JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
286577188_562549138562226_848278617653789094_n.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
they did not even carry bidens ingauration. my wifes parents really suffer from this but even when they want more normal news they seem to not ehar the bad crap trump was doing. They still think that some kid brought in a bunch of fake ballets on a truck and they were counted.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I really want to stay away for a bit, but the party of patriotism & law & order makes it so difficult.

Now, the Florida Republican is back in the news for unfortunate reasons. NBC News reported this morning:

A spokeswoman for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis registered this week as a foreign agent for her previous work for a former president of Georgia, her lawyer told NBC News. Christina Pushaw worked for former Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, a close ally of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, from 2018 to 2020, focusing on the need for free and fair elections in the eastern European country, her attorney, Michael Sherwin, said.
According to a Washington Post report, the Floridian press secretary belatedly registered as a foreign agent “following contact from the Justice Department.”

You can NOT make this shit up, which is why it's so maddening.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535804264450248706/

"Um, hey guys. What you up to? Shoved all tight together in that U Haul. :sneaky:

Dozens of masked members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front were arrested late Saturday as they prepared to stage a riot near a Pride event in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, authorities say.

Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White told reporters that 31 individuals affiliated with the group were in police custody and charged with conspiracy to riot.

The group had traveled from all over the country to sow chaos during the LGBT+ event, White said. They came from states like Texas, Utah, South Dakota, Arkansas, Oregon, and Virginia. Law enforcement was quick to derail the group's plans, he said, thanks to “one concerned citizen.”

“We received a telephone call from a concerned citizen who reported that approximately 20 people jumped into a U-Haul wearing masks, they had shields, and ‘looked like a little army,’” he said.

They "looked like a little army".

:rolleyes:

FFS

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535804264450248706/

"Um, hey guys. What you up to? Shoved all tight together in that U Haul. :sneaky:

They "looked like a little army".

:rolleyes:

FFS
We now know the answer to “how many white-power terrorists can you fit in a UHaul?”

Seriously though, if we found 31 people wearing turbans in the back of a UHaul, we‘d be firing cruise missiles into the Middle East right now. We need to take this shit more seriously. Law enforcement wasn’t even tracking this. A concerned citizen saw them loading into the UHaul at a local motel. The Jan 6 commission clearly showed that these terrorists groups are a clear and present danger to our democracy.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It's such a sight, we need video

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535777808185704449/

I really want a smash cut of them being ushered out of the UHaul at high speed to the 'Benny Hill' chase song

Either that, or have the UHaul dropped on the other side of the US / Mexico border, and let the Federales open the truck.

Because nothing says "Reclaim America" like having yourself in a mask ( not for covid reasons ), zip tipped, and kneeling because the cops caught you, your boys, and weapons packed in nice & tight together in a rented truck. :sneaky:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535766157482942470/

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Sometimes it's just worth making your determinations of individual, by what they consider important enough to bitch about.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535853627096453121/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535965014879883267/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535884567034269697/

To further point out the lack of knowledge of things, it's not as if the other guy won crypto wouldn't still be the scam it is. Hell, even the other guy who knows a thing or two about scams, thought crypto was a scam.

Former president Donald Trump was uncharacteristically quiet during his presidency when it came to cryptocurrency, tweeting about crypto just once during his four years in office.

Yet in recent months, Donald and the rest of the Trump family have generated an array of crypto-related headlines.

Donald Trump​

The former president is not now—nor has he ever been—a fan of crypto.

“I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air,” Trump tweeted in July 2019. “Unregulated crypto assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity.”

That tweet—now deleted along with the rest of Trump’s Twitter account—got Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong’s attention.

“Achievement unlocked! I dreamt about a sitting U.S. president needing to respond to growing cryptocurrency usage years ago,” Armstrong tweeted. “‘First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.’ We just got to step 3 y’all.”

But hey, if someone imagines crypto would have done better with a different choice in office, go ahead. It's not like we have a way of seeing what happens if the other guy does get involved with crypto.

At this point it's just bitching to be bitching, and blaming anything / everything on THIS president. When they wouldn't do the same with the last president.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A reminder that lying, even worse unnecessarily is an important part of the agenda it seems

U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker regularly praises police officers. But was Walker in law enforcement himself?

In at least three speeches delivered before he entered politics, Walker claimed he was, the AJC’s Shannon McCaffrey reports.

“I worked in law enforcement, so I had a gun. I put this gun in my holster and I said, ‘I’m gonna kill this dude,’” Walker said at a 2013 suicide prevention event for the U.S. Army. (Walker was describing a 2001 incident when he took his gun to pursue a man who was late delivering a car. That incident, Walker said, led him to seek mental health treatment.)

In a 2017 speech, Walker got more specific. “I work with the Cobb County Police Department, and I’ve been in criminal justice all my life,” he said.

Later, in 2019, he said he was an FBI agent. “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?” he said at a speech to soldiers at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington.

And he also once told Irving, Tex. police he was “a certified peace officer,” according to a 2000 police report involving a conflict with an intoxicated man.
So, what’s the real story? Walker’s campaign said he majored in criminal justice during his time at the University of Georgia and was an honorary deputy in Cobb County along with three other Georgia counties. (They did not specify which ones.)

The Cobb County Police Department said they have no record of involvement with Walker. The Cobb sheriff’s office could not immediately say if he was an honorary deputy or not.

But former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan said even if he was, that would give him no law enforcement authority. “It’s like a junior ranger badge,” he said.

Morgan said that many sheriffs in Georgia stopped handing out such honors amid concern that people would use the paperwork to impersonate police officers, a felony in Georgia.
Walker was also never an FBI agent, which would require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Walker left UGA before earning his degree.

Asked to clarify, the Walker campaign provided Associated Press stories from 1989 – as Walker was retiring from pro football – when he said that he spent a week at an FBI school in Quantico, Virginia. Special Agent training requires a minimum of 20 weeks at Quantico.

“They had an obstacle course and you shoot at targets to protect your partner as you advanced up the course,” he told The AP. “I had fun. There were about 200 recruits there.”

The FBI did not respond when asked to verify the account.

Walker’s direct relationship with law enforcement has not always been smooth. In September 2001, he threatened a shootout with officers responding to a domestic disturbance at his Texas home, according to a police report.

FFS

No wonder the last president likes him, they so much in common when it comes to telling the truth. Yet, GA republicans said, 'he's our guy'! :rolleyes:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1536680345311096832/

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A reminder that lying, even worse unnecessarily is an important part of the agenda it seems

FFS

No wonder the last president likes him, they so much in common when it comes to telling the truth. Yet, GA republicans said, 'he's our guy'! :rolleyes:

He just needs to apologize to white voters for his part in trying to replace them and he'll tick all the boxes.

Top Bottom
1 2