Anti-Semite Kanye West to buy Parler

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oh FFS!

I've chosen a good time to essentially abandon most social media entirely, outside of photography on FB and Reddit I have nothing to do with any of it now.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh FFS!

I've chosen a good time to essentially abandon most social media entirely, outside of photography on FB and Reddit I have nothing to do with any of it now.

Eric, that’s what the Zionist jews want you to do, because it’s part of their plan with Pete Davidson to gibberish gibberish gibberish

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I heard some of the outtakes from his recent "he's not insane" interview with Tucker Carlson. I'll just say the comments didn't help disprove insanity. But hey, one man's clinically insane person is another man's perfectly sane Republican.

He should have a political podcast with cohost Hershel Walker and anti-psychiatric medication podcast with cohost Tom Cruise. People aren't going to get even dumber on their own.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Every time a rich guy gets his racist rants blocked by Twitter, seems he has to buy his own social networking company.

This will end well, I’m sure.
I still think he should just buy Truth Social. It’s already a festering spillage of toxic waste. He won’t have to do a thing.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I still think he should just buy Truth Social. It’s already a festering spillage of toxic waste. He won’t have to do a thing.

Well he'd want to jack up the user base from its paltry 4 million, probably. Maybe start by not asking for donations so often? o_O

Nobody wants to buy that pig-in-a-poke right now, seeing as how its already pending acquisition by a Florida SPAC is still mired in an investigation by both the SEC and SDNY.

You gotta love how everything Trump touches turns to a legal problem and meanwhile all he talks about is how when "some issues" are settled, this or that will be a veritable gold mine. And he's still walking around free of so much as an ankle bracelet.

Guy makes Ronald Reagan's "Teflon" nickname seem way premature.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. They can always just merge TS and Parler.

If anybody on the right doesn’t believe their side is a hornet's nest of hate-filled misogynist racists then I highly recommend they join their side’s social networks of choice. Go enjoy that safe space of free speech and report back your findings.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
So apparently Kanye is too antisemitic for Parler.

Oh and apparently this has been deleted:

1669959606050.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2