Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It's been front and center at the top of their lineup all morning. I think these guys making that claim live in an alternative universe or something.

I have noticed one thing CNN does. They write the story and make it searchable. But they don’t put it front and center on their site.

That way they can say they covered it and wrote a story about it, but few ever see it unless they search for it.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
What about the The Big Guy? Did Hunter sell him drugs or something?

He got 10%.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed the slight change in verbiage.

They used to say Joe never discussed business with Hunter. Now they say Joe was never “in” business with Hunter.

There have been some posts lamenting Joe not fighting back against some of the allegations. But when he has a chance like he did the other day, he simply snaps at the reporter and calls it a dumb question instead of simply denying that it happened.

I believe you all call that deflection.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I have noticed one thing CNN does. They write the story and make it searchable. But they don’t put it front and center on their site.

That way they can say they covered it and wrote a story about it, but few ever see it unless they search for it.
I've been watching them, it's all they're talking about so you can take some comfort in that. The problem is you are looking for something that the investigators haven't found in 5 years of exhaustive searching AND you want CNN to admit to said bullshit without it even existing. Let's try to be serious here.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
The “it” is if links to Joe.

Sure CNN has a story about the SC. I want them to have to admit Joe was on the take if that is what the investigation finds.

Why would that not be the case?

It sounds like you are rooting for that to happen even though no investigation has come to that conclusion. Is that so you can feel better? Smells a lot like rooting for your favorite football team.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Why would that not be the case?

It sounds like you are rooting for that to happen even though no investigation has come to that conclusion. Is that so you can feel better? Smells a lot like rooting for your favorite football team.
It's all they have, Fox News and right wing media have been running with it 24/7 for the last year or two. In their minds the charges against Hunter as as bad as what Trump has done and not only do they want retribution, they want it tied to Joe. It's their wet dream.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I want them to have to admit Joe was on the take if that is what the investigation finds.

You seem to be attempting to cross a bridge that is still many miles away. Why don't we wait until we get there? And should we find ourselves at some other bridge instead, I hope you'll be fine crossing that one too. I know I am.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I truly don’t care if Hunter Biden goes to prison or gets a plea deal. Not because I dislike him or like him - he’s the president’s son. I wish him well in that regard, and that’s it. He’s easy to ignore. Or would be, if not for the Republican obsession.

I don’t get it. Even if it could be proved Joe Biden was engaged in his son’s affairs and profited, that’s not illegal in and of itself. There’s has to be proof of abuse of office, failure to report income, etc. Something.

Not only have the republicans not proved any crime took place, they don’t even have any real evidence that the base accusations are true, regardless of legality.

Look at like this - if someone drives a getaway car after a robbery, it’s obvious that person is a suspect - but it isn’t automatically criminal. You have to prove other aspects before it crosses into that realm. Republicans can’t even prove Biden was in the car, let alone the driver or complicit of a crime.

Being a criminal mastermind head of a crime family who’s able to cover his tracks, steal an election and get his opponent indicted for trying to uncover it… Biden is clearly a lot sharper than they think.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Screenshot from my phone, a few minutes ago:

1691781936221.png

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Being a criminal mastermind head of a crime family who’s able to cover his tracks, steal an election and get his opponent indicted for trying to uncover it… Biden is clearly a lot sharper than they think.

It sure is interesting how he's a criminal mastermind, yet simultaneously an ignorant buffoon shouldn't be trusted to be president. He's unfit for office, yet pulled off stealing the election so expertly that there's still no proof that it actually occurred. What an odd world to live in where reality is what you want it to be. Their minds must work like an M.C. Escher painting.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
The “it” is if links to Joe.

Sure CNN has a story about the SC. I want them to have to admit Joe was on the take if that is what the investigation finds.
Admit? Odd choice of words.

But if the investigation finds that Joe Biden broke the law, or even bent it, I’m sure your favorite liberal news media targets will report it.

Will Fox News and other right wing outlets report the same for Trump, other than to call it a witch hunt and a miscarriage of justice?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Admit? Odd choice of words.

But if the investigation finds that Joe Biden broke the law, or even bent it, I’m sure your favorite liberal news media targets will report it.

Will Fox News and other right wing outlets report the same for Trump, other than to call it a witch hunt and a miscarriage of justice?

Not really. They have covered for him in a myriad of ways.

Think about all the times they have called it a GOP witch hunt. So if now they have to admit there was something there..............

I don't drink much, but I might have to crack open some Pappy for that one. ;)

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Think about all the times they have called it a GOP witch hunt. So if now they have to admit there was something there..............

It is a witch hunt. The GOP isn’t interested in charging Hunter Biden for the crimes he actually committed and letting that process play out. They want to prove this is a criminal family with tons of secret deals, masterminded by Joe Biden.

Plus, the GOP is simultaneously defending Trump by saying they had two years to bring this case, they criticized the duration of the Mueller probe - this has been going on how long now? And all we really know is pretty much what we did from the beginning - Hunter Biden was a drug addict who broke some low-level laws and profited from his last name.

Compare that to what Trump has done in public and in private, which there’s more than enough solid proof of, and he also calls investigations into him witch hunts. Both sides may be the saying the same thing, but there’s a clear difference.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It is a witch hunt. The GOP isn’t interested in charging Hunter Biden for the crimes he actually committed and letting that process play out. They want to prove this is a criminal family with tons of secret deals, masterminded by Joe Biden.

Plus, the GOP is simultaneously defending Trump by saying they had two years to bring this case, they criticized the duration of the Mueller probe - this has been going on how long now? And all we really know is pretty much what we did from the beginning - Hunter Biden was a drug addict who broke some low-level laws and profited from his last name.

Compare that to what Trump has done in public and in private, which there’s more than enough solid proof of, and he also calls investigations into him witch hunts. Both sides may be the saying the same thing, but there’s a clear difference.
From the GOP perspective, it’s a all out corruot politics for the hopeful (on their part) win. 🤬 I wonder how many of these people look at each other and actually say, “boy we are corrupt”? :unsure:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I guess a Trump appointee who has been investigating since the Trump administration under the Trump DOJ isn't good enough. SMH.

Republicans Wanted a Hunter Biden Special Counsel. They’re Pissed They Actually Got One​

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I guess a Trump appointee who has been investigating since the Trump administration under the Trump DOJ isn't good enough. SMH.

Republicans Wanted a Hunter Biden Special Counsel. They’re Pissed They Actually Got One​

And he's a trump appointee. I'd like to offer them some cheese to go with their whine.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Everything the GOP let Trump and his acolytes get away with, they immediately try to fabricate an equal accusation against the other side. Misery loves company. It’s getting exhausting, because all of it’s done to protect one guy. It’s not some overarching greater good they’re after, it’s literal devotion and capitulation to one single individual.

They didn’t find evidence of Hillary actually breaking the law, and they took incomplete or incorrect bits of the story and blow it up to be nefarious, when the actual investigators refute the claims. They try to find criminal conduct in international incidents like Benghazi and the Afghanistan withdrawal.

The same is happening with Hunter Biden. If they have nothing on someone, they’ll fabricate it, and if they have a molehill, they will try their best to turn it into a mountain.

It’s crazy people can read the indictments and Mueller report and determine there’s nothing there or that Trump is a targeted man, then look at the facts surrounding Hunter Biden and determine Joe Biden is running a crime ring.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

I see you didn’t answer my second question about Fox News and other right wing media reporting on Trump’s misdeeds.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I see you didn’t answer my second question about Fox News and other right wing media reporting on Trump’s misdeeds.
It seems more that they defend them in response to the rest of the real news reporting it.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Imagine hating Biden and thinking Trump is a good guy. That’s a fucked up head space to be in.

@Herdfan I know you’ve frequently said “I don’t want Trump to be president” (savage takedown, btw) but you seem to shrug your shoulders at his endless list of crimes but are very very interested in the possibility that Biden has done something illegal.

Top Bottom
1 2