason so many of them are fleeing their native countries to begin with, maybe take a small slice of that kajillion dollar military budget and allocate it towards resources and outreach.

Of course, this should be done carefully. We cannot just throw money at Honduras in an effort to improve the country so that their people will be happy to live there, because that just ends up in the pockets of dudes who already have a lot of wealth to begin with, failing to accomplish the goal.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

The real reason nothing is done about immigration in this country is capitalism demands a permanent class of people to exploit and everybody in government and most people in business know it. Despite the propaganda, most people who are here illegally stay off the radar and don’t complain out of fear of being deported. When people go through the legal process they are less exploitable and capitalism can’t have that.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Jury finds former Milwaukee election official guilty of obtaining fake absentee ballots​

MADISON, Wis. — A jury found a former Milwaukee election official accused of obtaining fake absentee ballots guilty Wednesday of misconduct in office and fraud, rejecting her arguments that she was trying to expose vulnerabilities in the state’s election system.

Prosecutors charged Kimberly Zapata in November 2022 with one felony count of misconduct in public office and three misdemeanor counts of election fraud. The jury found her guilty in Milwaukee County Circuit Court on all four counts after starting deliberations Wednesday morning.

Zapata faces up to five years behind bars when she’s sentenced on May 2.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Jury finds former Milwaukee election official guilty of obtaining fake absentee ballots​

MADISON, Wis. — A jury found a former Milwaukee election official accused of obtaining fake absentee ballots guilty Wednesday of misconduct in office and fraud, rejecting her arguments that she was trying to expose vulnerabilities in the state’s election system.

Prosecutors charged Kimberly Zapata in November 2022 with one felony count of misconduct in public office and three misdemeanor counts of election fraud. The jury found her guilty in Milwaukee County Circuit Court on all four counts after starting deliberations Wednesday morning.

Zapata faces up to five years behind bars when she’s sentenced on May 2.

Imagine if you found out that your neighbor was plotting to break into your house and steal all your property, but they were taking their time, crafting and planning a way to do it legally.

Is the plot itself illegal, as the end goal was to steal your property, or is it not, as they were simply planning and trying to find a way to make it work within the law?

This is what we're dealing with. They wanted to steal the election, predicated on the lie that it was stolen from them. They pull the different levers of government and the justice system to rig things to their favor. The simple explanation as to why they've uncovered no evidence of widespread fraud is because there was no widespread fraud. Meanwhile, there are plenty of examples of rogue actors like this, and most of them are conservatives. The crazy part is that many of these people - some of them the same people - are hard at work trying to do the same thing all over again. Who the hell knows what they're up to.

Also, I loved this part...
Zapata told investigators that she was stressed over death threats commission staff had been receiving from election conspiracy theorists and she wanted to shift their attention to real flaws in the system.

Ah yes, I can't think of a better way to help end the threats than by screwing with the system and helping promote conspiracy theories.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
From /r/Conservative, regarding the RNC’s agreement with Trump that all RNC donations will go towards paying his legal fees and not towards helping other Republicans win elections.

y6dnrl4uevpc1.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2