Main Camera
Sony
Um, okay :oops:

ow82bgdaqm5b1.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
All caps authoritarian social media rants. From a former president. That one, single post alone should be disqualifying.

The GOP folks running in the primary against Trump are going to look ridiculous defending him now and then trying to go after him later on a debate stage. They’re so bad at standing up to Trump you have to wonder if they’re really even trying.

Democrats need to work on messaging. This is not the same as the Clinton scandal. Republicans like Graham and Rubio are saying “maybe he shouldn’t have done it, but nothing happened so he shouldn’t be prosecuted”. So the obstruction is fine, showing the info to others is fine… unless you can point to an actual life that was lost as a direct result of his actions, he should suffer no consequences. And even if that were to happen, well, I’m sure Hillary and Bill have killed plenty of people so why should we single out Trump? 🙄

He’s literally on tape talking about showing classified information - classified by his own admission - to an aid and journalist who weren’t authorized. His own lawyer has notes discussing Trump’s plan to obstruct.

Democrats really need to hammer home the point the only targeting would be for special treatment if Trump was NOT charged. That’s a fact. If there was any actual evidence of Hillary obstructing in this manner, she’d have been charged too. And we’ve heard the bleachbit argument which was disclosed to the FBI and found no evidence Clinton instructed such an event. Definitely not on tape!

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Democrats need to work on messaging. This is not the same as the Clinton scandal. Republicans like Graham and Rubio are saying “maybe he shouldn’t have done it, but nothing happened so he shouldn’t be prosecuted”. So the obstruction is fine, showing the info to others is fine… unless you can point to an actual life that was lost as a direct result of his actions, he should suffer no consequences. And even if that were to happen, well, I’m sure Hillary and Bill have killed plenty of people so why should we single out Trump? 🙄

I’m actually surprised Trump and friends haven’t gone full sovereign citizen yet. ”There is no victim! I challenge the court’s jurisdiction! Is this a court of admiralty or common law?!?! I do not want to contract with the DOJ!”

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’m actually surprised Trump and friends haven’t gone full sovereign citizen yet. ”There is no victim! I challenge the court’s jurisdiction! Is this a court of admiralty or common law?!?! I do not want to contract with the DOJ!”
Careful, if he sees this he may try to hire you.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Careful, if he sees this he may try to hire you.

”I do not consent! I do not consent!”

(I am fairly addicted to watching YouTube videos of sovereign citizens getting their windows smashed at traffic stops when they refuse to get out of the car)

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Democrats really need to hammer home the point the only targeting would be for special treatment if Trump was NOT charged.
Yes, and no more of that "when they go low we go high" stuff next time around. If Trump's the nominee any debate with him should explicitly point out what a moron and horrible human being he is, how he cheated on taxes, insurance, his three wives and even his Foundation (charity); his multiple bankruptcies, his failure to build the wall and have Mexico pay for it; his failed trade war, etc. etc.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
trump cant then he could not run for office.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
trump cant then he could not run for office.
Oh, sovereign citizens don’t believe in consistency. They say that they are not subject to state laws despite the 10th amendment, but then insist they can do whatever they want because of the 4th amendment.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. I don’t anticipate big crowds. He’s going straight back to Jersey anyways, to get some grift in while he can with another big speech full of lies. Just play the last one from after he got indicted in New York. And you can also predict the future, it’s the same greatest hits - the likes of which, frankly, have never been heard before - that he’ll be singing after indictments for January 6.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nothing is more hilarious than a Fox News talking head calling somebody a partisan hack, but this really takes the cake. Judge Jeanine went on a diatribe calling Jack Smith a partisan hack with an ax to grind. She cited going after John Edwards as another example. Um, John Edwards is a Democrat. :ROFLMAO:

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nothing is more hilarious than a Fox News talking head calling somebody a partisan hack, but this really takes the cake. Judge Jeanine went on a diatribe calling Jack Smith a partisan hack with an ax to grind. She cited going after John Edwards as another example. Um, John Edwards is a Democrat. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, But he has republican hair.

Top Bottom
1 2