Truth Social launching tomorrow?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Scary stuff, people like that are on the fringe and it seems like Trump isn't finished giving them a platform. Best thing anyone sane (on either side) can do is stay TF away from these people, online or elsewhere, they're flat out dangerous.

r/Conservative is almost/nearly/just as bad ... I wound up there from the original Reddit post above, holy f-in hell.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
r/Conservative is almost/nearly/just as bad ... I wound up there from the original Reddit post above, holy f-in hell.
It was either them or r/The_Donald (now closed) that made you send them a pic with your Trump flag or sign before they would let you in just so they can bitch about lack of free speech. Seriously man it was oozing with hypocrisy.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Not one of those points is surprising to me, given that every Trump supporter I've ever met believes these things. It's hard for me to think of this as "fringe" anymore. These are just mainstream right-wing positions in the United States.
Sadly, social media has enabled these fringe conspiracy theories to become mainstream. And when the theories got so bad that they inspired violence, only then did the social media companies truly start to respond. And now that these millions of radicalized people can no longer post calls for violence and hate speech on those platforms? They act as if they are being persecuted. Enter Truth social, which will become a breeding ground for white supremacist terrorism, I believe.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not one of those points is surprising to me, given that every Trump supporter I've ever met believes these things. It's hard for me to think of this as "fringe" anymore. These are just mainstream right-wing positions in the United States.
These people have hijacked the GOP.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
How completely appropriate that Donald Trump would be behind a scheme called Truth. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, get your free Koolaid here! :oops:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
When I was a lad, Kool-Aid was just a brand name. Then there was that thing. I remember that thing. It gave Kool-Aid a whole nother meaning.
It did, and the common perception it is the perfect example of being talked into something based on BS, not in the individual‘s best interests.

But what do we really know? We can only use our mortal perception (some use spiritual perogative) to judge such an event. 900 people cut their vacation to the Earth Simulator short. IMO, benevolent JJones felt his grasp on his sheep was slipping and thought they would be better off dead, than living life without him in their lives and probably in their beds too. :unsure:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

REPORT: TRUMP THINKS TRUTH SOCIAL IS A FAILURE BECAUSE GOOGLE IS TRYING TO “F--K” HIM​

You’ll surely be surprised to hear there is no evidence to suggest the tech giant is out to get him.

Like a crazy old man who spends his days shouting at an empty blender and thinks the government is performing mind control on people through their microwaves, Donald Trump apparently believes that the reason his newly formed social media company, Truth Social, is not a runaway success is because Google has internally decided to sabotage him. “Is Google trying to fuck me?” the former president has reportedly been asking friends and advisers over the past several weeks.

According to Rolling Stone, Trump believes the tech giant has it out for him due to the fact that the Truth Social app is not yet available for Android users. Which, reporters Adam Rawnsley and Asawin Suebsaeng note, probably has less to do with Google trying to screw over the ex-president and more to do with the fact that, as of Tuesday, the company hadn’t “even submitted an Android app to Google to review for Play Store approval.” Nevertheless, Trump continues to labor under the idea that this is personal. “He keeps hearing about how Google and YouTube have it out for him…including on Truth Social, and I think he’s taking [it] seriously,” one source who’s discussed the matter with Trump told Rawnsley and Suebsaeng. According to the outlet, Trump, who reportedly doesn’t use email, once suggested that everyone in the U.S. should stop using computers, and reportedly calls iPads “the flat one,” has also asked if Google is is trying to “screw with me” or has simply wondered aloud, “What’s up with Google?”

In February, former California representative Devin Nunes, who left his job in Congress to be Truth Social’s CEO, said that the company’s “goal” was to have the network “fully operational” by the end of March, which obviously did not happen. In addition to reportedly being placed in waitlist purgatory, would-be Truthers have complained that attempting to use the app is a Kafkaesque nightmare. In recent months, a pair of senior executives, one of whom was described as the “brains” behind the app’s technology, quit. But perhaps the biggest sign of how poorly things are going?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump is always so confused and paranoid. Just day to day life seems bewildering for him. To approximate his headspace you’d need to drink maybe 8 strong IPAs, pull a couple bong hits, and maybe take a Ritalin all with about 90 minutes of low quality sleep last night.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

REPORT: TRUMP THINKS TRUTH SOCIAL IS A FAILURE BECAUSE GOOGLE IS TRYING TO “F--K” HIM​

You’ll surely be surprised to hear there is no evidence to suggest the tech giant is out to get him.

Like a crazy old man who spends his days shouting at an empty blender and thinks the government is performing mind control on people through their microwaves, Donald Trump apparently believes that the reason his newly formed social media company, Truth Social, is not a runaway success is because Google has internally decided to sabotage him. “Is Google trying to fuck me?” the former president has reportedly been asking friends and advisers over the past several weeks.

According to Rolling Stone, Trump believes the tech giant has it out for him due to the fact that the Truth Social app is not yet available for Android users. Which, reporters Adam Rawnsley and Asawin Suebsaeng note, probably has less to do with Google trying to screw over the ex-president and more to do with the fact that, as of Tuesday, the company hadn’t “even submitted an Android app to Google to review for Play Store approval.” Nevertheless, Trump continues to labor under the idea that this is personal. “He keeps hearing about how Google and YouTube have it out for him…including on Truth Social, and I think he’s taking [it] seriously,” one source who’s discussed the matter with Trump told Rawnsley and Suebsaeng. According to the outlet, Trump, who reportedly doesn’t use email, once suggested that everyone in the U.S. should stop using computers, and reportedly calls iPads “the flat one,” has also asked if Google is is trying to “screw with me” or has simply wondered aloud, “What’s up with Google?”

In February, former California representative Devin Nunes, who left his job in Congress to be Truth Social’s CEO, said that the company’s “goal” was to have the network “fully operational” by the end of March, which obviously did not happen. In addition to reportedly being placed in waitlist purgatory, would-be Truthers have complained that attempting to use the app is a Kafkaesque nightmare. In recent months, a pair of senior executives, one of whom was described as the “brains” behind the app’s technology, quit. But perhaps the biggest sign of how poorly things are going?

Rule #1 it's ALWAYS someone else's fault when you fail.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Seems like he flip flops between roaring like a bear (his hero bear) and whining like a baby.
B1A90FF3-92F4-4730-BFC1-4FDD19B32FB4.jpeg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting read from someone who spent a month on the platform

That’s pretty sickening and should be given spotlight coverage all over the major media. I think the left tends to be “If we don’t talk about it, it will just go away.” or think the possibility of indoctrination from exposure somehow outweighs the dire warning. But where that concern falls short, is the Republican party is actively pursuing win at all costs measures and if that succeeds these hidden fringe ideas will quickly become normal with very little we can do about it at that point.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s pretty sickening and should be given spotlight coverage all over the major media. I think the left tends to be “If we don’t talk about it, it will just go away.” or think the possibility of indoctrination from exposure somehow outweighs the dire warning. But where that concern falls short, is the Republican party is actively pursuing win at all costs measures and if that succeeds these hidden fringe ideas will quickly become normal with very little we can do about it at that point.
Scary as Hell. It’s a real departure from reality into Shitsville Trumpism. I don’t want to live in or near Shitsville. If enough people get indoctrinated with this poison, prepare yourself for Civil War Vol2.

They don’t believe in democracy, but in mob rule and 2A solutions as long as they have the most guns and end up on the winning side, one of the big giveaways is when they call you what they are, Fascists, then add Half Assed Theists who make up their fantasies as they go along, such as the election was stolen, while this is exactly what they are planning in 2024. :oops:

Last edited:

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like TS might be in trouble
Why anyone does business with this guy without getting the $ up front 🤷‍♀️….

Top Bottom
1 2