Is Biden Really in Charge?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I imagine he isn‘t aiming for a second term, probably simplifies making big decisions he believes in.

As an aside, I wish no President ran for a second term. Instead, each gets 1 6-year term. That gives them 3 different House's and complete turn of the Senate. That's enough.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
As an aside, I wish no President ran for a second term. Instead, each gets 1 6-year term. That gives them 3 different House's and complete turn of the Senate. That's enough.

I'd like to see each president spin a big Price-Is-Right style wheel to see how long they get to stay. Everything from 1 year to... maybe 9 years? Call it the Wheel-Of-Time or something cool.

I should probably say up front that I'm not saying it's a good idea. I'm just saying, I'd watch it. Let the people pick the person and fate/God/chaos decide the rest. I bet it would be a major television event. You know it would be huge in Vegas. If someone doesn't care for the results, they already have enough brain cells to have a reasonably intelligent conversation about wheels. If the wrong side wins, you could still have fun wheel parties with friends and hope for 12-18 months.

Again, probably a bad idea, but you can be damn sure I'd be glued to my TV.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I guess this is about where a wacky story like this would go...

It seems the latest propaganda in Q-Q land is that there is someone going around cutting off Joe Biden's microphone every time he gives a speech.

giphy.gif

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It seems the latest propaganda in Q-Q land is that there is someone going around cutting off Joe Biden's microphone every time he gives a speech.

Then why do you suppose it keeps happening? And only when he starts to go off script? I mean this is 2021 so all technical issues should have been worked out by now.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Then why do you suppose it keeps happening? And only when he starts to go off script? I mean this is 2021 so all technical issues should have been worked out by now.
What is it with far-right nuts introducing whack-a-doodle conspiracy theories and then saying “well why won’t anybody disprove it?”

Again, if one makes an audacious claim, they are the one with the burden of proof.

Senator Risch, we are waiting…..

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
What is it with far-right nuts introducing whack-a-doodle conspiracy theories and then saying “well why won’t anybody disprove it?”

Again, if one makes an audacious claim, they are the one with the burden of proof.

Senator Risch, we are waiting…..

Are you denying that on at least 2 separate occasions his mic has cut-off?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Wait, the whack-a-doodle conspiracy theory that you want them to disprove is to your knowledge based on 2 incidents? 😂

Not disprove, deny. There is a difference.

His mic has been cut off twice when he started to go off script. Either you agree it happened (without assigning a reason) or you deny it happened. Not a hard question.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Not disprove, deny. There is a difference.

His mic has been cut off twice when he started to go off script. Either you agree it happened (without assigning a reason) or you deny it happened. Not a hard question.
Who cut off Trump’s mic in the clip I posted? Since you seem to believe technical difficulties cannot happen in modern times... Do you think it was Crooked Hillary?

And do you have copies of the Biden “script” to share with us? Please show us the point where his speech wavered from the “script” you’re talking about.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Who cut off Trump’s mic in the clip I posted? Since you seem to believe technical difficulties cannot happen in modern times... Do you think it was Crooked Hillary?

And do you have copies of the Biden “script” to share with us? Please show us the point where his speech wavered from the “script” you’re talking about.

Don't care about Trump. He is not the current President.

I don't have copies, but in the first one, he specifically says he isn't supposed to take questions, then takes a question and is cut off.

Look, you all can believe what you want. You can ignore obvious things that indicate he is being controlled. That's fine. I don't care. But at least open your eyes a little bit. He will do something at some point that will make CNN pay attention.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

I don't have copies, but in the first one, he specifically says he isn't supposed to take questions, then takes a question and is cut off.

Look, you all can believe what you want. You can ignore obvious things that indicate he is being controlled. That's fine. I don't care. But at least open your eyes a little bit. He will do something at some point that will make CNN pay attention.

You’re the one believing the President is ”being controlled” with 2 mic cut-offs as your entire evidence.

You also laid out this whopper:

I mean this is 2021 so all technical issues should have been worked out by now.
Good to know that technical difficulties no longer exist because it’s 2021. This belief seems to be essential to your theory that Biden’s being controlled.

It also begs the question: in the clip with Trump’s mic being cut off, that was in 2020. Had technical difficulties not been permanently eradicated from existence last year? Is that just a 2021 thing?

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
@Herdfan I give you high marks for being here knowing you're in the minority. It never hurts to hear opposing views and opinions. But my eyes are wide open and I do not see anything to indicate Biden is being controlled. Nor do I see any dementia that often gets brought up (not saying you, just in general).

What I do see is a President I don't go to bed stressed over what he tweeted in ALL CAPS 20 odd times a day. I don't see a President who embarrasses me almost every day he's in office. I do see a man of integrity who inherited a plethora of problems that no way in hell I would ever take on, all while dealing with GOP members who's sole task in life is to roadblock anything positive Biden tries to do, at every turn, just for spite or because too many still believe in the idiot Covfefe's inane lie the election was stolen.

I truly hope the GOP can get their egos in check and shit together before they destroy whatever chance of sane democracy we have left.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

I have been involved in a number of shoots just like these, and when the formal part of the meeting is over, the video goes to a slide (or black) and the sound is cut off, even though the people in the room continue to have some post-meeting discussion with each other.

It's not like public officials are television hosts. They don't sign off by telling the camera, "Good night, everybody! See you next week!"...and then holding a pose until the control room fades to black.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score

Dude stop being an ass. Please

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Why am I being an ass because I believe that our President is not up to the task or that I think he is being "handled".
Well, yes.

And that you think you'll get much traction with it.

Tell you what. Every time you come up with a crazy-right wing conspiracy, post it here. I'll insult and mock you.

Top Bottom
1 2