Is Biden Really in Charge?

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
I said the clip had some trash in it, but at the :50 mark is Biden speaking. That part is not doctored and is the same clip @Pumbaa posted with the CBS chyron. He said it, sorry you may not like that he said it, but he did say it.
So, the whole thing is that he had a list of reporters he would call on? I would, too. Bunch of douchebags at Fox consistently say the stupidest things. Yeah, this is a real issue, that's for sure. Well done?

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
As for the second part, yeah, not really.
Not surprising.

I think what was good for Trump should be good for Biden. Let him take the cognative test the media demanded Trump take and let the chips fall where they may.
I must have missed that. What cognitive test did the media demand Trump take and when? Did he take it? How did it go?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Everyone please note, I was not the one who posted the clip from TownHall.

As for the second part, yeah, not really.

I think what was good for Trump should be good for Biden. Let him take the cognative test the media demanded Trump take and let the chips fall where they may.
Ridiculous, no point in him stooping to that level for a bunch of rabid Conservatives. Biden has no need to prove anything here and is above this childish behavior, he's not exciting but he's the calm we all need right now. Trump was a wack-a-doodle who was always out to say "see, I'm not crazy" and that was his call.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I must have missed that. What cognitive test did the media demand Trump take and when? Did he take it? How did it go?

Back in 2018 with the media all clamoring about his mental decline Trump took the Montreal Cognitive Test and released the results.

Ridiculous, no point in him stooping to that level for a bunch of rabid Conservatives. Biden has no need to prove anything here and is above this childish behavior, he's not exciting but he's the calm we all need right now. Trump was a wack-a-doodle who was always out to say "see, I'm not crazy" and that was his call.

I think you all know Biden isn't 100% there, even if he is calm, and know the ramifications of him failing such a test.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Back in 2018 with the media all clamoring about his mental decline Trump took the Montreal Cognitive Test and released the results.

I think you all know Biden isn't 100% there, even if he is calm, and know the ramifications of him failing such a test.
Actually, I expect this is yet another sham-Republican bullshit story.
Besides, Ronald Reagan was suffering from Alzheimer’s and he’s been sainted by the right.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
You might want to change your thinking, because you’re wrong.

Trump’s cognitive test fiasco was of his own making. Somebody was making fun of him and his ego couldn’t handle it, so he got a cognitive test to “prove” he’s not senile. Biden doesn’t care if people think he’s too old or senile or whatever. He’s got a much thicker skin from ~50 years in politics.

Again, this is a steaming pile of 💩 that has nothing to do with policies. I think it’s silly that Fox puts these things out there. But the true idiots are the Fox viewers who actually buy into it and ignore the real issues in the world. Whatever Fox tells them they should be upset about.... that’s what they care about. It’s pretty pathetic actually.

Last edited:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

By "released the results", I presume you're referring to him bragging to the whole world about passing the test. A test that, by definition, any sane person ought to be able to pass. That's what I remember. It was the same interview with Chris Wallace where he refused to say he'd accept the election results if Biden won. But that's a topic for another thread.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Trump's cognitive test is one of the sillier stories he's ever told.

“It’s like, you’ll go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah.’ So it’s, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ OK, that’s very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points.”

Then, “10 minutes, 15, 20 minutes later” in the cognitive exam, “they say, ‘Remember the first question?’ Not the first, but the tenth question. ‘Give us that again. Can you do that again?’ And you go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV,’” Trump recounted.
The president said doctors had warned him “nobody gets it in order,” and he assessed that “it’s actually not that easy. But for me, it was easy.” Trump also emphasized that the medical professionals conducting the exam “don’t tell you” they plan on asking patients to repeat the word series, and said they were impressed by him doing so.

“‘Can you do it?’ And you go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV,’” Trump said. “They say, ‘That’s amazing, how did you do that?’ I do it because I have, like, a good memory. Because I’m cognitively there.”
Now, you know and I know that those are almost certainly not the words the doctor had him repeat. Three of the most general words in the English language, plus his favorite ego boosters, camera and TV? 😏

And he tries to claim that the doctors don't tell you that they're going to ask you to repeat those words back. Yes they do.

And then he tops it off by heaping praise on himself, like he just set a new world record in the Memory Olympics.

I still can't believe we survived four years of him.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Well, he did it again. This time he said: "I am not supposed to take questions, but go ahead"

Someone apparently told him not to take questions. Otherwise he would have said "I am not going to take questions" or I wasn't planning to take questions, but go ahead."

He keeps saying what he is supposed to do or what he has been instructed to do.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Well, he did it again. This time he said: "I am not supposed to take questions, but go ahead"

Someone apparently told him not to take questions. Otherwise he would have said "I am not going to take questions" or I wasn't planning to take questions, but go ahead."

Or he, as POTUS, has lots of things to do and (like for example many corporate bigwigs) prioritizes and then delegates logistical details.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Or he, as POTUS, has lots of things to do and (like for example many corporate bigwigs) prioritizes and then delegates logistical details.
Wut? You mean he would admit he has advisors? It’s almost as if our president is an adult instead of a toddler who has to pretend he’s in control of everything and that nobody can tell him what to do.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
This time he said: "I am not supposed to take questions, but go ahead"

For all the different paths to get from A to Z there, you sure did pick one of the more interesting routes. If it was a ride at an amusement park, I bet it would be a hoot to ride.

I'll take the shortest and most boring path. My guess is someone as busy and important as the president probably has other people planning his day. And there wasn't time scheduled in for questions. And he just decided to take some questions anyway. If my path was a ride at an amusement park, it would be in the kiddie rides. And suck.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

”Concerns“ about Biden’s mental health from a Trump supporter are disingenuous. This has been pointed out already, correct? As a Trump supporter, you’ve already demonstrated mental health is not a priority.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
”Concerns“ about Biden’s mental health from a Trump supporter are disingenuous. This has been pointed out already, correct? As a Trump supporter, you’ve already demonstrated mental health is not a priority.

And I have admitted that Trump could be erratic and narcissistic. I just accepted those things over having Hillary as President.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And I have admitted that Trump could be erratic and narcissistic. I just accepted those things over having Hillary as President.
Hillary was probably a "muslim sympathizer” - and we can’t have those in Jesus-land! Instead let's vote for a narcissistic unqualified asshole who hates Muslims and Mexicans.

Xenophobia and racism - the true reasons Trump won.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
That’s an incredibly charitable description of Trump’s behavior. You almost make it seem like it’s all no big deal.

I would wager that I don't think it as a big of deal as you do for sure. ;) Just like I think Biden being "handled" is a bigger deal than you do.

Top Bottom
1 2