The Trump Indictment Thread

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to his gravesite being the most vandalized location on earth. We could probably convince his rubes to build a dance floor on it. Since everything else in their world is backyards, dancing on a grave is the highest form of respect.
ya it would become a toxic waste dump from being a permanent bathroom.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Speaking of trump bibles... Dan Rather posted this on Facebook today:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 6.30.14 PM.png

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
You have to wonder if anyone is ever going to stop him

It is kind of new thing for the justice system. There have been defendants/litigants who have cursed judicial staff, but those have almost always been fairly easy to contain. This asshole has a national gigaphone and a swarming infestation of larvae ready to do his ill. Freedom does have limits, but for some, it looks like those limits just do not count.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It is kind of new thing for the justice system. There have been defendants/litigants who have cursed judicial staff, but those have almost always been fairly easy to contain. This asshole has a national gigaphone and a swarming infestation of larvae ready to do his ill. Freedom does have limits, but for some, it looks like those limits just do not count.
It'll probably take someone getting hurt or killed before they'll take it seriously, and that's a shame. No regular person would ever be granted such leniency, it's slap in the face that this prick can literally do anything under the sun with zero consequences.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I still say that a man his age, who used to be president no less, shouldn't need a judge to tell him who he can and can't drag through the mud. There are literally court hearings to determine who he can publicly insult. How is that not one of the warning bells in an entire choir of bells? How do people want that to be the new normal? How is that a virtue?

I can't imagine living a life filled with so much hate that his antics seem perfectly reasonable.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Heard one attorney say that anyone else who attacked a judge or their family members the way Trump does would have their bond revoked and be sitting in a jail cell. The bottom line is there's no limit to how low he'll go and nobody will ever hold him accountable for it, and the fact that this piece of human trash is tied or leading in the polls says more about this country than anything else. We seem to love a good dumpster fire.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Heard one attorney say that anyone else who attacked a judge or their family members the way Trump does would have their bond revoked and be sitting in a jail cell. The bottom line is there's no limit to how low he'll go and nobody will ever hold him accountable for it, and the fact that this piece of human trash is tied or leading in the polls says more about this country than anything else. We seem to love a good dumpster fire.

Or it could say how bad the other candidate is and what the country thinks of his policies.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Or it could say how bad the other candidate is and what the country thinks of his policies.
I’m not convinced that’s it. The Tiger King could get out of jail and give Trump a a better run for his money than Biden.

We like trash here in America, where raping women, multiple bankruptcies and a never ending series of trials and appeals are what we crave. Not some boring old man grounded in reality and policy.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I’m not convinced that’s it. The Tiger King could get out of jail and give Trump a a better run for his money than Biden.

I think you just made my point. But not sure. I don't think you meant to.

We like trash here in America, where raping women, multiple bankruptcies and a never ending series of trials and appeals are what we crave. Not some boring old man grounded in reality and policy.

There is a new website that looks like an online grocery store. You can go in and select whatever foods you want and it will compare the prices for that cart worth of food under Trump's last year and Biden's last year. With most carts, the increase is 30-50% higher under Biden.

People won't care about any of the things you list if they can't put food on the family table.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Yes. You are correct. I believe it says one or the other, not both. Biden is scum or Trump is. Not both or neither.

Biden is miles better than Trump unless you’re measuring girth or hair follicles.

It’s an insulting comparison. It’s like comparing Hitler and Franklin Pierce or some garbage. It’s mind-numbing and speaks to our deep divide that you apparently view Biden as I do Trump. This is 🧠 f*** for me, would you let Trump talk to your family members the way he does others? Would you rather have Biden at the table or Trump?

Oh, but Biden didn’t sign that law and Trump did so the rape and the lying and the grifting and the crime and the election fraud are small beans, my damn property taxes are too high!

I look forward to November, because we both know Trump will sh*t the bed worse every day, and at every opportunity. Are you really prepared to continue to defend demented Don for the remainder of the year?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think you just made my point. But not sure. I don't think you meant to.
I made my point and it was pretty clear, you just can't fit into a rigid Republican agenda so you're trying to twist it into something it isn't. Thinking for yourself is something both parties need to do, there's nothing wrong with it. a Tiger King/Donald Trump matchup is just what this country needs.

There is a new website that looks like an online grocery store. You can go in and select whatever foods you want and it will compare the prices for that cart worth of food under Trump's last year and Biden's last year. With most carts, the increase is 30-50% higher under Biden.

People won't care about any of the things you list if they can't put food on the family table.
"He may be a rapist and a con, but he's saving me $10 at the checkout".
~America

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Democracy is a small price to pay if I can save a dollar on eggs.

Yeah, fascists take advantage of inflation too. Fascists often come to power when groceries are high and the racists aren’t smart enough to work on democracy instead of turning the keys over to egomaniac dipshit grifters who just want to be the king.

I knew we lived in a country with people like that, they’re everywhere. Evil people aren’t isolated to one place. I just didn’t expect a big swath of Americans ready to throw the keys at a TV dipshit who thinks he’s Christ. Would make a good episode for Jerry Springer, not so much a presidency.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Yes. You are correct. I believe it says one or the other, not both. Biden is scum or Trump is. Not both or neither.

Could it simply be based on policies?

At the end of the day, their policies are what effect American families not this other stuff.

"He may be a rapist and a con, but he's saving me $10 at the checkout".
~America

If you think it is just $10, then you are sadly out of touch. I am lucky enough for it not to effect me and suspect you are in a similar situation. But for a lot of families, it ends up being hundred of dollars a month they simply don't have.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Democracy is a small price to pay if I can save a dollar on eggs.

Yeah, fascists take advantage of inflation too. Fascists often come to power when groceries are high and the racists aren’t smart enough to work on democracy instead of turning the keys over to egomaniac dipshit grifters who just want to be the king.

I knew we lived in a country with people like that, they’re everywhere. Evil people aren’t isolated to one place. I just didn’t expect a big swath of Americans ready to throw the keys at a TV dipshit who thinks he’s Christ. Would make a good episode for Jerry Springer, not so much a presidency.
We're still early in the game politically speaking, polls will shift and at that time he'll go quiet like he normally does. Gotta play the long game, these endless trials will wear people down at some point, nobody, not even Trump, can maintain that large of an appeal under these circumstances. Let's see where we stand in 4 months when shit starts getting real.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Could it simply be based on policies?

Thats the point - this is more than just policy. I thought that was kind of clear?

Who do you want to marry your daughter? The guy who has bad finances, or the guy with ten wives who just did a prison stint for roughing someone up with an axe?

You said a lot with this post, maybe unintentionally.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
If you think it is just $10, then you are sadly out of touch. I am lucky enough for it not to effect me and suspect you are in a similar situation. But for a lot of families, it ends up being hundred of dollars a month they simply don't have.
LOL... "let's keep those corporate billionaires from paying the same tax rate as someone who works at the grocery store, then blame it on Biden". You have no idea just how much you support those fucking fatcat rats at the top and they love you for it. Meanwhile you couldn't give a rats ass about regular working people.

No single president is to blame for an up and down economy, look at any chart over the last 300 years and you'll see swings under both parties. It's this sort of ignorance that plays to the MAGA base. Again, let's see you here defending him once he starts to slide in the polls because for some reason you go eerily quiet when things get bad for your guy.

Top Bottom
1 2