Is Biden Really in Charge?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems a majority of voters don't think so.

Now I know some will hit back because of who the pollster is or because no one wants to believe they voted for a President who might not actually be in charge. But even if the results are skewed a bit, there is still a substantial percentage of voters who don't think he is in charge and someone else is pulling the strings.
Who do they think is in charge?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I have a simple question. If he can be instructed as to which reporters to call on, why can't he be instructed to not say things like that?

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
I have a simple question. If he can be instructed as to which reporters to call on, why can't he be instructed to not say things like that?
Not sure what you are talking about. Is it bat-shit crazy? Just want to know if I should take _this_ one seriously.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just going to point out to @Hrafn and @Herdfan that I have to look really close to see who's who here. Maybe you guys should arm wrestle over who gets an avatar. :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 5.14.41 PM.png

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Really? Like a thread?
Part of a thread. I'll point you to it.

Stand by....

It's "Custom Titles"

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about. Is it bat-shit crazy? Just want to know if I should take _this_ one seriously.

Before he took questions Thursday I think it was, he said the quiet part out loud.

Specifically he said "They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O'Donnell, NBC".

So why can't they instruct him not to say that?

Here is a clip, can't find one without some footage trying to make him look bad, so just skip to the :50 mark.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Before he took questions Thursday I think it was, he said the quiet part out loud.

Specifically he said "They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O'Donnell, NBC".

Here is a clip, can't find one without some footage trying to make him look bad, so just skip to the :50 mark.

This one seems more focused.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1431008329980071936/

As for ”why can’t they instruct him not to say that?”, have you considered the possibility of Biden simply not being a puppet?

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score

Fox. So, still no. Thanks!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I seem to remember you being a Trump fan so, how serious should I take your Biden critiques? :unsure:
Hyperpartisan, in many ways the same way we are about Trump. I do get that so I always take it with a grain of salt but when you see them talk about things like cognitive decline or ending the war, things that Trump is far worse on, it rings hollow is all. Had they leveled the same criticisms for both I would give them far more credibility, even when disagreeing.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Hyperpartisan, in many ways the same way we are about Trump. I do get that so I always take it with a grain of salt but when you see them talk about things like cognitive decline or ending the war, things that Trump is far worse on, it rings hollow is all. Had they leveled the same criticisms for both I would give them far more credibility, even when disagreeing.
Some of the same people who claim Biden is too old also say Obama was too young. When I read things like that I can only laugh. Clearly it has nothing to do with age, only with partisanship. Were JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, Ulysses Grant, and Bill Clinton all too young to be president too?

These memes and doctored clips are just entertainment for the right, so they can laugh and “PWN the Libz“ as they enjoy a beer. I don’t mind that, but I cannot take the nonsense seriously.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember when Trump talked to student survivors of Parkland and their families, and had basic notes of stuff like “I hear you” and “Do you have any suggestions”? Like, that’s what we get for electing a dolt who isn’t interested in anything other than himself, but Biden has a long, long way to go before entering Trump territory. Trump struggled to pretend to be interested in survivors if a mass shooting and had to have notes… crickets from the right. Does anyone here need notes to comfort a friend or co-worker after tragic news? That’s like me writing “I’m sorry to hear about your mom” on the back of my hand….

I can’t keep up with the conspiracies on the right. Biden is president. I guess questioning whether he’s actually in control is a step up from thinking Trump will somehow waltz back into power randomly, but not by much.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
This one seems more focused.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1431008329980071936/

As for ”why can’t they instruct him not to say that?”, have you considered the possibility of Biden simply not being a puppet?

Everyone please note, I was not the one who posted the clip from TownHall.

As for the second part, yeah, not really.
I think what was good for Trump should be good for Biden. Let him take the cognative test the media demanded Trump take and let the chips fall where they may.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
These memes and doctored clips are just entertainment for the right, so they can laugh and “PWN the Libz“ as they enjoy a beer. I don’t mind that, but I cannot take the nonsense seriously.

I said the clip had some trash in it, but at the :50 mark is Biden speaking. That part is not doctored and is the same clip @Pumbaa posted with the CBS chyron. He said it, sorry you may not like that he said it, but he did say it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I think what was good for Trump should be good for Biden. Let him take the cognative test the media demanded Trump take and let the chips fall where they may.
This is nonsense just like demanding the “long form” birth certificate of Obama after his regular birth certificate wasn’t good enough….

Top Bottom
1 2