The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I wonder if gifts actually get sent out?
If similar to gifts promised by Dem pols/groups, it's a little trinket that costs a tiny fraction of the donation asked for. Something like stickers, banner, maybe a cap. In fact, probably some iteration of the "red" hat that's already expensed from earlier fundraising campaigns.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You're not too far off. Some Mango Muncher mistakenly used my email address to sign up for the grifter. This is from one of the earlier emails (the Grifters send 5+ daily):

The next email came about an hour later. With a completely new line of begging. :D

Responding to an email like that should disqualify you from voting and your house should have to be childproofed despite the fact that you don't have children. There are probably at least two dozen UV warning labels that were put on products because of people like you.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Responding to an email like that should disqualify you from voting and your house should have to be childproofed despite the fact that you don't have children. There are probably at least two dozen UV warning labels that were put on products because of people like you.
The latest grift is this: donate $75+ and you'll receive a copy of Jared's book. So it's a double-scam: You pay for them to continue their lifestyle, Jared gets a book sale, and America gets F'd!!

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The latest grift is this: donate $75+ and you'll receive a copy of Jared's book. So it's a double-scam: You pay for them to continue their lifestyle, Jared gets a book sale, and America gets F'd!!

Getting mugged on the street by a guy with a MAGA hat on would get you the same level of influence and you'd have a better story and a legitimate reason to be angry.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The Biden admin notches another victory today.

Assuming we are talking about the same thing, this depends on who you are. I believe only 1/3rd of the population currently has a 4 year college degree. That means 2/3rds doesn't benefit from this and possibly resents the decision because they feel just having a college degree, no matter how much of an expensive corrupt grift it is, still puts you ahead of those who don't. On top of that the Democrats already have the reputation (and IMO well deserved) of abandoning the working class for the educated class. This just proves it all the more. My biggest issue is those in the public eye who are railing against this who applauded the bank and Wall St bailouts. Those people need to SFTU.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I was just reading about a severe drought in China that has dropped hydropower reservoirs to the point that factories are being shut down for lack of power, so where is the grift machine going to get its tchotchkes from now, I wonder.

Kind of a sidebar here, but I heard about a company recently who got found guilty in court of selling MAGA merchandise and removing the made in China label and replacing it with made in USA labels.

Somewhat in their defense, the fact that going through the trouble of doing all that instead of having them made in the US was still more profitable kind of says a lot. This is why we need to build a souther border wall. Clearly.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is why we need to build a souther border wall. Clearly.
We need to build a wall around the business executives and hedge fund managers, with razor wire and watch towers and a golf course and tennis courts to discourage them trying to escape. Then maybe we can work on sorting the country back to proper order.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Assuming we are talking about the same thing, this depends on who you are. I believe only 1/3rd of the population currently has a 4 year college degree. That means 2/3rds doesn't benefit from this and possibly resents the decision because they feel just having a college degree, no matter how much of an expensive corrupt grift it is, still puts you ahead of those who don't. On top of that the Democrats already have the reputation (and IMO well deserved) of abandoning the working class for the educated class. This just proves it all the more. My biggest issue is those in the public eye who are railing against this who applauded the bank and Wall St bailouts. Those people need to SFTU.
The educated class? Teachers, social workers, first responders, law enforcement, etc. that need either a degree or college credit?

I don't need hurricane relief, yet don't "resent" those that do. I paid off my small college loan many years ago. All by myself. I don't "resent" a single cent going to those that need relief in a big way. This will help tens of millions. Many will have their debts completely erased. And the other measures will assist greatly as well (interest rates, 5% of income cap, maximum amounts of payments, etc.)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We need to build a wall around the business executives and hedge fund managers, with razor wire and watch towers and a golf course and tennis courts to discourage them trying to escape. Then maybe we can work on sorting the country back to proper order.

That's actually an interesting idea. Let's put them all in a pampered vivarium where they aren't allowed to interact or effect the rest of us.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The educated class? Teachers, social workers, first responders,

Those are all part of "We can just expect their vote. Lip service will suffice."and that will crumble eventually too. Not saying Republicans are better. I'm just saying these people haven't been fucked enough yet by lip service to make them seriously consider the alternative.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Those are all part of "We can just expect their vote. Lip service will suffice."and that will crumble eventually too. Not saying Republicans are better. I'm just saying these people haven't been fucked enough yet by lip service to make them seriously consider the alternative.
$10K-$20K in loan forgiveness is lip service? Predatory interest being lowered or even eliminated is lip service? Out in the Midwest in the last few years many of the teacher strikes were amongst more conservative, Republican forces. Including some that ran for office as Republicans and won. Many of those will see debt relief as a result of this "lip service." This relief helps many, many all over the political and racial spectrums. Julian Castro pointed out that at least half of Latino borrowers will see complete relief. We know a large percentage of Latino voters vote for the GOP. They will continue to vote for the GOP even though this relief is coming from Dems.

This relief will allow many to live much better lives and actually plan for the future. Every segment will benefit from this.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
They're just rerouting the pipes on their money toilet from their megachurch preacher to Trump.
This is today’s number one inditement of US based Christianity, that is Christianity in some dark recesses, it‘s basically Christians breaking bad, worshiping their golden calf, embracing evil, abandoning or ignoring the teachings reported to come from Jesus, or remaining silent in the face of wholesale corruption because they percieve an advantage for something they call Christianity, but is it? This for the purpose of turning the country into a Christian theocracy and push the anti-abortion agenda.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is today’s number one inditement of US based Christianity, that is Christianity in some dark recesses, it‘s basically Christians breaking bad, worshiping their golden calf, embracing evil, abandoning or ignoring the teachings reported to come from Jesus, or remaining silent in the face of wholesale corruption because they percieve an advantage for something they call Christianity, but is it? This for the purpose of turning the country into a Christian theocracy and push the anti-abortion agenda.

I think it's funny some of these people think there's a war against Christianity. If anything it's a war against them who are the farthest from being Christian while claiming they are. And no surprise they're pretty far removed from what a patriot is while also claiming to be one.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Got an Apple News notification with an article referring to this mobile network… holy shit these people are insane. Anything to make a buck off the rubes of America.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Got an Apple News notification with an article referring to this mobile network… holy shit these people are insane. Anything to make a buck off the rubes of America.

ya its just pathetic. like your phone somehow supports these christian conservatives.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

#1 complaint customer service response: "It’s not in the lord’s plan for you."

Top Bottom
1 2