Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Imagine hating Biden and thinking Trump is a good guy. That’s a fucked up head space to be in.

@Herdfan I know you’ve frequently said “I don’t want Trump to be president” (savage takedown, btw) but you seem to shrug your shoulders at his endless list of crimes but are very very interested in the possibility that Biden has done something illegal.
He's defended him at every corner while stating Biden is just as bad. In no world can I see where any rational person would actually believe that.

I get that Biden isn't their guy, then disagree with his policies, etc., all fair. But he's a decent person and always has been.

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
From the GOP perspective, it’s an all out corruot politics for the hopeful (on their part) win. 🤬 I wonder how many of these people look at each other and actually say, “boy we are corrupt”? :unsure:
That makes me think of a certain skit from That Mitchell and Webb Look. “Hans… are we the baddies?” Unfortunately, it seems like at least 1/3 of the GOP are incapable of self reflection, and I think it’d be generous to say that even 1% are capable of admitting fault.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They're so mad at Garland that they forgot they were mad at Garland before when he didn't do it. Watching Republicans is like some sort of comedy sketch right now.

IMG_1724.jpg

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Not here. 😉

I want the media to have to admit it. I want the shrews on The View to have to talk about it. I want CNN, NYT, WaPo to have to cover it.
Well, that I do not see happening. I do not defend the hosts of the media, or The View.

BTW, I know they are unappealing to a lot of folks (including myself), but calling them "the shrews" does ring a little on the misogyny side.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Not going to. I don't watch Fox news. Really haven't since O'Reilly left.

I'm curious... is there any conservative mainstream media that accurately and objectively reports on trump's and his co-conspirators' misdeeds, and the resulting responses of federal and state law enforcement (investigations and resulting indictments with supporting felony charges)?

The r party does self-characterize as the Party of Law and Order.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Not going to. I don't watch Fox news. Really haven't since O'Reilly left.

It doesn't matter what news you watch. What is far more important in my opinion is to have a variety of different sources from both sides. If you silo yourself to only a single news source, you tend to miss other stories. And in some cases, you're really only hearing one side of the story. I feel bad for the people at OAN. They've closed themselves off so much from "fake news" that they're demonstrably ignorant about important things. They're going to be in for a shock if the former president is found guilty because they have no clue what the actual charges are.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what news you watch. What is far more important in my opinion is to have a variety of different sources from both sides. If you silo yourself to only a single news source, you tend to miss other stories. And in some cases, you're really only hearing one side of the story. I feel bad for the people at OAN. They've closed themselves off so much from "fake news" that they're demonstrably ignorant about important things. They're going to be in for a shock if the former president is found guilty because they have no clue what the actual charges are.

On OAN Trump is being charged with being the greatest American who has ever lived.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just curious. If you turn on the tv, or go to a website to get the day’s news - where do you go?
All of the hard core Conservatives I know stay away from the news like it's the plague because anything based in fact refutes their basic ideology, they're the most uninformed group of people you've ever seen and it shows in their social media posts. They seem to seek a like-minded bubble online and just stick with it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Here we go...

Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges​

The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell apart in July and amid a probe of his finances by House Republicans.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here we go...

Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges​

The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell apart in July and amid a probe of his finances by House Republicans.
Crack cocaine, JFC. The only voters who care about Hunter are Trumpers. My bet is Independents and Dems don’t care if he lives or dies.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Crack cocaine, JFC. The only voters who care about Hunter are Trumpers. My bet is Independents and Dems don’t care if he lives or dies.

Actually, the ones who care are legal gun owners, Republican or Democrat, who follow the rules.

And I would wager that many on the left don't want guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them. Or does that only apply when the person isn't the son of the President who happens to be a Democrat?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Actually, the ones who care are legal gun owners, Republican or Democrat, who follow the rules.

And I would wager that many on the left don't want guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them. Or does that only apply when the person isn't the son of the President who happens to be a Democrat?

I think the point is most (possibly all) people on the left don’t see Hunter Biden as a reflection of themselves or some “they’ll come for you next!” horse shit based on all his legal issues. They “don’t care” as in they don’t take it personal.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I think the point is most (possibly all) people on the left don’t see Hunter Biden as a reflection of themselves or some “they’ll come for you next!” horse shit based on all his legal issues.

Instead they see him as someone who has largely escaped his legal issues because of his last name.

Top Bottom
1 2